Norton 5th Grade

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wednesday, November 30

Welcome back!!! Blog me about your super long time off from school!!
I hope you had a great time off!!

23 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    I was sick on Saturday. I didn't get to play outside very much because I was sick. I had to take pepto bismol. It didn't taste really good. I took a lot of medican that day. I shoveled the driveway and cleaned the whole house on Sunday. My dad and mom brought home Mcdonalds.

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    tanner

    i had a really fun time off. me and my brother went sledding and hunting. when we went hunting out at the sand pit. we seen some thing behind the tree and a big bull came out and hit me and my brother and it hert. i want to shoot that bull but i would of got in trouble by my mom and my granpa. it was hard to get back up the hill. when i got to the top of the hill we went home and i was made.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jacob L.

    I went to Nebraska and was going to stay until Monday but, sense the weather was going to get bad I came home from vacation early. I had a good time. I went to friends house and we rode his Go-Kart. My brother wreked it twice and I flipped the Go-Kart.

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Luke

    On thanksgiving I went to dodge city on Thursday and came back on friday. On saturday I went hunting and sunday some of my family came.The days that we got of of school from the snow me and my sister went sleding for a little while.

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My week was pretty cool all week long i played video games. I played operation flashpoint cold war crisis a war game. And battle feild 2 modern combat a lot of helicopters in it like a blackhawk,little bird and a lot of others.I even went on msn messenger i chated to a computer named smarter child it is a robot made in californa he is pretty smart.But he doesen't know everything but he knows alot.

    Kelly

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    OH! I had a great time off. First I was sick on Tue. Then on wen. I Just stayed the night at somebody's house. On Thanksgiving I went to my step grandma's house and I had a great time. And then we left there and then went back to Hays and went to my Aunt's house. Then on Friday I went to Harry potter and goblet of fire. On Saturday I stayed the night at my Aunt's house and my cusins were there. We all went to Chiken little and that was very good. It snowed so bad in Ellis that I couldn't go back to my mommy on Sunday and then it snowed bad in Ellis that I couldn't go back on Monday either. But finally I got to go back on tue. evening. That was pretty much what happened. I had a great week off did you?!?!?!

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Brandon
    My days off were really fun I got got to go to Whichita for Thansgiving and the two days that we were off because of the weather, Monday my power went out from 2:15 to 7:30.Tuesday I had basketball practice at 7:30pm.

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Logan
    During Thanksgiving break, I watched Nebraska beat Colorado. The final score is Nebraska 30, Colorado 3.

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    It was my b-day nov.28. I got $10 for my report card and $25 for my b-day. I sled in my horses paster and once you went down the horses would run and buck.

    by rebecca

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Victoria
    My weekend rocked! I had a big Thanksgiving diner and the day after Thanksgiving I went to my cousin's girlfriend's house that is a little outside of Salina and had a huge diner that my cousins dad from Cyprus prepared. And my cousin got a 4 month old weiner dog and I got to play with it forever, that was really fun. When it snowed, I went outside and played. Our electricity did go of but we used our genirator the whole time. We also picked out our Christmas tree and decorated it, while doing that we drank hot cocoa, we also shoped in Salina and I got some new stuff.

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    This week I playedin the snow andmade a fort where it was really deeep. My dog had puppies on the day of Thanksgiving. Then power went out she had 11 puppies one of them died because they needed the heat and it got to cold. For thanksgiving I went to my grandmas house and we ate turkey and all of that good stuff and my parentswent to go shopping on black Friday they said that Target was really crouded with people my mom said the pushed you and they ran. in wallmart they said they had asked about where stuff was and they lied and said it was all overtthe place and the said everyone said it was in a diffrent place. my parents got up at 4:00 in the morning. we have 8 puppies now because of the power gowing out. my dad has hunters staying at his shop so i had to go and help him cleen his shop up he put 8 bunkbeds and a bathroom and we got two new dogs encluding all of the puppies we have 14 dogs at my house we have 1 chocolate and 7 black. well that was my weekend.

    alec

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Sam

    I played on the computer and watched TV. On Monday night around 10:00 we were watching Star Wars Revenage of the Sith. Then the power went out and we had to watt until the lights went back on to find our spot in the movie. During the night on Monday around 2:30 A.M. The lights go off for about 5 hours.

