If I had a million dollars I would... I picked dollars because it is a song that I heard a lot of times when I was about 7 when I had a babysiter they always played this song.
If I had a million dollars I would donate half of it to the hurricane vicitams. I wuold also buy a Ford GT ad a Lambergini Mercialigoe. I would buy a manshion and a super big dimoand.
If I had a millon dollars I would... I would have a big mansion. I would also have a big nice pool of my own. I would alaso donate money to the poor. I would love to have that much money.
If I had a million dollars I would give a quater of it to charity. A guater of it to homeless animals and the other half I would by a small mansion and a ton of different animals and new stuff. That would be awsome.
If I had a million dollars I would.... I picked dollars because I could give some of it to my mom and dad. I would also buy stuff I always wanted and then put the rest in my bank account.
If you had a million dollors you would own a mustang convirtable and a mantion house. If you had a million dollars you would live in los Angelas or calafornia or colorado in a big house by the mountains. You would also own a mall and you would need the bacics food water shelter.
If I had a million monkeys I would dress them up as super-heros. I would do that so I could put them in a cage so I can watch them fight eachother. Jordan
Alicia If I had a million dollars I would buy a 2 horses. I would give some to my mom and dad. My sister would get some to. And donat some to the poor. Alicia
I say that the sentence is if I had a million dollars.I say that is the sentence because of the song If I had a million dollarsand because everyone wishes they had a million dollars.
If I had a million dollars i would... I would by my family a new house and my aunt and ucle I would splip it with my aunt. They don't have a lot of money.
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
19 Comments:
At 10:46 AM ,
Norton5 said...
If I had a million dollars I would...
I picked dollars because it is a song that I heard a lot of times when I was about 7 when I had a babysiter they always played this song.
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Sam
If I had a million dollar I would by fooiball cards from the 4th superbowl when the Chiefs won.
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jacob L.
If I had a million dollars I would donate half of it to the hurricane vicitams. I wuold also buy a Ford GT ad a Lambergini Mercialigoe. I would buy a manshion and a super big dimoand.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon
If I had a million dallors,I would give most of it to people who don't have homes. I would give some to my family and friends.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
If I had a millon dollars I would... I would have a big mansion. I would also have a big nice pool of my own. I would alaso donate money to the poor. I would love to have that much money.
*Katelyn*
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan Dollars
If I had a million dollars I would buy a nice house. I would buy Xbox. I will buy a TV.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
If I had a million dollars I would give a quater of it to charity. A guater of it to homeless animals and the other half I would by a small mansion and a ton of different animals and new stuff. That would be awsome.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
If I had a Millon dollars. If I had a million dollars I would like it better than anything because if I put down million dogs I could buy some.
*aslhey*
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
If i had a million dollars i would give 5ooooo to the ofering. give 3ooooo dollars to mom and dad. 2ooooo to myself.
Jacob Thomson
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
If I had a million dollars I would.... I picked dollars because I could give some of it to my mom and dad. I would also buy stuff I always wanted and then put the rest in my bank account.
$RYAN$
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
If you had a million dollors you would own a mustang convirtable and a mantion house. If you had a million dollars you would live in los Angelas or calafornia or colorado in a big house by the mountains. You would also own a mall and you would need the bacics food water shelter.
Alec
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
If I had a million monkeys I would dress them up as super-heros. I would do that so I could put them in a cage so I can watch them fight eachother.
Jordan
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
If I had a million dollars I would buy a 2 horses. I would give some to my mom and dad. My sister would get some to. And donat some to the poor.
Alicia
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
I say that the sentence is if I had a million dollars.I say that is the sentence because of the song If I had a million dollarsand because everyone wishes they had a million dollars.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Harley
If I had a million dollars. I would buy a plastason 3.And buy a monkey and name him Jeff.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
If i had a million dollars i would by a helicopter.And i would by lots of Joe Montana cards.I would buy more stuff.I like money.
Kelly
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
If I had a million dollars i would...
I would by my family a new house and my aunt and ucle I would splip it with my aunt. They don't have a lot of money.
Taylor
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
If I had a millon dollars I would... be so so so cool.
*RACHELLE*
At 3:48 PM ,
Norton5 said...
$hea,
I would have a TRILLION dollars. And I would buy anything I looked at.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home