My favorite part of the weekend is when we beet Hoxie in football Hoxie is a really good team we won 30-12 it was really exciting we played are hearts out and we won. Now we play quinter at ellis the rest of the season we have home games after the quinter game is over its the playoffs we could win our first championship in the whole time in little league football
The best part of my weekend is that I got some great sleeping time in! I also had some time to read about my new camera and I organized some of my magazines. We also went to dinner at Lance's parent's house for a late birthday celebration. It was fun! It was a great weekend!!
The best thing about the weekend was the part whrere we whent golfing at Elllis Country Club. My little brothers and sisters came down and we whent hays and got some parts for our remotcontrole cars and we drove them while we at home waching tv our parents told us to go do something else. By: Jacob Lorimer
the best part of my weekend was whan i went to hays to go to the mall on saterday. when i went to the mall i saw a t-shirt that i liked. i saw that rue 21 had a huge sale. that was my weekend.
When I played golf Saturday and Sunday I had a lot of fun. I also had fun. When I played golf with Josh and Jacob Thompson on Sunday. I also had fun riding on my cousin's 4-wheeler.
My favorite part of the weekend was either when I danced in the Fort Hays parade or when I got a new cd. The bad thing was a little part of my kitten's side had fur taken out or something and it really scared me and that is about it. Victoris~
Well the best part of my weekend was Saturday because we had a vollyball game and Alec's sister had a socer game. And we lost our vollyball game and it was in planivile. And Alec's sister's socer game was in Hays so we got to go to Walmart and we got iceys. And on Sunday my mom came back from Kansas city. And she brought me a preasent.
My favorite part of the weekend was either when I danced in the Fort Hays parade or when I got a new cd. The bad thing was a little part of my kitten's side had fur taken out or something and it really scared me and that is about it. Victoria~
the best part of the weekend was when i went over to brandons house. and i also went to dare golf and that was fun. and my football team beet hoxie 30 to 12.
My best part of the weekend was when Jacob T. came over to my house and we played destroy all humans and need for speed hot pursuit 2 and my other favorite part of the weekend was when I whent to D.A.R.E golf with Jabob T.
I loved the weakend it was awsome.We had two games to go to it was awsome I had a vollyball game to go at in Plainvile and we lost but it was fun. And then we had to go to Hoxie to have Jared's football game he won big time.He won 36 to 12. "Katelyn"
I loved the weakend it was awsome.We had two games to go to it was awsome I had a vollyball game to go at in Plainvile and we lost but it was fun. And then we had to go to Hoxie to have Jared's football game he won big time.He won 30 to 12. "Katelyn"
my best part of the week was going fourwheeling in the mud out on my frame. my onther part of my week was shouting mice and my brother when he got stuped.i shout my brother with my paint ball gun and i shout the mice with my paint ball gun and my bebey gun. i went down on the creek with my dog we seen a snake in the water so my dog went after it then it went under the water and my dog went under to then he gave up. from tanner
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
20 Comments:
At 12:45 PM ,
Norton5 said...
The best part of the weekend is when I went to D.A.R.E. Golf
Logan
At 12:46 PM ,
Norton5 said...
My favorite part of the weekend is when we beet Hoxie in football Hoxie is a really good team we won 30-12 it was really exciting we played are hearts out and we won. Now we play quinter at ellis the rest of the season we have home games after the quinter game is over its the playoffs we could win our first championship in the whole time in little league football
By: Tyler
At 12:47 PM ,
Norton5 said...
The best part of the weekend is when I went to D.A.R.E. Golf on Saturday at the Contry Club.
Logan
At 12:48 PM ,
Norton5 said...
The best part of my weekend was the dare golf tornement. I tied for first. Three people tied for first, it was amazing.
11:49 Ryan Ellis,Ks
At 12:49 PM ,
Norton5 said...
