It was good, but my favorite part was the way there and the way back. From the gift shop I got a monkey mask. There wasn't really any desert biomes though. I learned about knew animals to. Jordan
It was awsome! I kept on telling my parents about all the things I saw and how I want to go back. I told them it's worth going to Salina for. They had robots that looked real and all of the animals looke like they were just in pause but they were all just killed and stuffed... The animals were amazing I learned a lot. ~VICTORIA~
The rolling hills refuge is huge it is cool they had a snake charmer. They also had polar bears a huge walrus. They also had this wierd looking bird. It looked like a cross between a eagle and a turkey. They had a tiny little animal that was the clostes relative to a elaphant.
The field trip was ok. Most of the biomes were about the African Savhanna. I thought it would of looked a lot different then what it looked like. It did not have the desert biome. One thing I liked was a room we stopped at in the middle of our journey. It had a treehouse, puppet show, fossil digging place, and all kinds of other stuff. Ryan
It was very cool. I liked it when I saw a ox thing killed a tiger. The gift shop had cool stuff. I got me a root beer. The first I took it tasted like root beer the second drink it tasted like beer.
i lernd about know animals like the three towed sloth and there was a two tow sloth. there was same animals that i never herd of before. i like the frild trip with some of my friends that i have ent seen for a will from sant marys. from tanner
I had an awsome time I learned about lots of different stuff like polar bears don't really have white fur it is clear. And in Africa they use some plants to make medicine. And I saw animals I had never seen before!!!!!
It was a lot of fun going to Rolling Hills Refuge. We got to see a lot of cool things and every animal in the biome museum was real except for one was alive at one time. I had a lot of fun I think everyone else had fun to.
When we went to Rolling Hills museume I didn't learn much about the animals because I knew most of them. There was mostly African Savannahs. There was a lot about lions and deer tipe things that live in Africa It was a lot of fun and it tought a lot more about african and how a little weasle thing the closest related to the elephant. There was a lot of snakes shown in the exibits and lions are no match for African buffalo. I lerned quite a bit about monkeys and little cat like things with striped tails.
Well I had a great time at the biome dome. We went bioem dome. And then we went to this thing where we look at old folkswagons, Then we wnet to the discovery room and had blast in there they had puppet shows and and computures and a lot more!!! And one of the best parts was we watched a movie in the I Max Theater. And then we went to the gift shop and i bought 1 neat pencil for my sister. And i bout my brother a crystal candy. And i bought my other sister a note book that had fury on it!!!
The trip was really cool. The first place we went to was the African Plains. The second one we went to was the Rainforest. The thrid one we went to was the west. What I learned that there are three bears are the same but live in different places,and are different colors.The next one went to was the artic and how the the polars bears skin is clear. Brandon
Ysterday we went to Salina'S Rolling Hills it was so awsome. They told all about the animals. I never knew that the poler baers fur is clear. And that the fur on the back of there legs catches the sun light and warms the body. Katelyn
I had a great time. It was realy fun. The bus ride was a little boring. But when we got there it was worth it. All of the animals were real at one time. The people who told the storys looked real. Their was this elaphant it was big. It was so big it took them tree weekes to getit there. I lerand a lot from that museam.
I really liked the gift shop! I really wanted this fancy flamingo but it was too much. I really really wanted it! The exploration room was a lot of cool stuff. It was funny when Victoria did the puppet show. Shea
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
21 Comments:
At 9:47 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I wasnt here at the Rolling hills Refuge cause I was at a funeral.
By Tyler
At 9:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Yesterday I went to Rolling Hills Museam. I learned how to what cheetah, leapord and jaguar
At 9:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Rolling Hills was so fun. I have never seen so meny animals in my life.I loved it. It was so cool.
Taylor M.
At 9:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
It was good, but my favorite part was the way there and the way back. From the gift shop I got a monkey mask. There wasn't really any desert biomes though. I learned about knew animals to.
