Norton 5th Grade

Monday, October 10, 2005

Tuesday, October 11

A lot of you are on a sports team or have been out for a sports team before. What do you think you get out of belonging to a team? What kinds of things do you learn by being on a team? What makes a good team member? What kind of team member are you?

18 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I am on a volleyball team right now. And i am out for all most all of the sports. And i think you learn a lot on a team. Becouse you hve to be nice to everyone and you got to do your best or it will ruin it for everyone. And i love going out for teams.

     
  • At 9:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I was on the Duster-K-Lawn team when I was in Holdrege.I am a good sports team member and I'm not a bad sportsman ship person. It takes someone that will not get upset about the game.

    By: Jacob Lorimer

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I do play on a team I play on the football team and in the summer I play baseball. I learned that no one is good at everything you go out for.

    sam

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I have played on a lot of difffrent teams. I really like sports. Usually my friends are on my baseball team.

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I think being on a team lets you work together instead of making you think of yourself a of the time I guess. I'm on a volleyball team. I think it's good when you are on a team and your a team member and you try to get along with your teamates.
    *~Victoria

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I am not out for any sports.If I was out for a sport I whoud Be nice to every one.



    Taylor

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I love volleyball. Vollyball is my most favorite sport. I like basketball but I don't go out for it ever becouse I am not good at it. I like vollyball so thats why I went out for it.

    "Katelyn"

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I am in volleyball and we are a good team. we have a good attatiod if we lose or win. we work as a team togher. We work on our servs and bumps. Ithink that our team is specail. we try to work togher to hit the ball. It makes me feal good about belonging to a team.

    Alec

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    i am on a volleyball and are last gamewe won big time. i was 18to 25. we worked hard.

     
  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I'm a volleyball team member and I think I am a good team member. I don't know how to describe one.

    Alicia

     
  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I was on the bad boys team we won evere game. I go out for socer.I am not bad sportsman.



    harley

     
  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I'm on the Federated Football team. I am a first string lineman.
    Logan

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I think you can learn a lot from a team because you have to do your best and you have to be nice and try hard. To me a great team member is when you work hard and you also encourge your teammates.

    *(Brandon)*

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I have been on a basketball team it is a lot of fun I think more people should go out for sports.

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I play football. You my not no this but i think my potion is fery inportand.I am the center for the next game but my maine pasisoin is left tacle for this game i play center. the ceter is the first parson to touch the ball. I think a team is were you have to work together that is inportant.
    jacob t.

     
  • At 9:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    What you get out of belonging to? You can maybe make a new friend and learn how to play different sports. You learn sportsmanship and team work. A good team member is getting along with the team and listening to the coach.

     
  • At 9:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    you learn how to play on a team or that sport.i like helpen people in our on my team. i like helping peple that need help like bating and kechen.

     
  • At 10:01 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I have never played in a team before so i really don't know.

    kelly

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home