Norton 5th Grade

Friday, September 30, 2005

Weekend Questions

If you get on blogspot this weekend and want to post a question. Click on the response and type your question. Hopefully, someone will get on and answer your question. Don't forget to type your name!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:51 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    The best part of my weekend was the D.A.R.E golf touranament it was a lot of fun my other best part of my weekend was being off of school.
    Robbie

     
  • At 12:51 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I went to my dads this weekend I went to The Olive Garden & I went bike riding on the bike trail. I wached The Encredibles & Finding Nemo. My step sister Grace leared how to crawl so my big step sister Abby will learn to keep her room clean. Shea

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home