This weedend i went to see my cousin we also went to go to russel to play volleyball. it was really cool. We won the first three matches but the second theree matches we lost. My moms friends came from denver colarado. I had an ausem weedend.
I had a nice weekend. Michaela had homecoming so we went to the Hays High Parade. I saw Alicia dance, but I almost didn't because I couldn't find her!! Then I came over and watched the Ellis Railers beat Plainville Friday night. On Saturday I actually cleaned windows - Yikes!! That was some big time fun!! Then we went and took pictures of Michaela and her friends all dressed up for homecoming. They all looked so pretty!! It was a nice weekend!
Friday Tyler and Justin came over to my house. Saturday Robbie and Dusty came to my house. Dusty slept over at my house. I also got started on Rune Scape.
I danced in the Hays Parade and got verry tired on Saterday I had 2 volleyball games we won 1 and lost 1 Sunday I went to sunday school and carved my pumpkin and played my nentendog.
Friday I went to go see if Jacob and Logan wanted to go ride bikes but we ended up playing Xbox with Logan. Jake and I both played as a team on Collage Football on Xbox. We had to cause we were playing against Logan.
Katelyn WE had two vollyball games at Russell. We first played Russell and the n we played Gernale at Russell. And my brother Jared had a game on Saturday to at Ellis against Osborne.
~Victoria~ This weekend I went to Russel for a volleyball game, we won one and lost by 2 points on the other one, I also had a very odd thing happen to me because I ended up at the high school and wasn't supose to go there so I asked my bus driver Mike if he could take me to the old high school, as a joke and so he really took me to the high school. My weekend was odd.
I went to my dads & I had so much fun!!!!!! I went rollerskating & theat was really fun!! I was going to go to a Halloween party but I couldn't. I was going to be a doctor. I had crocs & everything. You don't know how mad I STILL am!!!!!!!!!!! Shea :)
Brandon What I did on the weekend was on Saturday I played with Kelly from 12:30 to 5:15 we went to playworld park and played there and then a whole group of people came and the kids were playing on the slide and we were too. And the parents told us to leave so then Kelly and me went to my house and played.
I went to the football game on friday. then i spent the night at some ones home on friday night then i went home and then i played with my dog in my yard. then me and my dog went dowon on the creek and my dog went swimming. i went fourwheeling on the creek with my fririend out at my farm. from tanner
By: JaCOB L. I went to Phillipsburg to get my little brothers and sisrers. We drove my remotecontrol Lamburhgini and did five coockies in a row. We also drove my dad's 57 Chevy remotecontrol. All of us went on a bike ride and we found a Turtle Dove that wont go away from our house.
Tyler I had a football game on Saterday we won 28 6. I played a lot of video games and i had a lot of fun cause I got all my work done at ryans house. We rollerbladed but I was on the skuter. we went done steps and went down this board I crashed a couple of times it wasn't fun crashing. I watched the Kansas city Cheifs play the Washinton redskins it was a close game Kansas city won 28-21 There defense scored the last touchdown to win the game it was fun to watch. I didnt have to work all day it was awsome I can do a lot of playing time I tried not to play a lot of video games Its hard to quit playing video games on the weekend It was very tiring cause I didnt get to bed by 11:00
Well i did a lot this weekend.First I went to the pupmikn patch at 11:00. And then i went to my vollyball game in russel and we had to play 2 games. And right after that we went to hays and went to the mall and we went at 4:00 and that was when our game ended. And then we went to ellis to watch my brothers game. And I have to cheer at those games. And then we went to hays again after that. And ate at montana Mikes. And then on Sunday we went to the pumpikin patch agagin to get pumpikins. And that was my sisters birth day and we at at hays.
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
21 Comments:
At 10:28 AM ,
Norton5 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 10:29 AM ,
Norton5 said...
This weedend i went to see my cousin we also went to go to russel to play volleyball. it was really cool. We won the first three matches but the second theree matches we lost. My moms friends came from denver colarado. I had an ausem weedend.
alec
At 10:29 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Mrs. Norton
I had a nice weekend. Michaela had homecoming so we went to the Hays High Parade. I saw Alicia dance, but I almost didn't because I couldn't find her!! Then I came over and watched the Ellis Railers beat Plainville Friday night. On Saturday I actually cleaned windows - Yikes!! That was some big time fun!! Then we went and took pictures of Michaela and her friends all dressed up for homecoming. They all looked so pretty!! It was a nice weekend!
