Wednesday, October 26
If you could be anything in the world for Halloween, what would it be and why. Also, what's your favorite thing to get on Halloween. Make sure you type your name first, so you don't forget!
Have a good day today and I will try to get better so I can come back. Don't forget to put all computers away at the end of the day!! Be on your best behavior for the sub!!
Thanks!!
Mrs. Norton
Have a good day today and I will try to get better so I can come back. Don't forget to put all computers away at the end of the day!! Be on your best behavior for the sub!!
Thanks!!
Mrs. Norton
21 Comments:
At 9:44 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler I like to get a lot of big packs of skittles because thats my favorite kind of candy.
At 9:45 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
My favorite thing to get for Halloween milk duds and brownies. And I will be a gothic vampire.
At 9:45 AM ,
Norton5 said...
*Katelyn*
I would be a football player if I could be it all the time it would be awsome!
At 9:45 AM ,
Norton5 said...
*Katelyn*
I would be a football player if I could be it all the time it would be awsome!
At 9:45 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I would be a mutant because I would have powers for Halloween.
Jordan
At 9:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
For halloween i would be a 70's girl costumes with my belbottems and a waky shirt and an alfrow it looks ausem. I also have blue iliner and blue eyeshadow. My faveorite kind of candy that people give out is popcorn balls they ar delishus.
alec
At 9:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
harley
I will be a chicken\monkey.It would cool and funny. CANDY and money.
At 9:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I would be a real Pirate from Pirates of the Carribean. I would like to get a giant Resses peanut butter cup and a giant Milky way.
Ryan
At 9:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
i would be sam's choice. i woud like to be a water battal like sam's . tanner fischer
At 9:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Taylor
If I could be any thing in the world I would be a Kleapatra.
My favorite treat is carmal apples.
At 9:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
By: Jacob L.
I always wanted ot be a Zombie!
I wanted to a zombie because I always saw them on TV when I was little and when and while I was growing up. My favorite candy is Gobb Stoppers.
At 9:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
If I could be anything for Halloween, I would be Adam Sadler.
At 9:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
jacob t.
if i could be anything i would be my big nose burger freek. because it makes everybody laugh. if i could get anything it would be a three musketers.
At 9:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
~VICTORIA~
I would be a life size pack of REAL m&ms and if you went by me you could take some m&ms off but you would have t0 SAY please and thank you. I would like to get ice cream for halloween when trick or treating
At 9:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
If i could be anything in the world i would want to be a good Jenifer Lopez. And I like to get a big treatt bag that people sometimes give out. And i love going to hauted houses and love Halloween.
By: Ashley Lopez
At 9:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
By Sam
I would be Eric Crouch. Why because he was a good QB. Ilike money for Halloween.
At 9:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I would be a cowgirl and ride my horse to every house. my favorite candy is milk duds.
by becca
At 9:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon
If I could be anything for Halloween I would be a Aieln and I like to get kingsize candybars.
At 9:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
I would be a person and my favorite thing to get on Halloween is a huge bags of candy.
At 9:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am going to be the original willy wonka for halloween and my favorite halloween snack is cooler ranch doritos.
Kelly
At 11:06 PM ,
Norton5 said...
Tandra (6th grade)
My favorite costume would be a velvet scelaton bride. My favorite trick or treat candy is a carmel apple.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home