Tuesday, November 22
What are you doing for Thanksgiving and the Thanksgiving weekend?
I hope each of you have a very safe and happy Thanksgiving.
I am thankful that you all are in my class!! :)
I hope each of you have a very safe and happy Thanksgiving.
I am thankful that you all are in my class!! :)
20 Comments:
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jacob L.
I am going to go to NE, with my mom to see my brothers and sisters. My grandma will be there at my mom's house. I am thanful for the food that I eat and To have friends and family. My favorite food on Thanksgiving is potatoes.
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jordan
I'm not doing anything really for thanksgiving. But I'm going to my grandma's for Thanksgiving dinner. My favorite thing (and one of the two things I actually like) is rolls.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am going to my house and play with my dog. i am going to go ride my fourwheeler up on the creek. i like to eat turkey and cheese.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
jacob t
I am going skiing for thanksgiving. My favorite food is turkey.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
I'm going to Hutchison for a swimming pool thing. I'm going to my grandma's house for Thanksgiving. I don't know where the hotel will be staying in.
I'm thankful for my parents letting go to fun things and all of the snowballs that they have giving me. They gave me a lot more than I needed. My favorite thing to eat is the devoled eggs there really good. But when I burp it stinks really really bad. My mom will cook sugar cookies, dessert and a vegtable.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
For Thanksgiving my Grandma and Grandpa Shueler are coming to are house for Thanknsgiving. We are also going to put up the Christmas tree and Christmas decorations. I don't know what I'm doing for Thanksgiving. My favorite thing to eat on Thanksgiving is mashed patatoes and gravy.
^RYAN^
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
This Thanksgiving i am going to go to Salina and go shopping and all of my family on my dads side like my dads sisters and grand parents. we are having thanksgiving at my gradpa and grandma's house. my faveorite thing to eat at thanksgiving is pumkin pie and my moms creamy corn.
Alec
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am going to my house and play with my dog. i am going to go ride my fourwheeler up on the creek. i like to eat turkey and cheese. by tanner
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon
I get to go to Wichita and stay with my dad and my Grandma. I get to have the biggest piece of pumpkin pie.My favortie thing to eat my Grandma's pumpkin pie.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
I am staying at my house. On Thanksgiving Day I am going to my Aunt and uncle's house. My favorite thing to eat is cream corn, ham, turkey and pie.
Alicia
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
I plan doing nothing. My favorite food I eat at Thanksgiving is turkey.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Iam going to all my family come. my favorit food is pumpkin pie my birthday is the 28 of nov.
by Rebecca aschenbrenner
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
harley
I am going to my gradma's house. There are going to be 20 some people there. My faverte food is turkey.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke
I am going to dodge city where all of my family lives and thats where I used to live there. I will prolly go huting with my dad over the weekend. my favorite thing that I like to eat on thanksgiving is turkey.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
~!$^*Victoria*^$!~
This Thanksgiving I am staying at my house. It is either the day of the day after Thanksgiving that my uncle and my cousin are coming. I love the the Thanksgiving lunch. My favorite food is the turkey the stuffing and a lot of other stuff, I can't really choose.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
*Shea*
I'm going to my dads. On Friday I'm going sopping with my family so is Mrs.Kuppetz & Alec. It's a good thing that we're going shopping in Witchata because my dad lives there. My step sister Abby and I HATE absolutly HATE GREEN BEAN CASAROLE!
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My favorite thing to eat is pumpkin pie, stuffing, dressing, and turkey. I have know idea who is coming out. But I think my cousin is coming out.\
Katelyn
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
I am going to have a family thing on Thursday at my grandmas and I'm celebrateing Thanksgiving again on Friday with my mom;s family in the back of the Ellis library there will be about 40 some people.My favorite Thanksgiving food is turky and dressing.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am going to Quinter to eat at my Uncle Dave's house.
sam
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am going to do my normel thing i eat at home.But i am going to eat with my uncle buster he went to war in vietnam.And my grampa.I am just going to watch the bond marathana.
kelly
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home