If you were to go on the "Survivor" show, what kinds of people would you want on your tribe? What kinds of skills would you need? What would you like about being on the show and what would you dislike?
I don't think that I would want to be on it because I would need lots of skills. I would have to know what to do like make fire with stiks. Just how to survive on the Iland. I still think that I would not be able to survive on it. I would not be able to get the food and all the claen water. Where would I get clean water and I just don't think I would be able to do all of that.
Alicia I would want responsible people and people that know a lot and can lead. You would need the skills of knowing a lot about the outdoors and what plants and animals are posinous. Also knowing how to hunt. I would dislike if a friend would get voted off or if I would get voted off. I would like if I could win the prize. Alicia
I would want people that you can trust and helping each other. I would want people with good skills we would need these skills hunting,fishing,cooking food,clothes and strong leaders. On the show i would like to get the money and not get voted off the thing i would dislike would be voted off of the show lied to, going that far and not winning.
The people that I would like to have with me are people who can make a fire survive in a desart and people who can make a camp.The skills that I would to have are to be able to survive in a surviver place where ever they have it.I would like to be on surviver because I would like to test my skills and see if i could do it.One other reason is because my family could see me on tv and see how good i am doing.
Surviver By:*Ashley* The people I would like on my team is people who know what they are doing.People how are good in the out doors. I think that I would like people that have good skills on the outdoors. And strong people that work out a lot. And I would really want fast people on my team. I really wouldn't want people that are slow and kinda fat. But one of the main things are that you have to be able to survive with not so much food or not a great place to sleep. You have to like the wild life too.
~Victoria~ I would like to have someone stong strong on my Survivor team like the worl's strongest man. I would need the skills of making food out of limited stuff, working together and making a fire without the things you need. I would love to be on Survivor the only thing I would't like is risk a lot of things and not having a lot of food to eat.
Logan If I was on Surviver. I would want somebody who knows about any kind of plants and animals. I want somebody who know how to start a fire. I want somebody that knows how to a leader of the tribe
Jordan If I was on Surviver I would like my tribe to cooperate with me. you would have to be able to go for a while without food. One reason I would like to be on the show is that you get money. One thing that I would dislike is that it's hard to get food on the location. You would have to have a lot of skills, like being good at climbing, good at remembering things, and being fast.
The people i want to go would be my dad cause he is a good cook. My brother he likes to hunt. Defenetly my uncle he really wanted to be on that show he tried to train for it by eating a worm. And he is a dare devil. He has don a lot of crazy stuff. Like one time he went sky diving. To be on that show you can't be a picky eater. And you would need good sence of direcin. I think it would be pretty cool to be on that show. I like to camp.
Robbie If I would go on the show survivor I would want to be able to know the island really well.I'd aslo want someone that knew how to avoid animals and where you would find them and.I'd also want someone that knew poisounis plants and where you would find them.One other peron I'd want is someone that knew cres to poisons.
*Shea* I would bring my dad because he's good with the outdoors. And I would bring my step dad because he's also good with the outdoors. I woulden't really like to go where I was going because I don't like the outdoors. But I would like to be on a T.V. show.
I don't think that I would want to be on it because I would need lots of skills. I would have to know what to do like make fire with stiks. Just how to survive on the Iland. I still think that I would not be able to survive on it. I would not be able to get the food and all the claen water. Where would I get clean water and I just don't think I would be able to do all of that.
I would like to have some one that now how to build a fire. I would want some one that could kill a lot of animals for other people to eat so they will live. You and I would like to have a man from a another tribe to help us do a lot of staf that they did at there other tribe so they could help us.
Taylor If I were to go on Survivor. The kinds of people I would like to go with me would be people who is smart in the wild, know a lot about plants. And aso Knows how to start a fire.Eventou I have not seen it it sounds like a good show.
I would want people that are strong, brave and skillful. What kind of skills would we need, able to swim, able to cook and able to build things. I would like to be on the show because I would be able to learn some stuff and I would dislike it if we didn't have any food.
I would want hunters,swi-mmers,arciteces,hikers,people that always go out in the out back. People with with all kinds of skills such as fire building a fire fighter wild animal handlers.I would like being on the show because I could meat a lot of people and I would not like being on the show because I would not like being out of my house and away from family.
Ryan People I would want on my team would be people who are strong and know how to survive. Skills me and my team would need would be starting fires, hunting, cooking, and getting along with each other. Something I'd like about being on the show would be going to different places in the world. Something I'd dislike would be voted out of the team.
I would want really good people who is smart and a good athletes.So they can make stuff out of wood,rock, and leaves so it would be like i am still at my house.And i like the stuff you win like if you will a challange yo like go to an island with some good food and stuff and what i don't like is when sombody gets hurt and the other team laughs thats not good spots men ship.
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
21 Comments:
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I don't think that I would want to be on it because I would need lots of skills. I would have to know what to do like make fire with stiks. Just how to survive on the Iland. I still think that I would not be able to survive on it. I would not be able to get the food and all the claen water. Where would I get clean water and I just don't think I would be able to do all of that.