At 10:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I went to the Football game on Friday. I also played outside with my cousins. On Saturday I Went to my soccer game and played video games.
Jordan
i
At 10:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Friday Tyler and Justin came over to my house. Saturday Robbie and Dusty came to my house. Dusty slept over at my house. I also got started on Rune Scape.
Ryan
At 10:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
I danced in the Hays Parade and got verry tired on Saterday I had 2 volleyball games we won 1 and lost 1 Sunday I went to sunday school and carved my pumpkin and played my nentendog.
That Was Alicia's Weedend
At 10:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
I had a football game here against Osborne and the score was Ellis 28 Osborne 6.
At 10:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I played computer.I watched t.v. I played gameboy and i played with my sisters.
harley
At 10:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
sam
Friday I went to go see if Jacob and Logan wanted to go ride bikes but we ended up playing Xbox with Logan. Jake and I both played as a team on Collage Football on Xbox. We had to cause we were playing against Logan.
At 10:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Katelyn
WE had two vollyball games at Russell.
We first played Russell and the n we played Gernale at Russell.
And my brother Jared had a game on Saturday to at Ellis against Osborne.
At 10:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Taylor
This weekend I walked acrost Big Creek. I went to my sisters soccer game. Seen my grandma and grampa and Amanda.
At 10:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
~Victoria~
This weekend I went to Russel for a volleyball game, we won one and lost by 2 points on the other one, I also had a very odd thing happen to me because I ended up at the high school and wasn't supose to go there so I asked my bus driver Mike if he could take me to the old high school, as a joke and so he really took me to the high school. My weekend was odd.
At 10:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
jacob t
I had a great time. I went to spend the night at logans house. That was fun. We saw the longest yard. We went to play football we won 28 6.
At 10:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I went to my dads & I had so much fun!!!!!! I went rollerskating & theat was really fun!! I was going to go to a Halloween party but I couldn't. I was going to be a doctor. I had crocs & everything. You don't know how mad I STILL am!!!!!!!!!!!
Shea :)
At 10:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon
What I did on the weekend was on Saturday I played with Kelly from 12:30 to 5:15 we went to playworld park and played there and then a whole group of people came and the kids were playing on the slide and we were too. And the parents told us to leave so then Kelly and me went to my house and played.
At 10:33 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I went to the football game on friday. then i spent the night at some ones home on friday night then i went home and then i played with my dog in my yard. then me and my dog went dowon on the creek and my dog went swimming. i went fourwheeling on the creek with my fririend out at my farm. from tanner
At 10:33 AM ,
Norton5 said...
By: JaCOB L.
I went to Phillipsburg to get my little brothers and sisrers. We drove my remotecontrol Lamburhgini and did five coockies in a row. We also drove my dad's 57 Chevy remotecontrol. All of us went on a bike ride and we found a Turtle Dove that wont go away from our house.
At 10:33 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
I had a football game on Saterday we won 28 6. I played a lot of video games and i had a lot of fun cause I got all my work done at ryans house. We rollerbladed but I was on the skuter. we went done steps and went down this board I crashed a couple of times it wasn't fun crashing. I watched the Kansas city Cheifs play the Washinton redskins it was a close game Kansas city won 28-21 There defense scored the last touchdown to win the game it was fun to watch. I didnt have to work all day it was awsome I can do a lot of playing time I tried not to play a lot of video games Its hard to quit playing video games on the weekend It was very tiring cause I didnt get to bed by 11:00
At 10:33 AM ,
Norton5 said...
This weekend i played with bradon from 12:30 till 5:10 it was fun it was on saturday i was going to rent a game but are late fees are 22.80.
Kelly
At 10:34 AM ,
Norton5 said...
*Rachelle*
I did paly a viod game.
At 10:34 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Well i did a lot this weekend.First I went to the pupmikn patch at 11:00. And then i went to my vollyball game in russel and we had to play 2 games. And right after that we went to hays and went to the mall and we went at 4:00 and that was when our game ended. And then we went to ellis to watch my brothers game. And I have to cheer at those games. And then we went to hays again after that. And ate at montana Mikes. And then on Sunday we went to the pumpikin patch agagin to get pumpikins. And that was my sisters birth day and we at at hays.
~ ashley
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home