Norton 5th Grade

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thursday, November 10

What is the best part of having a sub and the worst part of having a sub? Please put your name on your post.

(Grade - 3 complete sentences and name - 17 points.)

23 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Well the best part of haveing a sub is that it is different. The worst part about haveing a sub is that we don't get to have Mrs. Norton. I really liked the sub we had yesturday. She was very nice.

    By:*Ashley*

     
  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    The worst part of having a sub is that they don't know the rutine that we do everyday. The best part about having a sub you get to do a lot of fun stuff. I don't like it because we always do weekly reader almost everytime we have a sub.

     
  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia
    The best part of having a sub was the quiet sign. I loved how she would say Cha Cha Cha and we would say Charmin. The worst part of having one was once when we were going somewere I don't remember were it was she had to stop and make us be quiet.
    Alicia

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jordan
    The best part is sometimes we get to do something fun. The worst part is they usually get mad for no reason. But usually I don't like subs.

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    *Shea*
    I like having a sub because most of the time they're nice. I don't like having a sub because they're a different style from what I'm used to. I really don't mind having a sub or not having a sub. :-)

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jacob L.

    The part about having a sub is that they try to do fun stuff with you. The worst part about having a sub that tell everythung bad about you. Another bad thing about a sub is they threaten you to go to office or something else.

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    ~Victoria
    The best part about having a sub is that you can do different stuff. Like Weekly Readers. The worst part about having a sub is that you might have to do a lot of work the next day because you have to catch up because you missed the last day.

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    The best part of having a sub is when they are in a good mood and you know it. The worse part of hjaving a sub is knowing when they are in a bad mood. I think we would have a lot of subs who like us if we just be more quieter.

    *Katelyn*

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Brandon
    The best part about having a sub is that if your good and the class get's a good note then Mrs.Norton happy.The bad part about is having a sub is that if the class get's a bad note Mrs. Norton is not happy.
    So the best thing to do is get a good note.

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I don't really think there is a best part of having a sub. The worst part of having a sub is that they have different rules. Another bad part about having a sub is that our class sometimes acts bad when a sub comes.

    Ryan

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Our sub looked like my mom.She was my favorite of all the subs. I think we had a great day.


    by becca

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I don't mind having subs coming in and teaching. I like our class to be good for the sub that is comming in. I think that everyone should respect thes teacher. One thing i do not like about subs is when they get mad at you and have a bad day. and another thing that i don't like is them not wanting to come back and subing.

    Alec

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Luke

    THe best part about about having a sub is that you get to help the teacher out all day if they don't know how to do something. The worst part is that they don't know your names or like how we do something. but I like to the reguler teacher insted of a sub.

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Harley

    The best part of having a sub is you get to do alot of stuff. the worst of having a sub is we have to do weekel readers. It is alot having a sub.

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    The best part of having a sub is that they don't now what the teacher does.But the worst part is that you don't now if they are nice or mean and you don't now their additude.Oh here is some idvice be good.

    Kelly

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    the best part of haveing a sub is that it is a good time to show that you are a good kid. And the worst part is that everybody think its time to goof of. And its hard to konsontrate.

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Robbie
    The bes part about haveing a sub is how they might do different things then you usually do.The worst part about haveing a sub is them not knowing what there supposed to be doing.Haveing sub can be fun and not so fun.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Taylor
    My favorite thing of having a sub is. They are sometimes funny and sometimes cool.
    The worst thing is that they are sometimes not fun.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Logan
    The best part having a sub is when you get a chance to watch the video the teacher wants you to watch on your own computer. The worst part having a sub is when they don't have any idea at all. Having a sub teacher is not all bad.

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I like subs when they are on dutey for recces because they let you have more recces. the worst part of a sub is that we don't have Ms.Nrton. the worst part of having a sub is that we don't have a lot of fun. Tanner Fischer

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My best part of having a sub is that you don't get homework. That they will always levee a note. Also I hate subs because they sometimes yells at you.

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Our sub looked like my mom.She was my favorite of all the subs. I think we had a great day.


    by becca

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Our sub looked like my mom.She was my favorite of all the subs. I think we had a great day.


    by becca

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home