Friday, November 18
Happy Birthday, Jordan!
The Harry Potter movie comes out today. Did you read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire? Did you like the book? Why or why not? What do you think the movie will be like?
Also, tell me about your weekend plans!
The Harry Potter movie comes out today. Did you read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire? Did you like the book? Why or why not? What do you think the movie will be like?
Also, tell me about your weekend plans!
22 Comments:
At 10:47 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I have know idea because Inever read it and prombably never will either. And I have know ideawhat the movie will be like. Because I never seen the last one that was out.
Katelyn
At 10:47 AM ,
Norton5 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jacob L.
Happy 11th birthday Jordan!
I have not read the Harry Potter biblio Goblet of Fire. I think the movie will be good.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
No i have not read the book but i think the movie is going to be cool. To bad a did not read it. I really want to go see the movie. I wish that going to the movies were free.
jacob t.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon
I haven't read the book but I think the movie is going to be really cool.My weekend plans are that I have a game Saturday at
Plainville and Sunday I have Church and basketball practice at 3:00
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
I have read the book the Goblet of Fire. It is a very good book. The movie should have good affects and cool sounds. My favorite part is when they had to go and get there friends from the merpeople. That was the 2nd task. I liked the dragon task he had to use his broom and fly over the dragon and get the golden egg to help them on the 2nd task. It should be cool on the third task because it is the maze.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I have not read the Harry Potter sieries but i have seen all of the movies exceptthe goblet of fire. Some time i might try to read it maybe not or yes probably no but i like the movies in that series. i think that the movie will be good just like thel other movies. My weekend plans are i am going to my basket ball game in plainvill and then i am going to go to the movie chicken little movey and then i am going to go and go out to eat with my family.
Alec
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Well I have never read the book. And I did not read the book so I do not know if I liked it. And I think it will be a great movie and I think it is not fair that the JR. High gets to go. My weekend plans are kind of busy but not really well first we have a game on Saturday at some time I can not remember and our game is on Sunday. Sunday my family mite go and see it on Sunday.
*ashley*
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
What I'm doing for the weekend 5 basketball games this, 3 on saturday, 2 sunday. I sure hope I get better.
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
harley
No I don't read the Goblet of fire. No but if I read the Goblet of fire I will maybe like it. I thik it would be a good moive.
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I have not read any the Harry Potter books. I do not know what the movie will be about. My weekend plans are going to just watch TV.
Sam
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
i don't like the movies. my plans are to ride my horse and i have a game on sat.
by becca
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
tanner ficher
i did not read aney of the harry potter books becease i do not like herry potter books so i will not no want will happen and i really don't carry for harry potter
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
I did not read the book. I think I would like it, but I will probably read number one first. My weekend plans are Saturday I go to dance and my dad might take me hunting. On Sunday I will go to Sunday school and I keep bugging my mom for three weeks because I love to do this......put the Christmas tree up!! I love doing that.
Alicia
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
$hea,
I've saw some movies but I've never read any books. I'm going to my b-ball game and i want to invite someone over. :-)
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
I have read all of the Harry Potter books i think the fourth book was one of the best I think that it was awesosme it was cool that he touched a trophy and it took him to a grave yard and that when the beams from both of there wands when they touched the last people LordVoldemort kill appeared. I think the movie will be awesome It is going to be PG-13 I think is rated that because torwards the end it was really scarey I think the begining was weird because it told a story about some people who who died because of Lord Voldemort but everyone thought that there house keeper killed them I think the movie will scarey and little kids probably shouldn't go to it.
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I have not read the book.And i don't want to see the movie.And what i am going to do this weekend is i am going to plan my video for the how to project.And next weekend i am going to do my video for the how to project and i am also planning to make a paintball movie for my self.
Kelly
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I have read all of the Harry Potter books so I think that it will tgbe very good. The Goblet Of Fire is my favorite book and myfavorite thing about it is that the triwizard tornoument happens. This weekend I am going to see it this weekend.
Jordan
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I have not read the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.If I would read it I bet I would like it. I think it would be good because I like all of the Harry Potter movies. I think the movie will pretty good. Today Harley comes over to my house to play. Saturday I have a basketball game in Plainvelle. The game starts at 11:00 but we have to be there at 10:30. Sunday I have basketball practice but thats all I know for what I'm doing Sunday.
RYAN
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I have the books .
rachelle
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Victoria
I haven't read the book but I bet it's good. I'm not sure what I'm doing this weekend but I want to go to the movies.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home