Norton 5th Grade

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Special Birthdays

We celebrated Eryn's boyfriend's 21st birthday yesterday. She surprised him with a new Harley coat that he was really excited about getting. What has been a special birthday memory for you? Or have you planned a special birthday for someone else?

21 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    i am planning a birthday party for my mom and dad there birthday is in october. i am going to make them a cake .


    alec

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My brothers birthday is special to me because it is on halloween and go trick or treeting for huors because of his birthday.


    by:jacob L.

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My special birthday was when I got a my computer.

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Christmas, is a special birthday for jessus and for everyone else.
    And Feburary 9, that is my birthday.

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My specail birthdays are my my family, my sister because itis on Veterin's day my dad it is on voting day every 6 years my moms because it is in January.

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My special birthday was when I got a my computer. by harley

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My special birthday is when I got a fourwheeler. My other special is my birthday I'm having this year we are going to golfing.

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My g-ma had a b-day yesterday. My family sent a senterpeace to her from the Flower Shop. I told her happy b-day when I got home from school. Shea

     
  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I remember when I invited about 30 kids to the holiday inn in hays and i had 110 bucks to spend and a lot of presents it was fun going down the slide it was really fun I invited my whole class of boys and my basketball team we took a picture of all of us we filled up the whole slide it was awasome i had a lot of fun

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My memory of a special b-day is when my dad suprised me for my b-day. We went to go shot guns.

    sam

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My special birthday is when I went to Hays and got my hair and nails done.
    victoria~

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My favorite brithday is when I got my PS2 and two games


    Brandon

     
  • At 9:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    i remember one time where my dad told his BIG MOUTH FROG JOKE.i got really inbaresd. On that same day we were at cayses and he sang happy birthday to me really loud that got me inbaresed so two times that day.

     
  • At 9:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    my favorite birthday was when i was playing bowling and my big brother kerry made me the ball i was four years old and on that day i got one of them play fourwheelers.


    by:kelly

     
  • At 9:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My special birthday was my 8th birthday it was a lot of fun and I got in a lot of trouble because I went down by the my dad's cows and my 4 year old sister and 4 year old cousin followed me!!!!
    Robbie

     
  • At 9:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I liked when I got my own football

     
  • At 9:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My favorite b-day is when I got golf clubs and cron macker

    Taylor M.

     
  • At 9:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    my speacil birthday is when i got a four wheeler. from my mom and my granpa and my grandma to.



    from: tanner

     
  • At 10:02 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I've had lots of special birthdays (since I've had so many!). I've had surprise birthday parties from the kids at school and those are always fun. I think the best part of having a birthday is getting a card from someone you haven't heard from in awhile! I also like spending time with my family like going out to eat and eating birthday cake!
    Mrs. Norton :)

     
  • At 9:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I remember a birthday when me and tyler went to the movies for my birthday we went to go see scooby dooby dooo 2.


    jacob t.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home