Norton 5th Grade

Friday, September 30, 2005

Weekend Plans

Share your weekend plans!! I hope you have a great weekend. It's been a great week in our class. Thanks for all your hard work!!

26 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    well i am staying at somebodys house and we have a vollyball game on saturday so i hope we win that.
    and on sunday my mom is coming back from Kansas city. And i surly can't wait for that

    -*Ashley*

     
  • At 9:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I have football camp I get to go golfin its dare golf I have a fantasy football league so I want to watch some football on sunday I'm going to have lots of fun on my weekends if I'm not sick.



    By: Tyler

     
  • At 9:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend plans are to go to a golf tornement and to go out to eat with my grandma and grandpa.


    Ryan
    9:50 Ellis,Ks

     
  • At 9:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    my weekend i am going to my volleyball game in plainville it will be fun we will also go to my sisters soccer game in hays . her team is orange. i will probly stay in the car and watch a movie or listen to music.

    alec

     
  • At 9:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    who are you playing

     
  • At 9:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    my weekend i am going to my volleyball game in plainville it will be fun we will also go to my sisters soccer game in hays . her team is orange. i will probly stay in the car and watch a movie or listen to music.

    alec

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    ON SATERDAY I DANCE IN THE FORT HAYS PARADE WITH BECKY'S SCHOOL OF DANCE THE LATER I HAVE A WEDDING TO GO TO THEN ON SUNDAY I WILL PROBABLY GO TO SUNDAY SCHOOL AND SEE MY ANIMALS PLAY MY CLARINET AND PRACTICE VOLLEYBALL AND CLIMB MY TREES!

    ALICIA

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I'm going to my dad's for the weekend. I don't realy want to but that's not up to me. But the one thing I do like is to see my little step sister Gracie. She's almost 1. She can already sit up. She's so cute Shea

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I am going to stay home besides on saterday the when i get home i am going to read crazy and i am going to go to salina on sunday.

    by:kelly scott

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    This weedend I am going to dance in the FHSU parade for Jackie's dance studio and I'm going to have to do a dance for pee-wee cheer camp that I might not do the only other thing I thingk I might do is ask my grandma in Cyprus how to end my scarf that I'm almost done knitting I also want to spend more time with my animals and go lood at Halloween stuff. Victoria~

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I'm going to go to PhillipsBurg to get my brothers and sisters. We will go drive remtecontrol cars probably. We might go fishing at a big lake like at Wilson Lake.

    By: Jacob Lorimer

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    im going to go ride my four wheeler with myb friendes. im going to my fram with my grandpa to feed my animals like rabbits and dog and cows and sheep. im go to play with my friend named brandon. im go to go hunting with my brother and my grandpa daf hunting. im going to walk the creekwith my brother and my dog named desiel. from tanner

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Im am going to my dad's house to see my sister and brother and Little sister.

    by: harley

     
  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Over the weekend I will play on the competer and do stuff with my freinds.
    HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND

    Robbie

     
  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    we are playing plainville

     
  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend plans are to go over to my Grandma's house while my mom has to work and after my mom gets off work I going to spend some time her and then maby watch a movie and then I will go golfing on Sat. and after that I'm going to get on my PS2 and play DESTROY ALL HUMANS.

     
  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    This weekend I'm going to Hoxie to play Hoxie in football
    Logan

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    On the weekend I am going to mow, football game, put away my football cards and have same fun.


    sam

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    who are you playing alec

     
  • At 9:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I am going to Plainvile to play a vollyball game over the weekend.

    katelyn

     
  • At 10:01 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    what happends if you do get sick tyler

     
  • At 10:04 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    What are going to do in salina.

     
  • At 6:34 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    hey honey buns

     
  • At 6:38 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    lets go coon hunting

     
  • At 6:38 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    who ho

     
  • At 6:38 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    im cool

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home