The best part of my weekend is that I got some great sleeping time in! I also had some time to read about my new camera and I organized some of my magazines. We also went to dinner at Lance's parent's house for a late birthday celebration. It was fun! It was a great weekend!!
At 12:50 PM ,
Norton5 said...
The best thing about the weekend was the part whrere we whent golfing at Elllis Country Club. My little brothers and sisters came down and we whent hays and got some parts for our remotcontrole cars and we drove them while we at home waching tv our parents told us to go do something else.
By: Jacob Lorimer
At 12:51 PM ,
Norton5 said...
the best part of my weekend was whan i went to hays to go to the mall on saterday. when i went to the mall i saw a t-shirt that i liked. i saw that rue 21 had a huge sale. that was my weekend.
alec
At 12:51 PM ,
Norton5 said...
My favorite part was when i went to salina to see my uncles wife adreana and there baby patrick and they live in germany and patrick is 1 year old.
by:kelly
At 12:51 PM ,
Norton5 said...
When I played golf Saturday and Sunday I had a lot of fun. I also had fun. When I played golf with Josh and Jacob Thompson on Sunday. I also had fun riding on my cousin's 4-wheeler.
At 12:51 PM ,
Norton5 said...
My favorite part of the weekend was either when I danced in the Fort Hays parade or when I got a new cd. The bad thing was a little part of my kitten's side had fur taken out or something and it really scared me and that is about it.
Victoris~
At 12:52 PM ,
Norton5 said...
Well the best part of my weekend was Saturday because we had a vollyball game and Alec's sister had a socer game. And we lost our vollyball game and it was in planivile. And Alec's sister's socer game was in Hays so we got to go to Walmart and we got iceys. And on Sunday my mom came back from Kansas city. And she brought me a preasent.
By ashley
At 12:52 PM ,
Norton5 said...
MINE WAS WHEN I WENT TO THE WEDDING DANCE I WAS INVITED TO AND DANCING IN THE FORT HAYS PARADE
ALICIA l l
______
At 12:52 PM ,
Norton5 said...
My favorite part of the weekend was either when I danced in the Fort Hays parade or when I got a new cd. The bad thing was a little part of my kitten's side had fur taken out or something and it really scared me and that is about it.
Victoria~
At 12:53 PM ,
Norton5 said...
the best part of the weekend was when i went over to brandons house. and i also went to dare golf and that was fun. and my football team beet hoxie 30 to 12.
At 12:53 PM ,
Norton5 said...
My best part of the weekend was when Jacob T. came over to my house and we played destroy all humans and need for speed hot pursuit 2 and my other favorite part of the weekend was when I whent to D.A.R.E golf with Jabob T.
Brandon
At 12:54 PM ,
Norton5 said...
I loved the weakend it was awsome.We had two games to go to it was awsome I had a vollyball game to go at in Plainvile and we lost but it was fun. And then we had to go to Hoxie to have Jared's football game he won big time.He won 36 to 12.
"Katelyn"
At 12:54 PM ,
Norton5 said...
my favorite part of the weekend is my vollyball game but we lost it was really close because it was 27 to 24. and i rollerstated .
Becca aschenbrenner.
At 12:54 PM ,
Norton5 said...
I loved the weakend it was awsome.We had two games to go to it was awsome I had a vollyball game to go at in Plainvile and we lost but it was fun. And then we had to go to Hoxie to have Jared's football game he won big time.He won 30 to 12.
"Katelyn"
At 12:55 PM ,
Norton5 said...
my best part of the week was going fourwheeling in the mud out on my frame. my onther part of my week was shouting mice and my brother when he got stuped.i shout my brother with my paint ball gun and i shout the mice with my paint ball gun and my bebey gun. i went down on the creek with my dog we seen a snake in the water so my dog went after it then it went under the water and my dog went under to then he gave up.
from tanner
At 12:57 PM ,
Norton5 said...
The best part of my weekend was when my grandma came to my house .Jasmine.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home