Monday, November 28
Yikes! They closed I-70, so I couldn't come home! This has never happened to me, so I feel very weird about not coming to school. Plus, I was very surprised about the storm since it isn't doing anything here in Denver!! I hope you have a very good and please be on your best behavior since this is such a weird situation.
Blog me about your Thanksgiving break!! I want to hear all about it! If you don't finish during the Social Studies time, tell the substitute you can finish blogging during English. Just submit your blog like normal and then get back on during English and blog me the rest of the story!!
Blog me about your Thanksgiving break!! I want to hear all about it! If you don't finish during the Social Studies time, tell the substitute you can finish blogging during English. Just submit your blog like normal and then get back on during English and blog me the rest of the story!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home