What was the most important thing you learned during D.A.R.E.? What was your favorite activity? Do you think it's important to have D.A.R.E. in fifth grade? Why or why not?
!*~VICTORIA~*! I learned how to be drug free. My favorite activity was the game with boys against girls. I think it's very important to have DARE in our school, because it shows you how terrible drugs can be.
I think that the most important was that we learned a lot of stuff. My favorite activity was when the High Schoolers came. I think it important that we have dare.
The most important thing I learned in DARE was probably learning the effects of drugs. My favorite activity was the DARE golf tornoment. I think it is important to have dare becouse if we don't have dare now we might never about Dare. $RYAN4
I learned that you can /be preasured into takiong drugs and I never thought about that. I think that the Dare program in fith grade. I think that the Dare program should keep particapating because it is really good for those thhat never thought about what drugs can do to you.
It is important to so no to drugs alcole and peer presher. I don;t have a favortite activeity It is important to have dare in fith grade because It might change kids minds about doing drugs and alcole
The most important thing I learned in DARE is how to say no and walk away if I would get into a sitiation. My favorite activity was the day we had the question game. Yes and no yes because we won't do drugs. No because some of us won't remember it.
I think that it is important to have dare to tell the people that is is important to not let drugs effect your life. The funest part was when the boys and the girld had to come up with a reason in the game.
Well i think the most important thing i learned in D.A.R.E was just to not use dugs of any type. And My favorite part of D.A.R.E. was that we got to skip P.E. and i also had fun talking.
I think that it is important to have dare to tell the people that is is important to not let drugs effect your life. The funest part was when the boys and the girld had to come up with a reason in the game.
I think the most inportant thing I I learned in D.A.R.E. was that there are different reasons people use drugs.My favorite activity was when we had decision makeing game and he would ask you what you should do if something happened.I think it is inportant to do D.A.R.E. because it's inportant kids know drug refusals and that they know what could happen if they do drugs
The most importent thing is that you sould not do drugs.That drugs can make you a moron and can make you stupid.And my favorite activaty is the golf thing.It is importent to have dare in fifth grade because it teaches you stuff that you should not do.You should have dare because it is good.
The most important thing I learned in D.A.R.E is that I learned how bad drugs are. I think it's important to have D.A.R.E. so kids know how bad drugs are. Jordan
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
23 Comments:
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
The funnest part was playing the game we had to have an overtime
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
The funnest part was playing the game we had to have an overtime
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
*Shea*
The post importent thing is not to do drugs. My favorite thing was getting the stuff. I liked listening to the reports. :-)
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
What I learned in D.A.R.E. was that drugs are bad. My favorite D.A.R.E. activity is D.A.R.E. golf.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
i learned that you should not do drugs and beer. i will go out for dare again if we can becacuse it was fun.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
!*~VICTORIA~*!
I learned how to be drug free.
My favorite activity was the game with boys against girls. I think it's very important to have DARE in our school, because it shows you how terrible drugs can be.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Sam
The most important thing I learned in D.A.R.E was not to drink or smoke. When we played a game one day. Yes, then we won't have to learn the hard way.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jacob L.
I think that the most important was that we learned a lot of stuff. My favorite activity was when the High Schoolers came. I think it important that we have dare.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
The most important thing I learned in DARE was probably learning the effects of drugs. My favorite activity was the DARE golf tornoment. I think it is important to have dare becouse if we don't have dare now we might never about Dare.
$RYAN4
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon
The time I had was when we had the D.A.R.E golf. The thing I learned was to stay away form drugs.
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I learned that you can /be preasured into takiong drugs and I never thought about that. I think that the Dare program in fith grade. I think that the Dare program should keep particapating because it is really good for those thhat never thought about what drugs can do to you.
Katelyn
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke
It is important to so no to drugs alcole and peer presher. I don;t have a favortite activeity It is important to have dare in fith grade because It might change kids minds about doing drugs and alcole
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
The most important thing I learned in DARE is how to say no and walk away if I would get into a sitiation. My favorite activity was the day we had the question game. Yes and no yes because we won't do drugs. No because some of us won't remember it.
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
What I lernd was never do drugs it will hurt you bad. When the Jr. high came.Yes because it tals about dugrs and don't do drugs.
harley
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I think it is inportant to have dare is how to say no. The funest part was playing golf. I think we do need dare it motiveates kids to not smoke.
At 11:00 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I think that it is important to have dare to tell the people that is is important to not let drugs effect your life. The funest part was when the boys and the girld had to come up with a reason in the game.
At 11:00 AM ,
Norton5 said...
MY favorite part in D.A.R.E was everything.
taylor
At 11:00 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Well i think the most important thing i learned in D.A.R.E was just to not use dugs of any type. And My favorite part of D.A.R.E. was that we got to skip P.E. and i also had fun talking.
*Ashley*
At 11:01 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I think that it is important to have dare to tell the people that is is important to not let drugs effect your life. The funest part was when the boys and the girld had to come up with a reason in the game.
alec
At 11:03 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
I think the most inportant thing I I learned in D.A.R.E. was that there are different reasons people use drugs.My favorite activity was when we had decision makeing game and he would ask you what you should do if something happened.I think it is inportant to do D.A.R.E. because it's inportant kids know drug refusals and that they know what could happen if they do drugs
At 11:04 AM ,
Norton5 said...
rachelle
Wene we got candy it was good very
good.
At 11:05 AM ,
Norton5 said...
The most importent thing is that you sould not do drugs.That drugs can make you a moron and can make you stupid.And my favorite activaty is the golf thing.It is importent to have dare in fifth grade because it teaches you stuff that you should not do.You should have dare because it is good.
kelly
At 11:09 AM ,
Norton5 said...
The most important thing I learned in D.A.R.E is that I learned how bad drugs are. I think it's important to have D.A.R.E. so kids know how bad drugs are.
Jordan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home