*Katelyn*
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
I would want responsible people and people that know a lot and can lead. You would need the skills of knowing a lot about the outdoors and what plants and animals are posinous. Also knowing how to hunt. I would dislike if a friend would get voted off or if I would get voted off. I would like if I could win the prize.
Alicia
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I would want people that you can trust and helping each other. I would want people with good skills we would need these skills hunting,fishing,cooking food,clothes and strong leaders. On the show i would like to get the money and not get voted off the thing i would dislike would be voted off of the show lied to, going that far and not winning.
Alec
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
surviver
I would want people with good hunting skills.I would need people who can make a fire. I would want a lot of girls on my tribe and a four boys.
becca
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke
The people that I would like to have with me are people who can make a fire survive in a desart and people who can make a camp.The skills that I would to have are to be able to survive in a surviver place where ever they have it.I would like to be on surviver because I would like to test my skills and see if i could do it.One other reason is because my family could see me on tv and see how good i am doing.
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Surviver
By:*Ashley*
The people I would like on my team is people who know what they are doing.People how are good in the out doors. I think that I would like people that have good skills on the outdoors. And strong people that work out a lot. And I would really want fast people on my team. I really wouldn't want people that are slow and kinda fat. But one of the main things are that you have to be able to survive with not so much food or not a great place to sleep. You have to like the wild life too.
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
~Victoria~
I would like to have someone stong strong on my Survivor team like the worl's strongest man. I would need the skills of making food out of limited stuff, working together and making a fire without the things you need. I would love to be on Survivor the only thing I would't like is risk a lot of things and not having a lot of food to eat.
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
If I was on Surviver. I would want somebody who knows about any kind of plants and animals. I want somebody who know how to start a fire. I want somebody that knows how to a leader of the tribe
At 10:58 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jordan
If I was on Surviver I would like my tribe to cooperate with me. you would have to be able to go for a while without food. One reason I would like to be on the show is that you get money. One thing that I would dislike is that it's hard to get food on the location. You would have to have a lot of skills, like being good at climbing, good at remembering things, and being fast.
At 10:58 AM ,
Norton5 said...
The people i want to go would be my dad cause he is a good cook. My brother he likes to hunt. Defenetly my uncle he really wanted to be on that show he tried to train for it by eating a worm. And he is a dare devil. He has don a lot of crazy stuff. Like one time he went sky diving. To be on that show you can't be a picky eater. And you would need good sence of direcin. I think it would be pretty cool to be on that show. I like to camp.
Jacob Thomson
At 10:58 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
If I would go on the show survivor I would want to be able to know the island really well.I'd aslo want someone that knew how to avoid animals and where you would find them and.I'd also want someone that knew poisounis plants and where you would find them.One other peron I'd want is someone that knew cres to poisons.
At 10:58 AM ,
Norton5 said...
*Shea*
I would bring my dad because he's good with the outdoors. And I would bring my step dad because he's also good with the outdoors. I woulden't really like to go where I was going because I don't like the outdoors. But I would like to be on a T.V. show.
At 10:58 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I don't think that I would want to be on it because I would need lots of skills. I would have to know what to do like make fire with stiks. Just how to survive on the Iland. I still think that I would not be able to survive on it. I would not be able to get the food and all the claen water. Where would I get clean water and I just don't think I would be able to do all of that.
*Katelyn*
At 10:58 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Harley Who can make a fire,cook and hunted.Somebody who makes good chosis.They need to be smart and know how to bailed a tent.
At 10:58 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I would like to have some one that now how to build a fire. I would want some one that could kill a lot of animals for other people to eat so they will live. You and I would like to have a man from a another tribe to help us do a lot of staf that they did at there other tribe so they could help us.
from Tanner Fischer
At 10:58 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Taylor
If I were to go on Survivor.
The kinds of people I would like to go with me would be people who is smart in the wild, know a lot about plants. And aso Knows how to start a fire.Eventou I have not seen it it sounds like a good show.
At 11:01 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Sam
I would want people that are strong, brave and skillful. What kind of skills would we need, able to swim, able to cook and able to build things. I would like to be on the show because I would be able to learn some stuff and I would dislike it if we didn't have any food.
At 11:01 AM ,
Norton5 said...
By: Jacob L.
I would want hunters,swi-mmers,arciteces,hikers,people that always go out in the out back. People with with all kinds of skills such as fire building a fire fighter wild animal handlers.I would like being on the show because I could meat a lot of people and I would not like being on the show because I would not like being out of my house and away from family.
At 11:02 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Ryan
People I would want on my team would be people who are strong and know how to survive. Skills me and my team would need would be starting fires, hunting, cooking, and getting along with each other. Something I'd like about being on the show would be going to different places in the world. Something I'd dislike would be voted out of the team.
At 11:04 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I would not like tobe on it.
I would need alot of skills.
To make a fire it is not fun I saw the show.
*RACHELLE*
At 11:04 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I would want really good people who is smart and a good athletes.So they can make stuff out of wood,rock, and leaves so it would be like i am still at my house.And i like the stuff you win like if you will a challange yo like go to an island with some good food and stuff and what i don't like is when sombody gets hurt and the other team laughs thats not good spots men ship.
Kelly
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home