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I had a graet time first i went skiing for two days i only fell 6 times. I went with my dad brother and sister i went with my grandma and cousins to. I got to ski at a mountin called cooper mountin. Then on the way home I got stranded for two days. I coulden't take a shower until i got home yesterday. It felt so good to take a shower. Lokily my grandma was prepared for stuff like this. she had food water games tv with cable and a dvd player lots of beds and a bathroom but the shower did not work.


    jacob t.

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I had a great week off. I played with my friends a lot. I also had fun on or snow days. Tuesday me, Justin, Blake, and Ryan Grogan went riding on our four wheelers. Justin and Ryan got stuck. Justin got stuck in about a 5 inch drift but we got him out. But Ryan didn't get stuck to bad. Me and Ryan were doing dounts and trying to spray each other with snow on our four wheelers. Up on our hill a Culligan water truck got stuck on the side of the road. When people came up the road they would slide because our road was really icy. Also when a guy was coming down the road he slid out in a circle. I thought it was really cool.
    $RYAN$

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    **Katelyn Herl**

    I went to Lawrence and then i went to Missouri. It was kind of a suprise becouse we went there to get our Christmas trees.
    And then we came home on Thursday.
    I do not like the idea of the snow storm becouse of the elictricity going out.
    The elictricity was out for fourty eight hours strait.
    Our elictricity is still out and all we have is the fireplace.
    My uncle has a generater and so we used that for the fridge,t.v,the Christmas tree and a lamp. but that is all we have that is working in our house it is so cold right now in our house.

    Sighned by: Katelyn Herl

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia
    I had the best week off anyone could ever have. Wednessday I heard weird noises in my pasture so I walked all around my pasture and played down stairs all day. Thursday Thanksgiving I got stuff with food. Black Friday I got up at 4:44 to get good stuff on the sales at all the stores. Saturday I went to dance and played out side before the snow hit. Sunday I saw a hole in the grainry so I helped my mom plug it up. It also started to snow so I played in it for a while. After that the power went out at 9:45 and didn't come back on till monday 6:00. Monday me and my sister played in the snow. Also in my horse and sheeps pen we had snow drifts hire than the roof so we had to move the animals. And we got on top of the waho. Tuesday I watched TV and got toys out downstairs and played and played in the snow three more times. Then me and my sister went outside and we sledded down our hill in to the dried up pond and sledded stupid ways. I had the greatest weekend and I hope you did to.
    Alicia

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Harley

    I played in the snow. I played computer.I went with my friends. I went to Colorado for three nights. I went to my grradema's house. I had to case my dog around the tree. I made a snowman it was fun.

     
  • At 11:00 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    On my first day off I went to Yacy and Amandas house.My secont day off I scrapd the snow off of the cement and some ather stuff. For Thanksgiving I went to Goodland and then I went to Shiren Spings. The secont day in Shiren Spings I went Hunting for 2 days it was fun.The forth day Journey and Hunter were sick I am glad I did not get sick. I got home Sunday Monday I watched the Limady Stickes movie it was good I had alot of fun.

    Taylor M.

     
  • At 11:00 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Shea,
    I went to my dads & I had Thanksgiving there. I also went to this fort type thing we have it has rocks & everything. We rosted smores there. We had caveman names to Abby's was AAAAA because she triped & did that. Mine was A whinny UUUUU because my step mom asked who wanted her rosting stick & I said that. I also went to see Chicken Little. On Friday I went shopping with my nonstepfamily. I mostly was at my cusin Brooke's house playing her PS2. We pladed Madagaskar, Spongebob Squarepants Baddle For Bikini Bottom & Spongebob Squarepants Movie Game.

     
  • At 11:01 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler I went to the Kansas splashdown in Hutchison. They had a indoor waterpark! It was cool! They had two slides and basketball goals they had at least five basketball goals. They have a moon crater hot tub it was really cool.

     
  • At 11:02 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Robbie
    Why I was off school I had a family thing on Thursday and Friday it was a lot of fun on Thursday my cousin came to my house and then when it was time for him to go i went with him until about six it was a lot of fun. Then on Friday my family from my moms side came for Thanksgiving and it was fun I had two new cousins at my party They were my cousins kids.Then on Satuerday my mom went shopping and I had to go i got two new books they were the Narnia books I got the book Prince Caspian and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader they are really good books on Sunday we went to Hays for church and then when i got home it was about 4 and it started snowing so me and my mom went outside for fire wood just in case the power went out and when my dad got home and it went out and we missed school the next two days so I couldn't do much.

     
  • At 11:03 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I had so much fun but I dident
    have fun when the power went out we had flaslights and a lanturn and it was so cold at night and in the morning .
    Rachelle

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home