Norton 5th Grade

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thursday, November 17

What do you like most about our class? What makes this class different from the other classes? As a class, what goals would you like to accomplish in the future? (undefeated in Jr. High football, volleyball or basketball; win awards in band or music, have the best Jr. play ever, have the highest grades, be lifelong friends, have everyone come to your class reunions....)

26 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    I would like us to graduate from College. I would like to go undefeted in basketball and football. I would like to have the highest scores in the state on State Essessments. It would be nice if we could win track and all the other sports and compete in the MCEL tournement in all sports. I would like to have the most A.R. points in the whole year 4-6. I would like everybody to have a hundred points.

     
  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    i would like to have everyone in or class be about to get there ar points on the first week sowe we do not have to werey about them at the end of the 3 weeks a going on.

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Brandon
    I like this class because we have a nice theacher,Mrs.Norton. What I hope we have is have the best Jr. Play.

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I like this class because it has a lot of people I never knew and I want to get to know them. In the future I would want an undefeated baseball season and become good friends with them.
    Jordan

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I know what is so different from the other classes we are so loud and they are so quite. We need to have better behaver. We are not very trustfull in behaving. That is what we need to acomplish.

    Katelyn

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I like our class.
    I would like acoplosh my gole it is to go to callage in Hays

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    ~!*Victoria
    The thing I like about our class is that the boys get along with each other and the girls get along with each other. I guess. Our class is different because we all like unique things, I guess. I would like our class to acomplish getting a good report from other teachers.

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jacob L.

    I like that our class is sometimes tries to help other people. Our class is diffrent from other calasses because we don't follow a lot of the instructions that we are givin. A future goal for me would be to be a professional Saxaphone player and play baseball on the Arizona Dimond Backs team.

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    $hea,
    I like that were're the biggest class in the grade school. And during that Hays Arts Center thing the lady said that we were the most behaved in there. I want to be the nicest and most behaved in the whole school. :-)

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia
    I like most about our class is most of us are nice to eachother. I think were different for a lot of stuff. For an example we are creative and can think of our own ideas. I would like to accomplish being nicer and our class be quieter. I like all of the examples on the front page to.
    Alicia

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Something I like about my class are my friends in my class. I think our class is different because we still are kids and most kids are mature at this age. A goal I'd like our class to have would be the biggest class in the district. Another goal our class could have would be the best class Mrs.Norton ever had.
    %RYAN%

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Your class is a very unique class. You have a great group of individual personalities. You have several members in your class that like to plan fun things for you to do outside of class. This will help build friendships that can last a lifetime. You are also talented in sports. Lots of you play on different teams and this will help build skills for successful teams later on in high school. You all do a pretty good job of getting your work turned in and you seem to care about doing a good job. This will also help you be successful in the future. Some things I think need to be worked on is how you treat each other. The boys and girls are both guilty of this one. There are so many things you can do to help build the team in your class. Being good friends is the best start to this. You might think that if you are mean to someone outside of school that it won't get back to your teachers and parents, but you have to keep in mind this is a small town and you won't get away with much without everyone finding out about it. So have good character at all times. Everyone will have respect for you if you do! I wish you nothing but great friendships, a lifelong desire to learn and lifetime full of love and happiness.

    Love,
    Mrs. Norton

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Luke

    I like our class because we usually get along and almost everbody are friends with everybody else. Our class is different from other classes because we have more boys then girls. In all of the other schools that I have went to had more girls then girls.What I would like to acopliss in the future is in I play jouinor high football that we have an undefeeted season.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I like our class because of all the people in it. When a sub is here we think that we won't get in truoble. As a class, maybe everyone get their AR point then if we get something everyone can go. By: Mystery (Sam)

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Well My favorite thIng about this class is tHat we all get Along and we have a loT of fun togEther. And A goal of mine is to try to have as much fun with my cLass as I can bEcause before long we are going off to collage witch will be fun and all but I will really miss my Class.


    *Ashley*

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I like this class because it is different from the other classes cause i think of like you can go around the world. The goals i want to acoplish as a class are I would like every body to get there a.r. points for the first week. And i have a lot of goals that a would like to acomplsh as a class a nother is that once we have a noter sub that we can have a really good note and for once to put our computers away.



    jacob t.

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Logan
    What I Like to accomplish a undefeated Jr. High Basketball team and have Jr. class play. I would like have high grades.I would have a class reunion

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    The thing that i like most about our class is that we some times can get along with each other. our class is diffrent at the classes times we change them and that this is our home room. I would like to acomplish the nicest class in the schoool and when the teacher is gone that the sub respects our class and wants to come back and teach us again.

    alec

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Robbie
    I would like our class to be udeafeated in sports and get first place in concerts and always make the standard of excellence I would also like everyone to be in the top 2 categories on the reading essesments just like last years class and have everyone try to get 120 AR points that way everyone makes the party are reading teacher throws at the end of the year maybe even have some people get 200 points for the other party.

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I like this class because it is different from the other classes cause i think of like you can go around the world. The goals i want to acoplish as a class are I would like every body to get there a.r. points for the first week. And i have a lot of goals that a would like to acomplsh as a class a nother is that once we have a noter sub that we can have a really good note and for once to put our computers away.



    jacob t.

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Our class does not get your A.R. points on time. The ether class get there points. To get there points if we don't get our points we can not go to fun things.


    harley

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I would like to be life long friend with shea.I would love to be with my mom and dad and hayden. I do not know what I would without them. I want to be 1# in volleyball and baseball.


    by $ becca $

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jacob L.

    I like that our class is sometimes tries to help other people. Our class is diffrent from other calasses because we don't follow a lot of the instructions that we are givin. A future goal for me would be to be a professional Saxaphone player and play baseball on the Arizona Dimond Backs team.

     
  • At 11:00 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I relly want to get my points
    I RELLY RELLY want to.
    *RACHELLE*

     
  • At 11:00 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I like this class because they have been teached well by miss norton.This class is better then the other classes because we don't bully other kids.I would like to be undeafeted in football.I would like to have the highest score in track or State Essessment.And i would want to get my A.R Points and everyone to have 300 points or more.
    Kelly

     
  • At 11:02 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I like this class because they have been teached well by Miss Norton.This class is better then the other classes because we don't bully other kids.I would like to be undeafeted in football.I would like to have the highest score in track or State Essessment.And i would want to get my A.R Points and everyone to have 300 points or more.
    Kelly

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home