October is here and it's time to start thinking about your Halloween Costume! What are planning to be this Halloween? What is the best costume you ever had? What was the best time you had on Halloween?
I don't want to tell but a few hints are that my g-ma made it it's blue, gold, silver and shiny. I'm going to have a belly jewel. My hair will be in a high pony tail or bun.
im going to be a man with a blobey head and i am going over to my friendes house and we will jump out and grab you and my friend is going to us his weed wipe and chase people . my best cousme i ever had was a chicken named frog and toad he mwas yellow
im going to be a man with a blobey head and i am going over to my friendes house and we will jump out and grab you and my friend is going to us his weed wipe and chase people . my best cousme i ever had was a chicken named frog and toad he mwas yellow from taner
I'm not so shore what I want to be for Halloween yet, I usually get my ideas from this Halloween place in Hays called around the world. the best costume i ever had was when i was a 60s shopping girl. victoria
Well the cotume i am wearing this year is a secret and i am going to have a great holloween. but my favorite halloween was my very first holloween in ellis.
For halloween I'm going to be a brainwashed alien. The best costume I ever had is probably the costume I this The best halloween I ever had was probably this years halloween because most of my friends and I are going to go trick-or-treating together this year. 8:54 Ryan
My favorite halloween is when I just had a dorf mask everybody liked it it was really funny I don't get very much candy on halloween cause i get really tired so i just go home if i forget my math book or something i probably won't have halloween. My sister forgot her math book and i had to share my candy with her. it was really boring so i had fun anyway.
I remember one time i dressed up like men in black,superman and a night i think i still have a lot of those costumes they were so cool. Oh i was the headlese houseman in first grade.
I'm going to be a bloody skull best costume was an alien that I dressed up as two years ago. The most fun I had on Haloween was when me and my cousin scared people on a hayrack ride.
My going to be an alien and The best time i ever had was when i got this giant king size candy bar and i the best time that I will have is when this person that gets helped by my gradpa gives me the whole big bucket if i'm the first one there. Brandon
I am going to be a baseball zombie player. My best costume is when I was a football zombie. The best Halloween was when I was at my grandpa's house and we went to go get candy but we went to this one ladies house and her son was dress up as a scarecrow and was wholing the candy bowl. by sam
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
24 Comments:
At 11:43 PM ,
Norton5 said...
One time when I was in kindergarten, I dressed up like "Raggedy Ann". I think one of my grandmas made the outfit, it was so cute!
I hope everyone really goes all out this year for their costume! Let's be the best dressed class in the school!!
Mrs. Norton :)
At 9:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am planning on being a seceret my best halloween I have had so far is in kindergarten I was a fairy.
Alicia
I I
___________
At 9:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
one year i was a hipppi and one year i was a 50' girl. i think i got it at wallmart of k-mart.every year i get lots of candy!!!!!!!!!!!!
alec
At 9:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
One year in first grade I was a EX-Man and his name was Wolverien.
By: Jacob Lorimer
At 9:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I remember one time i dressed up like men in black,superman and a night i think i still have a lot of those costumes they were so cool.
by:kelly scott robb
At 9:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I don't want to tell but a few hints are that my g-ma made it it's blue, gold, silver and shiny. I'm going to have a belly jewel. My hair will be in a high pony tail or bun.
At 9:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
im going to be a man with a blobey head and i am going over to my friendes house and we will jump out and grab you and my friend is going to us his weed wipe and chase people . my best cousme i ever had was a chicken named frog and toad he mwas yellow
At 9:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
im going to be a man with a blobey head and i am going over to my friendes house and we will jump out and grab you and my friend is going to us his weed wipe and chase people . my best cousme i ever had was a chicken named frog and toad he mwas yellow
from taner
At 9:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
One year Halloween my brother was realy scared becouse he was only four years old but it was was my aunt how had on a realy scary mask on.
At 9:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
One time when I was in 3rdgrade, I dressed as a ghost and bought it.
I like to go trick-treat
Logan
At 9:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I'm not so shore what I want to be for Halloween yet, I usually get my ideas from this Halloween place in Hays called around the world. the best costume i ever had was when i was a 60s shopping girl. victoria
At 9:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Well the cotume i am wearing this year is a secret and i am going to have a great holloween. but my favorite halloween was my very first holloween in ellis.
At 9:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
For halloween I'm going to be a brainwashed alien. The best costume I ever had is probably the costume I this The best halloween I ever had was probably this years halloween because most of my friends and I are going to go trick-or-treating together this year.
8:54 Ryan
At 9:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My favorite halloween is when I just had a dorf mask everybody liked it it was really funny I don't get very much candy on halloween cause i get really tired so i just go home if i forget my math book or something i probably won't have halloween. My sister forgot her math book and i had to share my candy with her. it was really boring so i had fun anyway.
At 9:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I remember one time i dressed up like men in black,superman and a night i think i still have a lot of those costumes they were so cool. Oh i was the headlese houseman in first grade.
by:kelly scott robb
At 9:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My favorite halloween costume was when I was a werewolf. I am planning to be Homestar Runner.
At 9:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My favorite halloween costume was when I was a werewolf. I am planning to be Homestar Runner.
At 9:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
i remember one time i dressed up as a cowboy it was fun.
jacob.t.
At 9:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I'm going to be a bloody skull best costume was an alien that I dressed up as two years ago. The most fun I had on Haloween was when me and my cousin scared people on a hayrack ride.
Robbie
At 9:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
i want to be a cowgirl i have boots and a hat and the shirt i am wering today. the best year was when i was a which.
At 9:58 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My planning to a distoer. I am walking with my friend.I kindergarten I was a pokemon.
At 9:58 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am gowing to be a cat. My favorite HALLOWEEN was whin we went to Hays jasmine
At 9:58 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My going to be an alien and The best time i ever had was when i got this giant king size candy bar and i the best time that I will have is when this person that gets helped by my gradpa gives me the whole big bucket if i'm the first one there.
Brandon
At 9:59 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am going to be a baseball zombie player. My best costume is when I was a football zombie. The best Halloween was when I was at my grandpa's house and we went to go get candy but we went to this one ladies house and her son was dress up as a scarecrow and was wholing the candy bowl.
by sam
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home