Norton 5th Grade

Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday, October 24

Blog me about your weekend!!

20 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    I had to work out in the yard. I watched a lot of football games. I got a lot of snacks because my sister and her friends ate all of mine. I played the championship football game we won 14-0 it was an exciting game. I went to the Halloween party it was fun because we played the limbo.

     
  • At 9:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Logan
    The best part of the weekend is when we won the championchip game against Plainville.

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia
    On Friday I went to the movies and saw Dreamer. Saturday we had a volleyball turnament. And we placed 2nd. Then I went to Vicky's Halloween Party. Sunday I went and rollerbladed most of the day.
    Thats my weekend
    Alicia

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    By: Sam

    I watch TV on Friday, I worked and played football on Saturday, we won the game. Sunday I went to church and then I went to the Casting Crowns concert it was fun.

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I had the most busiest weekend ever not realy. Well first i spent the night at somebodys house on friday.On Saturday we had a big turnament for vallyball and we took 2nd place. And then we cheered at the feturated football game and they took 1st place. And Then after that we went to victoria's Halloween party witch was a blast. And i spent the night at somebody's house. And on sunday I had a really realaxed day we watch football and i took naps and i really had fun.

    ~~~~~~*Ashley*~~~~~~~

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    tanner: i went fourwheellen with may friend that lives rite by me. i went bike riding with my brother named tyler. i went down on the creek with my dogand sean to big snacks in the water. by tanner

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Taylor
    This weekend I went to Hays to go to Raes soccer game they won.
    After that I got into my costom and went to Vicky's house I had a lot of fun we seen a scary clip on the computer at her house.

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Brandon
    My weekend didn't go so well I got a cold.I couldn't go outside too. My mom and me went to Hays and went to Wal-Mart. My mom even took me to movie gallery and I rented two games. The are called Ace Combat 5:The Unsung War and Conflict:Vietnam.

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Harley
    I played computer. I watched t.v. I played with my sister. And I eat.

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    This weekend i went to a volley ball turnamant and we got second place. We played grinell there coach said that that team has won it for the past 5 years. also this weekend i went to victoria's halloween party it was fun. she had dry ice and green punch. It was cool. And i had someone spend the night. That was preety much my weekend.

    alec

     
  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Our vollyball team got 2nd place in the turnament. The only reason Grinell won is because they practice every day. We only practice on Mondats & Thursdays.:)

    *~Shea~* (P.S. I won 1st place for costume at the Halloween party!)

     
  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    On Friday Harley came over and we played on the computer and went to Hays to eat lunch. Saturday Harley and Robbie came over before the party. The party was fun, my favorite part about the party was probably when we played limbo Tyler won once. Then Sunday Blake Hudson came. He lives next door.

    Ryan

     
  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    By: Jacob L.

    I went to Nebraska and saw my mom and to the Big Apple bowling and they had thier bla ck lights lighting the place and disco balls.
    The black lights made everything glow. We were there for an hour and after our hour was up we went and played games at tthe game sinter. Later we went to my moms friend Aimee's house. Later I went home and wet to call my best friend and to see if he could play until one O'clock so that I could get my hair cut.

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    we got 2nd place in our volleyball game. I went to see dreamer. it was great. victoria party was a hit! Alicia spent the night at my house. we played all day.shea,alicia and me rollerbladed.

    By BECCA

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I went to 2 birthday parties. I went to my sister's party and my cousins party.
    Jordan

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I had a Halloween party and had a volley ball tournoment and I cheered at a football game and I am really sore from dance on Sunday and I went to church and that is about it.
    Victoria~

     
  • At 9:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend was great. First we didn't hqave school on Friday and that was good cole pifer spent the night. Then on Satarday my grandpa came. Then we played football. We won 14 0. We got first in the leage.

     
  • At 9:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Over the weekend both of my grandma's and grandpa's and my aunt ,uncle and my cousin came to my house for a day.My uncle and cousin took me fishing. My cousn is 23 years old and he cought a 7 lbs.fish.

    luke

     
  • At 9:59 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    i playedat at home with my dog!

     
  • At 10:47 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I had a good weekend. On Friday, I went to Beond and had a massage, facial, manicure and a pedicure. It felt great!! Then we went to Manhattan and went to the K-State football game which was fun and cold. They lost, but didn't give up. Then I caught a cold on Sunday, so I just took it easy!!

    Mrs. Norton :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home