Tyler I have a basketball game in Ellis we play Stockton it will be a fun game. On Sunday I will watch a lot of football games. It will be a fun weekend.
Right after school I'm going to basket-ball practice, but other than that I don't think I have any other weekend plans. My great grandfather that died in January 2005 was a cook in WORLD WAR 2. Jordan
Well this weekend I'm going to have basketball practice right after school today. Saturday I'm going to have a basketball game and Justin is going to come over to my house. Sunday I don't know what I'm going to do. I do not know any Veterans except Mr.Hurt. But my Grandpa Murray was a Sargent in World War 2. Ryan
I going to go to my b-ball game. I really don't have any weekend plans. I think my g-pa Tom (or Mouse I don't know how he got that nickname) served in the war. I don't know witch war. And I'm going to have a boring weekend. *Shea* :-)
Alicia The only veteran that I can think of is Mr Hurt. My weedend plans are, Saturday I go to dance from 12:30-2:00. On Sunday I might go to suday school and play basketball. I also have to clean because today is my sister's birthday and we have our anunts and uncles over the closest Sunday to our birthdays. Alicia
Brandon I'm going to spend time with my mom because I think she's off. I know three Veterans. Two are my family and one's not. My Great Grandpa was in the Airforce and my Grandpa was in the Navy.I don't what Mr.Hurt was in but he was is a Veteran.
I now one veteran and it is my granpa. on my weekend i am ging to go four wheeler with my fridend. and i mit get a dirt bike this weekend and o will be riding all the time.
!~Victoria~! This weekend I'm not really sure what I'm doing. I want to spend a lot of time with my animals and count the rest of my candy. I don't know a vet, but my uncle is working on computers now I think.
This weekend i am going to my basketball game. I am also going to go to hays and got to wallmart. these are some of the vetrains that i know my great great grandpa on my mom's side but he died in the war i also know 2 people in this school and 2 more in my family these are the ones in the school Mr. Hurt and Mr. Dinkel. These are the ones in my family my uncle is in the airforse he delivers the food and suplies and my cousin cody he is in the navy.
I am going to go to Nebraska this weekend. I knew my sister's granpa and his name was Darell Howard. He served in Veitnam. My friend Mr. Shownaman served in the war called the civil war
I think I'am going to a basketball game somewhere for y brother I think. So I just will have to wait and see. And I prombly will watch tv and go on the computer and do stuff. And I will read. I don't know any ventrans exsept Mr.Hurt.
Luke My weekend plans are to probley on saturday is to go fishing for a while since the Smokey Hill river is 40 yards away from my house and on sunday if any of my family comes I will visit with them. My grandpa was in the air force and just got out of training to fly in War War 2 and the war got over a week before he got out of training.
Well I have another busy weekend! First tonight I am going to my basketball practice. Then I have to watch the play tonight again. And then on Saturday I have a basketball game at 12:00 at Ellis. And then on Sunday i always have something going on but I can't think about it. My grandpa, My Uncle Brian.
Over the weekend i am going to play army in my army gear.I might play video games.I now my uncle he served in vietnam.My great great grampa served in the civil war.My great great great grampa served in the revolutionary war.And my great grampa served in world war 2.And my uncle in the air force hes not in a war yet. Kelly
Over the weekend i am going to play army in my army gear.I might play video games.I now my uncle he served in vietnam.My great great grampa served in the civil war.My great great great grampa served in the revolutionary war.And my great grampa served in world war 2.And my uncles in the air force hes not in a war yet. Kelly
Well this weekend I'm going to have basketball practice right after school today. Saturday I'm going to have a basketball game and Justin is going to come over to my house. Sunday I don't know what I'm going to do. I do not know any Veterans except Mr.Hurt. But my Grandpa Murray was a Sargent in World War 2. @$Ryan$@
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
23 Comments:
At 10:47 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
I have a basketball game in Ellis we play Stockton it will be a fun game. On Sunday I will watch a lot of football games. It will be a fun weekend.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Right after school I'm going to basket-ball practice, but other than that I don't think I have any other weekend plans. My great grandfather that died in January 2005 was a cook in WORLD WAR 2.
