Norton 5th Grade

Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday, November 21

How was your weekend? What all did you do?

20 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I clicked the remote every day. I also played a basketball game against Planville and won.


    Sam

     
  • At 1:33 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jacob L.

    I went to Ne, and went to my grandma's house.I did't have the best weekend because we do any thing but drive my remote control 57 Chevy car and watch the movie the Goonies

     
  • At 1:33 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia
    My weekend was ok. Saturday I went to dance and got to put up the Christmas tree. Sunday I decorated it until I didn't feel good. Also when I didn't feel good I trew up and had the flu. It was an ok weekend.
    Alicia

     
  • At 1:33 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend was fun and cool we went to Hays and went out to eat and then we went shopping and then we went to the movies . We went to Chicken little it was funny. then we went out to eat after we went to golden coral. My weekend was veary fun.


    Alec

     
  • At 1:34 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jordan
    My weekend was great! I got to see some of my friends from my old house and went to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with them. The movie was awsome! Yesterday I spent all day with my grandma and grandpa. I had a fun weekend.

     
  • At 1:34 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Shea,
    I spent the night at someone's house. We watched Napoleon Dinomite. It was so much fun! I went to my b-ball game and we won 2 to 20! :-)

     
  • At 1:34 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Logan
    I played 3 basketball games on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. For the rest of weekend, I lazed around.

     
  • At 1:35 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    I played at Plainville for a basketball game. We won 38-14.
    We had a tournement team in Hays. We lost the first game. 60-14.
    The second game we lost 11-14.
    The third game we lost 35-32. I had three three pointers in a row.
    The fourth game we won. 50-15.
    I had a lot of fun. I had to get a knee thing at hibbets cause it hurt really bad from playing five basketball games in a row. I had 62 points in all of the games!

     
  • At 1:36 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend was great! Friday Harley and Blake came over to my house. Saturday I had a basketball game against Plainville. We won by at least 20 points. The other boys team won by a lot also. After the game I went over to Blake's house and slept over with Blake and his friends and Chase and his friends. When I was at his house we played dodgeball against the little kids. Sunday Broady and Devon came over.

    %$*@RYAN@*$%

     
  • At 1:36 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Luke

    I had a lot of fun over the weekend.I got a lot better and on saturday I went to my basketball game and then in hays my family and I went shoping at the mall.On sunday two of my grandmas and one of my grandps came to visit my family.I had a really fun weekend

     
  • At 1:36 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Brandon
    What I did over the weekend was that I satyed over at my Grandma and Grandpa's house because my mom wasn't felling to good. I played on the computer and played with Jacob T. on Sunday (* [I had a fun weekend]*)

     
  • At 1:36 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Robbie
    This weekend I had a basketball game in Plainville my team won 37 to 16 so it was a lot of fun.I also went to the Harry Potter movie it was really good it wasn't as scarey as I thought it would be but it was a lot funnier then I thought it would be.It was a really fun weekend and we only have two days of school this week because of Thanksgiveing I can't wait for the Five day weekend.

     
  • At 1:37 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    ~!*Victoria~!*
    My weekend was great. I went to see the Harry Potter movie, it was really scary, kind of. My cousins from Witchata came and they are at my house right now, there is 4 of them plus the mother and my new baby cousin and 1 more, and my uncle but they stayed in Witchata. My weekend was really fun.

     
  • At 1:37 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jacob t.
    My weekend was graet i went to my basketball game. We won. It was a good game the score was 34 to 9.

     
  • At 1:37 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    No my weekend I went hunt. Me and kevin urban and my grandpa and my brother. We cought 4 coons and a warning ticket. My gradpa got a warning ticket and my brother and kevin got one. I did not get one because i was under age. then the next night the game warden stoped use again and my gradpa was asking him want if i would back up when you were folling us.

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend was so awsome.
    On Saturday we went to Hill City's High School to see my brother play basketball. My brothers team won. The score was 22-25 it was awsome. Then on Saturday night we went to Hays to see a movie. It was really good. Then on Sunday we went to a Thanksgiving diner that was at church.

    *Katelyn*

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I played the computer. My sister had her friend sleep over. And my littest sister sleeped over to.

    harley

     
  • At 1:39 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend was kinda good.My brother kevin got to go to a movie and party.My brother kerry went to a movie and went to a friends house on friday, saturday and sunday. And i got to do nothing besides watch a movie and read. And i am also grounded for life of guns fake, paintball, rubber band, and pellet.

     
  • At 1:43 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I played a besketball game against planvill we won!!!
    I had a B-day to go to my brothers he is 5(: And My mom had some of her friends over and jaimy came over to talk about her soaps,bath boms and clons, locen stic, I helped alot. I thing I am going to go to my Grandmas and papas to for Thanksgiving I am going Hunting to it will be so fun I can't wait until Wen.

    Taylor

     
  • At 1:44 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I had a very good weekend and very busy. First on Satuday just me and my mom went to my game in planville and we won it and then she let me pick any where in Hays where I wanted to eat and I pick Carloso Kelly's. Then we went to Wal-mart and we got a bunch of stuff. After that we went to the mall and to good wins and every where down town. Then we went back to our house. And got everyone and went back to Hays and and went to the Fort Hays State game and that was my Saturday.

    *ashley*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home