Tyler My Halloween I got 206 pieces of candy. I went with Ryna, Brody, Harley, Blake, and Devon. I had a lot of fun. Me and my dad traded candy my sister traded a bottle cap for one hershey bar I traded a bottle cap for three hersheys bar. My mom wouldn't let me eat any of my candy today and yestarday.
Alicia My HallOWeen night was awsome. I got tons of candy. I went all around town. I got a whole Dillons bag full. Plus the stuff I ate last night...and this morning. And in one part I hated my halloween...but I lived with it. Alicia
By: Jacob L. I went trick or treating all aruond town. I went to Mr. Wolfs house and he was giving away pop! I got hallf a wal mart bag of candy and I scared an old lady with my costume.
Me Halloween was really fun. Tyler, Harley, Blake, Broady, and Devon went trick or treating with me. We got a lot of candy. Broady got a half of a trash bag full of candy. Tyler got 206 pieces of candy. Robbie would of been trick or treating with us but he was really sick. Halloween Rocks!!!!!!! Ryan
*Shea* I went with Becca & we got A LOT of candy! And i never knew that Becca's g-ma has 10 brothers and sisters. When I got home my parents were picking through the candy and my mom said " Were picking through our kid's candy." and we all laughed. :)
~Victoria My Halloween was fun. I got a lot of candy. 7 pounds of candy, a pack of hot coco, 3 pops, 3 full size candy bars, a juice and I almost went through a free hunted house some of the St. Marys kids were putting on but I went though half of it and it was taking way too long so I skipped it. My Halloween was good.
My halloween night was good. I went with some friends we went all over toun. It was so fun. we went to this lady's house thadt had a pop. at the end i counted all of my candy. I had like a bunch of candy. It was cool and we went all over town. before i went with my friends I went with my parents. My dads friend gave us a king sized reces pieces. My halloween was auswem.
I went to a ton of houses I had about a whole trash bag full. I always like it when I get bags of candy and a hand full of candy. Jacob came with me. I had a lot fun.
Well it was ok but there was an extra person that went with us that wasn't sopost to go. But besides that i had a great Halloween and i had so much candy and we went for so long. And we even went to MRS. Kuppenz's house and she was there. And she gave us to treat bags cause we were her only cusmers. And i loved that Halloween it will be so much fun. And every one is mad at Mr. Beffort because he gave us homework on Halloween. And we went to Kiley walshmits house and most of the 5th graders at Sait Mary's. And we went to it but is was Kida scary. Well that was my Halloween.
Taylor I had alot of fun. We went to the nersing home To the K of C hall. We got a lot of candy I got 2 bags full Rae Got 1 bag full Tabasco got 2 bags full
I got a lot of candy and a strechy pen some rings. Shea and I went to a lot of house. I went to my dad old boss and she gave me a lot fo candy and she gave me the strechy pen.It was a good night.
It was cool my brother was ozzy osborne and i was willy wanka i went to somebodys house and they said willy wanka and michael jackson kevin was like oh don't call me michael jackson but it was fun i got a lot of candy.
I helped my little brother Ryan out in trick or treating! Whitch was so exciting! It was realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, FUN!
Me Halloween was really fun. Tyler, Harley, Blake, Broady, Dusty, and Devon went trick or treating with me. We got a lot of candy. Broady got a half of a trash bag full of candy. Tyler got 206 pieces of candy. Robbie would of been trick or treating with us but he was really sick. Halloween Rocks!!!!!!! Ryan
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
20 Comments:
At 10:46 AM ,
Norton5 said...
It wasn't as exiting because we just drove by family members houses to trick-or-treat, but I got alot of candy.
At 10:47 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
My Halloween I got 206 pieces of candy. I went with Ryna, Brody, Harley, Blake, and Devon.
I had a lot of fun. Me and my dad traded candy my sister traded a bottle cap for one hershey bar I traded a bottle cap for three hersheys bar. My mom wouldn't let me eat any of my candy today and yestarday.