Jordan
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am going to my dad's house. I do not know any veterans. harley
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Well this weekend I'm going to have basketball practice right after school today. Saturday I'm going to have a basketball game and Justin is going to come over to my house. Sunday I don't know what I'm going to do. I do not know any Veterans except Mr.Hurt. But my Grandpa Murray was a Sargent in World War 2. Ryan
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My friend sarah is coming. and I am going to ride my horse. My grampa was in the war.
by becca
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I going to go to my b-ball game. I really don't have any weekend plans. I think my g-pa Tom (or Mouse I don't know how he got that nickname) served in the war. I don't know witch war. And I'm going to have a boring weekend.
*Shea* :-)
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
The only veteran that I can think of is Mr Hurt. My weedend plans are, Saturday I go to dance from 12:30-2:00. On Sunday I might go to suday school and play basketball. I also have to clean because today is my sister's birthday and we have our anunts and uncles over the closest Sunday to our birthdays.
Alicia
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon
I'm going to spend time with my mom because I think she's off. I know three Veterans. Two are my family and one's not. My Great Grandpa was in the Airforce and my Grandpa was in the Navy.I don't what Mr.Hurt was in but he was is a Veteran.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I now one veteran and it is my granpa. on my weekend i am ging to go four wheeler with my fridend. and i mit get a dirt bike this weekend and o will be riding all the time.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
I have game at Ellis. It will be fun. Maybe we will win like the 8th grade.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
!~Victoria~!
This weekend I'm not really sure what I'm doing. I want to spend a lot of time with my animals and count the rest of my candy. I don't know a vet, but my uncle is working on computers now I think.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
This weekend i am going to my basketball game. I am also going to go to hays and got to wallmart.
these are some of the vetrains that i know my great great grandpa on my mom's side but he died in the war i also know 2 people in this school and 2 more in my family these are the ones in the school Mr. Hurt and Mr. Dinkel. These are the ones in my family my uncle is in the airforse he delivers the food and suplies and my cousin cody he is in the navy.
alec
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jacob L.
I am going to go to Nebraska this weekend. I knew my sister's granpa and his name was Darell Howard. He served in Veitnam. My friend Mr. Shownaman served in the war called the civil war
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I think I'am going to a basketball game somewhere for y brother I think. So I just will have to wait and see. And I prombly will watch tv and go on the computer and do stuff. And I will read. I don't know any ventrans exsept Mr.Hurt.
Katelyn
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Taylor
This weekend I am going to my b-ball game going to Hunters.
I think my grandpa was in the war.
No one ather then my grandpa.
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
This weekend I will play on the computer.Also this weekend I will have a basketball game.I know a few veterans my cousin and my great grandpa.
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke My weekend plans are to probley on saturday is to go fishing for a while since the Smokey Hill river is 40 yards away from my house and on sunday if any of my family comes I will visit with them. My grandpa was in the air force and just got out of training to fly in War War 2 and the war got over a week before he got out of training.
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Well I have another busy weekend! First tonight I am going to my basketball practice. Then I have to watch the play tonight again. And then on Saturday I have a basketball game at 12:00 at Ellis.
And then on Sunday i always have something going on but I can't think about it. My grandpa, My Uncle Brian.
By:*Ashley*
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am going to go to the nebraska game. All the vetrins i know are. I know three witch are my graet grandpa. mr. Dinkle and mr. Hurt
At 11:00 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Over the weekend i am going to play army in my army gear.I might play video games.I now my uncle he served in vietnam.My great great grampa served in the civil war.My great great great grampa served in the revolutionary war.And my great grampa served in world war 2.And my uncle in the air force hes not in a war yet. Kelly
At 11:02 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Over the weekend i am going to play army in my army gear.I might play video games.I now my uncle he served in vietnam.My great great grampa served in the civil war.My great great great grampa served in the revolutionary war.And my great grampa served in world war 2.And my uncles in the air force hes not in a war yet. Kelly
At 11:04 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Well this weekend I'm going to have basketball practice right after school today. Saturday I'm going to have a basketball game and Justin is going to come over to my house. Sunday I don't know what I'm going to do. I do not know any Veterans except Mr.Hurt. But my Grandpa Murray was a Sargent in World War 2. @$Ryan$@
At 11:06 AM ,
Norton5 said...
i will play with my dog and go to
my house
rachelle
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home