Jordan
At 9:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
It was awsome! I kept on telling my parents about all the things I saw and how I want to go back. I told them it's worth going to Salina for. They had robots that looked real and all of the animals looke like they were just in pause but they were all just killed and stuffed... The animals were amazing I learned a lot.
~VICTORIA~
At 9:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
The rolling hills refuge is huge it is cool they had a snake charmer. They also had polar bears a huge walrus. They also had this wierd looking bird. It looked like a cross between a eagle and a turkey. They had a tiny little animal that was the clostes relative to a elaphant.
Alec
At 9:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
The field trip was ok. Most of the biomes were about the African Savhanna. I thought it would of looked a lot different then what it looked like. It did not have the desert biome. One thing I liked was a room we stopped at in the middle of our journey. It had a treehouse, puppet show, fossil digging place, and all kinds of other stuff. Ryan
At 9:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
It was very cool. I liked it when I saw a ox thing killed a tiger. The gift shop had cool stuff. I got me a root beer. The first I took it tasted like root beer the second drink it tasted like beer.
sam 42
At 9:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
i lernd about know animals like the three towed sloth and there was a two tow sloth. there was same animals that i never herd of before. i like the frild trip with some of my friends that i have ent seen for a will from sant marys.
from tanner
At 9:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I had an awsome time I learned about lots of different stuff like polar bears don't really have white fur it is clear. And in Africa they use some plants to make medicine. And I saw animals I had never seen before!!!!!
Alicia
At 9:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
It was great! The best part was the gift shop.The arcic was cool you should of seen it. there were so many things. it was great I loved the gift shop!
by becca
At 9:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
It was a lot of fun going to Rolling Hills Refuge. We got to see a lot of cool things and every animal in the biome museum was real except for one was alive at one time. I had a lot of fun I think everyone else had fun to.
At 9:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
When we went to Rolling Hills museume I didn't learn much about the animals because I knew most of them. There was mostly African Savannahs. There was a lot about lions and deer tipe things that live in Africa It was a lot of fun and it tought a lot more about african and how a little weasle thing the closest related to the elephant. There was a lot of snakes shown in the exibits and lions are no match for African buffalo. I lerned quite a bit about monkeys and little cat like things with striped tails.
At 9:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
It was so cool the animals looked so real that like the animals were going to come after us.Some of the people looked real that they would answer you.
kelly
At 9:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Well I had a great time at the biome dome. We went bioem dome. And then we went to this thing where we look at old folkswagons, Then we wnet to the discovery room and had blast in there they had puppet shows and and computures and a lot more!!! And one of the best parts was we watched a movie in the I Max Theater. And then we went to the gift shop and i bought 1 neat pencil for my sister. And i bout my brother a crystal candy. And i bought my other sister a note book that had fury on it!!!
~ ashley
At 9:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
The trip was really cool. The first place we went to was the African Plains. The second one we went to was the Rainforest. The thrid one we went to was the west. What I learned that there are three bears are the same but live in different places,and are different colors.The next one went to was the artic and how the the polars bears skin is clear.
Brandon
At 9:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Ysterday we went to Salina'S Rolling Hills it was so awsome.
They told all about the animals. I never knew that the poler baers fur is clear.
And that the fur on the back of there legs catches the sun light and warms the body.
Katelyn
At 9:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I had a great time. It was realy fun. The bus ride was a little boring. But when we got there it was worth it. All of the animals were real at one time. The people who told the storys looked real. Their was this elaphant it was big. It was so big it took them tree weekes to getit there. I lerand a lot from that museam.
At 9:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I really liked the gift shop! I really wanted this fancy flamingo but it was too much. I really really wanted it! The exploration room was a lot of cool stuff. It was funny when Victoria did the puppet show.
Shea
At 9:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
It was so cool. So were the animals cool to.They had robot people. The gift shop is cool to.
At 8:09 PM ,
Norton5 said...
I Didn't get to go but Taylor brought back some awesome pictures.
Taylors Mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home