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
It wasn't as exiting because we just drove by family members houses to trick-or-treat, but Igot alot of candy.
Jordan
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
I worked at a haunted house and I scare Alec, Ashley, Victoria and Breanna.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
My HallOWeen night was awsome. I got tons of candy. I went all around town. I got a whole Dillons bag full. Plus the stuff I ate last night...and this morning.
And in one part I hated my halloween...but I lived with it.
Alicia
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
By: Jacob L.
I went trick or treating all aruond town. I went to Mr. Wolfs house and he was giving away pop!
I got hallf a wal mart bag of candy and I scared an old lady with my costume.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
harley
I went with my friends we went to a lot of houses I got a lot of candy it was fun.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I had a great Halloween. I got a lot of candy my favorite house was Mr. beforts house cause he gave us pop. jacob t.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Me Halloween was really fun. Tyler, Harley, Blake, Broady, and Devon went trick or treating with me. We got a lot of candy. Broady got a half of a trash bag full of candy. Tyler got 206 pieces of candy. Robbie would of been trick or treating with us but he was really sick. Halloween Rocks!!!!!!! Ryan
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
*Shea*
I went with Becca & we got A LOT of candy! And i never knew that Becca's g-ma has 10 brothers and sisters. When I got home my parents were picking through the candy and my mom said " Were picking through our kid's candy." and we all laughed. :)
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
~Victoria
My Halloween was fun. I got a lot of candy. 7 pounds of candy, a pack of hot coco, 3 pops, 3 full size candy bars, a juice and I almost went through a free hunted house some of the St. Marys kids were putting on but I went though half of it and it was taking way too long so I skipped it. My Halloween was good.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My halloween night was good. I went with some friends we went all over toun. It was so fun. we went to this lady's house thadt had a pop. at the end i counted all of my candy. I had like a bunch of candy. It was cool and we went all over town. before i went with my friends I went with my parents. My dads friend gave us a king sized reces pieces. My halloween was auswem.
by: alec
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Sam
I went to a ton of houses I had about a whole trash bag full. I always like it when I get bags of candy and a hand full of candy. Jacob came with me. I had a lot fun.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Well it was ok but there was an extra person that went with us that wasn't sopost to go. But besides that i had a great Halloween and i had so much candy and we went for so long. And we even went to MRS. Kuppenz's house and she was there. And she gave us to treat bags cause we were her only cusmers. And i loved that Halloween it will be so much fun. And every one is mad at Mr. Beffort because he gave us homework on Halloween. And we went to Kiley walshmits house and most of the 5th graders at Sait Mary's. And we went to it but is was Kida scary. Well that was my Halloween.
~~~~~~~AshelY~~~~~~~
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Taylor
I had alot of fun. We went to the nersing home To the K of C hall.
We got a lot of candy I got 2 bags full Rae Got 1 bag full Tabasco got 2 bags full
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I got a lot of candy and a strechy pen some rings. Shea and I went to a lot of house. I went to my dad old boss and she gave me a lot fo candy and she gave me the strechy pen.It was a good night.
BY BECCA
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
It was cool my brother was ozzy osborne and i was willy wanka i went to somebodys house and they said willy wanka and michael jackson kevin was like oh don't call me michael jackson but it was fun i got a lot of candy.
Kelly
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I helped my little brother Ryan out in trick or treating!
Whitch was so exciting! It was realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, FUN!
*KATELYN*
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Me Halloween was really fun. Tyler, Harley, Blake, Broady, Dusty, and Devon went trick or treating with me. We got a lot of candy. Broady got a half of a trash bag full of candy. Tyler got 206 pieces of candy. Robbie would of been trick or treating with us but he was really sick. Halloween Rocks!!!!!!! Ryan
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Rachelle
I got three bags full so I got alote of candy from my grandma
my grandpa gave us big bags.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home