I really DO NOT like to be scared! Everyone in my house knows not to hide around corners to scare me! (However, they do a lot of this to each other!) The scariest movie I ever saw was CUJO - a scary movie about a dog. We were watching it in the movie theatre and some boys in my class crawled behind our seats and grabbed our ankles! That is probably the most scared I've been during a movie. Needless to say, we girls were NOT amused!! Mrs. Norton :)
The scariest movie i have ever seen was ,The Mummy and i didn't like it and i do not really like to read scary books so i donn't know about a the scary book. I like to get scaried a lot. And i love to scar people.
The scarriest movie i have ever seen was signs. it is about aliens and they come to earth and scare thes poeople that live on a farm by a corn field. and they make this sighn. i don't like to be scared one time my dad was in the garage and i did not know so i screemd. one time my dad nknocked on my windo and scared me i ran up stairs as fast as i could
I do not know the scariest movie I've seen. I don't like to be scared. But I love to scare people. One time I scared my mom she jumped and that scared me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ryan
I never had a scary movie I watch scary movies all the time. My favorite scary movie is Halloween. Its a kid named Michael Myers a kid who masacared his sister he has been in a mental hostpital for fifteen years he has escaped from the hospital and to to his grisly crime again and again and again.
I love scary movies because then I get all scared and try to hide in my sheets and never open my eyes. The scariest movie I have ever seen would be when I was in a play and while I wasn't up someone had movies playing on thier laptop and the movie was scary movie 2 or 1 I'm not sure, but it was suposed to be funny scary things so it was kind of messed up. O well. Victoria~
The scariest book I've read is goosebumps the scariest movie I've watched is Haunted Mansion until I saw it again. And I love to be scared on Halloween but I also like to scare my sister and friends it is easy to scare VICKY!
I hate getting scared but me mom and me scare each other all the time.I could scare her and then 30 min. later she would scare me.The scariest movie I have ever seen is Godsend. It's about were this kid gets ran over and this Scienceiest brought the kid back to life, but the kid also had a the same Genes as the Scienceiest's kid because the Scieceiest's kid died from a fire and the kid wass doing some scary things.
The scarest movie i have ever seen was war of the worlds of 04 and one time me and my brothers and my friend Cruz played a prank on a kid named Cristion my brother swung on a rope with a chainsaw and was probaly a foot away from his head it was funny.
The scarest movie i have ever seen was war of the worlds of 04 and one time me and my brothers and my friend Cruz played a prank on a kid named Cristion my brother swung on a rope with a chainsaw and was probaly a foot away from his head it was funny.
i like to be scared. The scariest movie i have ever seen. was probly the six scence that was scary. cause on time we rented a movie and it was a scary cause my dad said it would not be scary so i wachted it it was scary. My kithen is right next to my living room. And when my parents were with me in the living room.i would not go in the kithchen by my self for a month. I never trusted my dad with movies
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
21 Comments:
At 9:48 PM ,
Norton5 said...
I really DO NOT like to be scared! Everyone in my house knows not to hide around corners to scare me! (However, they do a lot of this to each other!) The scariest movie I ever saw was CUJO - a scary movie about a dog. We were watching it in the movie theatre and some boys in my class crawled behind our seats and grabbed our ankles! That is probably the most scared I've been during a movie. Needless to say, we girls were NOT amused!!
Mrs. Norton :)
At 9:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I like to be scared! The scariest movie I ever wached is called The Lost Platoon!
By: Jacob Lorimer
At 9:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
The scariest movie i have ever seen was ,The Mummy and i didn't like it and i do not really like to read scary books so i donn't know about a the scary book. I like to get scaried a lot. And i love to scar people.
By: Ashley
At 9:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Yesterday we made lief art progect. We made it with glue and tissue paper it was fun!
"Katelyn"
At 9:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
The scarriest movie i have ever seen was signs. it is about aliens and they come to earth and scare thes poeople that live on a farm by a corn field. and they make this sighn. i don't like to be scared one time my dad was in the garage and i did not know so i screemd. one time my dad nknocked on my windo and scared me i ran up stairs as fast as i could
Alec
At 9:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I do not know the scariest movie I've seen. I don't like to be scared. But I love to scare people. One time I scared my mom she jumped and that scared me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ryan
At 9:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I never had a scary movie I watch scary movies all the time. My favorite scary movie is Halloween. Its a kid named Michael Myers a kid who masacared his sister he has been in a mental hostpital for fifteen years he has escaped from the hospital and to to his grisly crime again and again and again.
At 9:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
The scariest movie I've seen is Scary Movie 3. I like to scare people.
At 9:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I love scary movies because then I get all scared and try to hide in my sheets and never open my eyes. The scariest movie I have ever seen would be when I was in a play and while I wasn't up someone had movies playing on thier laptop and the movie was scary movie 2 or 1 I'm not sure, but it was suposed to be funny scary things so it was kind of messed up. O well.
Victoria~
At 9:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
The scariest book I've read is goosebumps the scariest movie I've watched is Haunted Mansion until I saw it again. And I love to be scared on Halloween but I also like to scare my sister and friends it is easy to scare VICKY!
By the Spooky Alicia
At 9:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
The scariest movie I ever saw was scary movie 3 or chaky the doll. I like to be scaried and I like to be scary.
At 9:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
One time my dad ran downstairs and when i came down he jumped out and scared me so much i fell over.
Becca
At 9:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I hate getting scared but me mom and me scare each other all the time.I could scare her and then 30 min. later she would scare me.The scariest movie I have ever seen is Godsend. It's about were this kid gets ran over and this Scienceiest brought the kid back to life, but the kid also had a the same Genes as the Scienceiest's kid because the Scieceiest's kid died from a fire and the kid wass doing some scary things.
Brandon
At 9:58 AM ,
Norton5 said...
The scarest movie I'v ever seen was The Gruge. The night I seen this movie I kept wacking up I had that nightmar for a week or tow
Tayor m.
At 9:59 AM ,
Norton5 said...
i like to be scared by my brother then i tacul him so he wount do that agian. people in my house now not to scare m e when im sleeping.
from tanner
At 9:59 AM ,
Norton5 said...
The scarest movie i have ever seen was war of the worlds of 04 and one time me and my brothers and my friend Cruz played a prank on a kid named Cristion my brother swung on a rope with a chainsaw and was probaly a foot away from his head it was funny.
By kelly scott
At 10:00 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I like to be scared. The scares movie I saw fred vs. jason.
by harley
At 10:00 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I like being scared it is a lot of fun to be scared. The most scarey movie I've watched was Freddy vs. Jason.
Robbie
At 10:02 AM ,
Norton5 said...
The scarest movie i have ever seen was war of the worlds of 04 and one time me and my brothers and my friend Cruz played a prank on a kid named Cristion my brother swung on a rope with a chainsaw and was probaly a foot away from his head it was funny.
By kelly scott
At 10:02 AM ,
Norton5 said...
i like to be scared. The scariest movie i have ever seen. was probly the six scence that was scary. cause on time we rented a movie and it was a scary cause my dad said it would not be scary so i wachted it it was scary. My kithen is right next to my living room. And when my parents were with me in the living room.i would not go in the kithchen by my self for a month. I never trusted my dad with movies
At 10:06 AM ,
Norton5 said...
no I DONT do not like to be sard I saw the gurge
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home