Norton 5th Grade

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Journal Topic 1

Question of the Day:

If you were president, what would you do to change the world?

23 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If I were the president of the United States I would definitely put more money in education and I would make schools the nicest places kids are in all day!

    Mrs. Norton :)

     
  • At 10:51 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If I were the president I would make more days off of school! I would also make some more national holidays! That way people could sleep in longer!! ;)

    -Michaela!

     
  • At 10:53 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If I were President of the United States, I would take care of all the poor people who lost their homes in the hurricanes. I would take all the people who don't have jobs and let them build the houses for those people. It would give everyone a house and a job, making it a better place for those in need. Ken

     
  • At 10:00 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If I were president I would make jobs pay more money and make gas cheep. And less school. And make 1 directed reading article a month.


    Alicia

     
  • At 10:01 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If i was president i would make more room for the evackuies and give a lot of food
    By: jacob lorimer

     
  • At 10:02 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    if i were the presadent i would have more money go shopping more then i all ready do. i would owne cars like convertibles i would also have everyone in the world owne a big house!

    alec m

     
  • At 10:02 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I would let the children have longer to sleep so school would start at 12:00 not at 8:30. I would give everyone a big tv.

    by Sam

     
  • At 10:02 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If i were the president i would help the people that get hit with hurricanes, tornados and floods.
    And I would make school go from 11:30 - 3:30 and still have recceses. And i would make school funner so that kids don't just quit. And i would make cool feild trips and very yummy lunches!!!

    -ashley

     
  • At 10:02 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If I was president I would every help every one who was homesless and had no food or nothing


    Taylor

     
  • At 10:02 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If I was president I would make sure no one went hungry and kids would only have to go to school one day a year and I would make more holidays like Christmas!

    Robbie

     
  • At 10:02 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I would make sure that people who don't have jobs and homes get home and I would make sure they would get a job. I would also make shorter school days. I would also make world peace and I would raise money to the schools and hospitals.
    Brandon

     
  • At 10:03 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If i were presedent i make more moeny to give to the poor.
    jacob.t.

     
  • At 10:03 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If I was president I would help every one who was homesless and had no food or nothing


    Taylor

     
  • At 10:03 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If I was president I would help every one who was homesless and had no food or nothing


    Taylor

     
  • At 10:04 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I would give food to the homless.Listen to what the people say. And get more jobs for people.(P.S. I would also get another song for the Plegalegents.

    Shea

     
  • At 10:04 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If I was president I would help every one who was homesless and had no food or nothing


    Taylor

     
  • At 10:05 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I would make a little thing to donate things to charity and poor people. I would also let people email me so that I could have their input on things.
    Victoria

     
  • At 10:05 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I would let every boby sleep. i would not let people due ar points. if you wontent to go to schoole you could.

    from tanner fischer

     
  • At 10:05 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If i was president I would stop wars I would help schools in different countries like giving them money food and supplies I would make summer vacations a whole year and let kids chew gum at washington grade school.

    9:05 RYAN

     
  • At 10:05 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If I was president of the united states I would make more States. So people would have a home.
    by:harley

     
  • At 10:07 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If i was president of the united states i would make everyone have helicopters,lower gas prices and get are boys out of iraq. Kelly

     
  • At 9:26 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If I were president I would want to cry for all the miseries in this nation right now, but I would suck it up and make the people working in the government accountable for their jobs. If they did a lousy job, they would be held accountable, then I would move on to fixing the jobs they "didn't do".

     
  • At 6:40 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    put playboys all over the town

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home