Norton 5th Grade

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Friday, December 9

I hope you have a great day today!! Earn those tickets!!!!
Tell me all about your weekend plans!

Have a great weekend!

Mrs. Norton :)

21 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jacob L.

    We are going ti go to Phillipsburg to get my siblings. WE are going to go to the Holiday Inn for a birthday party and swim.

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    This weekend I am going to go to my basket ball game and I don't know where it is at. Well this weekend we probably just going to sit around the house and be bourd at my house and my mom is going to go to salina to go christmas shopping and I will sit around the house. That is my weekend plans so bye.

    Alec

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend plans are to stay the night at my Grandpa's house beacuse my mom might have to work. I'll also probaly watch TV and draw some army things like
    airplaes and helicopters.

    Brandon

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    i am going to go to the hosbitul all weekenk.
    by tanner fischer

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend plans are that we are going to play phillipburg and the other Ellis team I think we are going to win both.


    jacob t.

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jordan
    The only thing I'm doing is 2 basketball games. One is against Ellis#2 and the other is against Philissburg. I hope we win both of them!

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Logan
    I have a basketball game against Phillipsburg and other Ellis team.

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    harley

    Am going to my dad's house. Am going to play computer alot. And play ps2. And play with my sister and my brother. ps not kassi katie

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekand plans are I have a B-Ball game tomarrow. Going to Hays to get new B-Ball shoes. Going to see my couins I havent seen them in along time.

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Shea,
    To start off someone is going to stay the weekend since their mom is out of town. They're spending the night tonight & Saturday night & the rest of Sunday. We're going to see a movie at the theater on Saturday. And rent a movie for tonight. I'll probably invite somone else to. :-)

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Luke

    On saturday I might go hunting with my dad and then watch the national finals Rodeo Round 9 and then on sundady so of my relitavs might come and then I am going to watch survivor and the last round of the National Finals Rodeo.

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia
    I sense I will have an awsome weekend. After school and when I get home I get to bottle feed my baby calf he will be two days old. Saturday I have dance class. I also get to go to the movie Jingle all the way because you get in free and get free popcorn and pop. And play around at my farm. Sunday I have Sunday school and I am candle lighter at church. I hope everyone else has a weekend as good as I think mine will be.
    Alicia

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My week'end plans are to sleep in tomorow.Go to my brothers game this Saturday. And do not really want to go to that because it is all the way at Stockton. So I want to stay home.
    *********************************************************************
    !@#$%^&*!@#$ Katelyn Herl!@#$%&^&

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Well I have a very busy weekend first my parents are going out of town. Then we have a game tomorrow. That will be so much fun! We play Phillisburg at I do not know what time but I think it is at 12:00. On Sunday I am not sure. That was my weekend how about ours?!?!?!?!

    ~!@#$%^&*Ashley*&^%$#@!~

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I am going to play a basketball here on Saturday. When I get back I am going to watch TV and have junk food. On Sunday I am going to just watch TV and go to my grandma and grandpa Polifka's house in Hays.

    Sam

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    nothing but play with my dog


    *RACHELLE*

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I am going to play xbox.
    I am going to play Call of duty 2 big red one oh my dad was in the big red one after vietnam.I am going to play splat renigade paintball,Matrix path of neo and James Bond 007 from russia with love all weekend long.

    kelly

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Mrs.norton my mom holly wanted to know if we could do a white elephant gift exchage for the chrismas games at the chirstmas party? My weekened plans are to play in the snow, ride my horses, and play with sierra. I have a game sat. I have to win.


    by becca

     
  • At 10:59 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    ~!$%^*VICTORIA^%$!~
    This weekend I'm going to an oboe concert at the mall. It's because my oboe teacher runs it and I am playing 2 songs. My dad got a HUGE new 4-wheeler and he said he wants to get a huge tube to hook up to the back of the 4-wheeler and my dad rides us aroud in the snow. It's really fun. I hope I get to do it this weekend. My other uncle from Cyprus is coming for Christmas, but I'm not sure when. We also might be going to Salina to shop on Sunday. I'm hoping to have a good weekend this year. ~!$%^*UNREIN*^%$!~

     
  • At 11:00 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Today I have basketball practice right after school. Saturday I have a basketball game against P-Burg. I am also having a earle Christmas on Saturday because I also go to Arizona to for Christmas with my cousins from Texas and my Grandma and Grandpa Downing. I don't know what I'm doing Sunday.
    !@#$%^&********RYAN********&^%$#@!

     
  • At 11:01 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    I will play two basketball games. We play P-Burg and the other Ellis team. I hope we win both of our games. On Sunday I'm going to watch the Cowboys loose to the Kansas City Cheifs. Cheifs have the toughest scheadual in the whole leage. They have to play Cincanaty Bengals, Dallas Cowboys, Sandiego Chargers, and the Jacksonville Jaguars. I hope my fantasy football team wins I need a couple more wins to play in the playoffs. My record is 6-7. I want to get a bye in the basketball tournement. So we don't have to play so many games. I hope the Jayhawks will win I forgot who they play but they need to win. The only reason the Kansas Jayhawks are loosing is because they have so many Freshman like North Carolina Tarheels. But in about two or three more years Kansas will be in buisness. I hope Kansas will win the whole Final Four. Kansas I think is in a bowl game for football. They will probably win because of their defense. They have a pretty good defense. This is the longest Blog I ever writen so I hope you enjoyed it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home