Norton 5th Grade

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Thursday, December 15

Two questions today:

Do you sneak and try to figure out what your presents are before Christmas? (Be honest)
If you have done this, tell us about it!
How does your family decorate for Christmas?

21 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Luke

    Me and my sister always shake our preasants I don;t know if you would call that sneeking.We decorate our house like our tree and like knitted bells like ones that you hank from lite strings that you can turn on by pulling the string.

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia
    My family dosn't really decorate much we'll put a Christmas tree up and put something on the door but, not really. I don't usually sneak presents I do shake them and try to guess. Although no one ever tells me the truth. Well, they just say no anyway though.


    100%Alicia

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I don't but I do try to guess what it is. We decorate with lights, candles and even ice lights.

    Sam Poloifka

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    The only way I try to sneak out what mmy pesents are are by shaking them when they're under the Christmas tree. We decorate by putting up a Christmas Tree, lights, and just little decorations around the house.

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jacob L.

    I have tried to figure out what my presents were before it was time to find out. My familyh usually puts a reef on the front door and puts up color changing lights.

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jordan
    I've never snuck and try to find what I'm getting for Christmas. My mom and dad always put Christmas lights up, decorate the Christmas tree, And we hang our stockings by the fireplace. We also have a lot of big snowglobes that we put on these one shelves in the kitchen.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I do try to figure out my presents, but it's very hard. The way I try and find out my present is by asking my Grandma for hints on my presents because she'll always give me hints.
    My mom always decorates a lot (inside and outside).

    ***Ryan***

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Harley

    Yes I do look for my presents and I found 1 of my presents I found my sisters. We decorate our tree.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Taylor


    Yes I have befor and I got a backpack for Christmas. I always go down stairs Christmas eve to try to guess what my presents are and I never go caught befor. All we do is put up a Christmas tree and taka we are done.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Logan
    I usually do neither. I don't really care about knowing what it is.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I don't look at my christmas preasents but when they are wraped up i some times look if they are under the christmas tree but not when they are not wraped up. For christmas we always decorate our rooms with christmas lights we put christmas lights. We also put this christmas tree coller reaf thing it has like no wreath it has lights on our house and all over the place.

    Alec

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Shea,
    This year my family knows that I'll be looking for presents so my g-pa took ALL OF THE PRESENTS & hid them where he works (at the Court House) so I can't find them. But Brookie doesen't have them hid. IT IS SO UNFAIR! :-)

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Well, this year my mom went crazy, and nuts about the decorations. She put 2 Christmas trees up and then she a bunch of mini Christmas trees and she has a bunch of angles and a lot Decortaions. For Chirstmas I don't really like looking at my Chrismas presents because then it is not very fun to open them on Christmas eve or day witch ever day you open presents on.

    ~!@#$%^&*()Ashley)(^%$#@!~

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Robbie
    I always try to find my present but I usuakky don't find them. My mom usually takes my presents and my little sisters to one of my aunts and uncles house.MY mom said that she always used to look for her presents.

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Victoria
    I don't try to find my presents but one year I went into a closet to get some wrapping paper and found my bike in there!I told my mom about it just this year, it was hard trying to act suprised. We decorate for Christmas by wearing pretty clothes on Christmas and take pitcures by the Christmas tree.

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I did it only once but it was because they got the prensents to early.
    Now they quit getting the presents early because they found out I found them.
    Now they get the present on the 20th of December.
    So from now on we go shopping on Ryans birthday!
    I think is pretty cool because we get to go shopping on that day.
    This year we deccerated are tree blue.

    That is all for now,
    !@$#$#$$###$$%%P.S.Katelyn Herl!@#@

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I have never sneaked a present before. And my Mom and Dad have always just put the lights up. But we sometimes go to other family members houses and open presents.

    kelly

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Yes, i look what my gifts are. MY mom does decorate . my prestent is a ds.

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    No I haven't opened my Christmas presents before Christmas. My parents always lets me open their gifts to me on Christmas Eve. My parents never put lights on the outside of the house. But my mom gets lights and puts them inside. Grandma Joyce always gives us a angle with colors that move around the wings. My mom and dad always gets the Christmas tree from last year. And puts it up the next year and the year after that. I have a fake tree. One time I woke up at like 5:00 and rearanged the presents. I didn't get in trouble who would. I always go to my grandmas house she always has Christmas lights on. My grandma always has a real tree. I don't know why. Papa is always giving us grilled stuff like chiken and hamburgers. Its really good. Grandma Joyce is always sending us a gift for Christmas last year I got a two race cars I always destroy them in like two days. My mom and dad never get mot controll cars or bots or any other mechanichal devices.

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    we dress up nice to go to my gramams house.


    *RACHELLE*

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Yes last year I did that I was downstairs looking I was thinking if I was a mom were would I hide the presents. I found them in one of them closets in one of the closets. I didn't tell my mom for two days but finally I spilled the beans. I told her that i got a gameboy sp. She told me for five days that I wasn't going to get it and that was the one thing i wanted was a gameboy sp. so on Christmas day when I woke up i found it it was a gameboy sp wrapped up in colorful wrapping paper and that was the best Christmas I have ever had.



    jacob t.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home