Norton 5th Grade

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thursday, October 6

What are your hobbies? Do you collect anything? What do you enjoy doing in your free time?

19 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I like to play a lot of sports like baseball, basketball, football, soccer, and track


    By Tyler

     
  • At 9:47 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Today we are sopposed to have our people done today so I have to work really hard becouse I just started yesterday.

     
  • At 9:48 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    i collect preashas moments i get one every year for my birthday. my grandma gets me them from dodge city. my sister collects bears and so does my cousin. in my free time i like to do art and a lot of stuff.

    Alec

     
  • At 9:48 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My hobbies are playing gameboy and playing with friends. I collect cards. In my free time I play game boy.


    harley

     
  • At 9:48 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My hobbie is rolerblading, bike rideing and eating





    Taylor m.

     
  • At 9:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I like to knit, ride my bike, collect nuttcrackers and I kind of sort of collect granet and rocks I also dance and play volleyball. I love my hobbies!:)
    Victoria~

     
  • At 9:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    What's my hobbie I do not have one. I do collect football cards I have about 7,000 cards. In my free time I count my football cards.

    by sam

     
  • At 9:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    my hobbie is takeing out the trash. on my free time i like to play games with my friends and i like to ride my four wheeler on my free time.

     
  • At 9:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My hobbies are golfing and four wheeling. I like to collect coins. On my free time I like to ride four wheelers, golf, play with my friends, and play video games.

     
  • At 9:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My hobbies is playing Halo 2. Another one of my hobbies is doing math.
    Logan

     
  • At 9:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    my hobbie is takeing out the trash. on my free time i like to play games with my friends and i like to ride my four wheeler on my free time.
    from tanner

     
  • At 9:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My hobbies are art, rollerbladding. I have a rock collection. I like playing with my animals in my free time.

    Alicia

     
  • At 9:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I like to go shopping in Hays when i go. And i like to walk to stop to with my friends. And i like to travle like to other state and citys. And i do collect pennys and they are in a jar. And in my free time in school I like to read my A.R. book. And my free time at my house i like to watch T.V. and a lot more.

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My hobbie cars. I collect toy cars and real cars with my dad. I like cars with big motors and that can pop a wheely like Greg Gable's car.

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My hobbys are playing war in like the middle of the night i'm like always the gunner and in my free time i like to play with my huey helicopter.

    Kelly

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I think my hobies are football biking and wresling.I have been biking roor five years wresling ror five years i have been plying fopotball for two years.

    jacob .t.

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My hobbies are to go outside ride my bike.I sometimes go to Jacob T's house and see if he can play if he can we go to my house and play video games. In my free time I play video games and play outside

    Brandon

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    i like rollerblading and volleyball i collect horse.

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My hobbies are rock collecting and playing on the computer I've been roxk collecting since I was 5 years old.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home