When does your family open gifts? Christmas eve or Christmas morning? Does everyone open at one time or do you take turns? Who passes out the gift? What is the one thing you hope to get this Christmas?
Tyler I want a xbox 360. We open gifts on Christmas morning. We always take turns with our gifts. I want a cool playstaion game. My parents might give me there gifts on Christmas eve. But they probably won't.
We open our gifts this saturday because I go to Arizona for Christmas also. We usually open them on Christmas Eve. We take turns. I usually pass out the gifts. SSX on Tour ps2 game.
Jordan I always open presents with one side of my family on Cristmas eve, and on my other side of my family opens on Cristmas night.Both of my familys take turns(youngust to oldest). Usually my cousins, my sisters and me pass out the presents.On Christmas I hope I get a build your own lightsaber kit.
Everyone in my family opens there's on Christmas morning. We all get up at 6:00 well at least paiton lincoln and me. Everyone takes turns opening my mom dad or me pass out the presents. One thing that I hope I get is a well I want everything I see so I probably want a mp3 player. This Christmas we are going to have Christmas at my house with all of my family.
jacob t. My family has to open presents on christmas day. When we all wake up we sing some songs. and then We all get a present and open it at the same time. And my grandma takes pictures. The one thing I want for christmas is a new pistle bb gun.
Since I am going to Nebraska we are going to open our present on New Year's day. We take turns Igo first then Bethany is second then my mom is the three-D and my dad is last. I pass out gifts to every one. I really want a playstation 2.
Logan My perents usually open their presents on Christmas. MY Brothers and sister usually open their presents on Christmas eve. I usually open my presents on Christmas eve.
We open Chhristmmas presents in the morning when everybody is up. We don't take turns we just open them at the same time. I hope i get two cd's, a portable dvd player, a cd player, and The movie Elf. Seen Elf like 5 times but I want the movie.
Alicia We open one on Christmas eve and the rest on Christmas day. My mom and dad wait till my sister and me are done then they open them. We don't really pass them out. Me and my sister usually get them out from under the tree. I already got what I really wanted my mom just gave it to me because you have to get this program to work on the computer. It is an MP3 player. And I was zoo and seaworld tycoon I also want really really bad is money I am broke I used it to buy something I can't remember what.
We open gifts one gift on Christmas eve and the rest Christmas day. Every year I get to put on the red hat this year I think Journey or Hunter get to pas out the presents. For Christmas I want a laptop.
We open our gifts on christmas day. we can pick the one we want to open fist. My brother gets to go first I go next then my mom then my dad. I want a ds for christmas and a game with it. My brother wants a computer game. My dad wants a watch. My mom wants nothing.
Victoria Well first our parents have to tourture us by taking their time drinking coffee on Christmas Eve. The thing I'm hoping to get for Christmas is a bird or some kind of a lizard. Like an iguanna, but those are illegal. My mom is the one who passes out our presents or we make our own pile of all of the stuff that is ours. We all have to watch everyone open their presents and get it on tape. I hate waiting on Christmas!
Shea, We open them on Christmas night. My cusin Brooke & I dress-up. Brooke is Santa & I am usually an angel but this year my g-ma bought a elf costume so I'll be an elf. I hope I get a Knit & Gem, Madagaskar DS game, a whole lot of other DS and game boy games & Dream Life. We all take our peresents 1 at a time. The reason brooke & I dress-up is because Brooke pretends that she just came with a lot of toys from the North Pole. And I'm just the helper.
My family gets to open gifts on Christmas eve and Christmas day. First we wake up on Christmas eve day and if our mom lets us we open one then and we can pick only one and open it to keep us busy for that time. Then we open them all on Christmas eve and yes we do take turns it goes youges to oldes and then on Christmas day we open our stonkings. Well we don't really have any one how just passes them out you get the one you want and open it. I like it better when we take turns because then everyone knows what you got. And I also don't like it because then you have to wait a long time. Some of the things I want for Christmas is a little portibal DVD. Then I want a DVD /VH. Next i want a nintedo DS. Stuff mostly like that.
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
21 Comments:
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
I want a xbox 360. We open gifts on Christmas morning. We always take turns with our gifts. I want a cool playstaion game. My parents might give me there gifts on Christmas eve. But they probably won't.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon
I help pass out the gifts with my mom. We open our presents on Christmas day about lunch time. One thing I hpoe I get for Christmas is a PS3
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon
I help pass out the gifts with my mom. We open our presents on Christmas day about lunch time. One thing I hpoe I get for Christmas is a PS3.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
We open our gifts this saturday because I go to Arizona for Christmas also. We usually open them on Christmas Eve. We take turns. I usually pass out the gifts. SSX on Tour ps2 game.
Ryan
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
tanner fischer
We open gifts on christmas morning. we all was take turns with gifts.i want a now gun so i can go hunting for rabbit.
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jordan
I always open presents with one side of my family on Cristmas eve, and on my other side of my family opens on Cristmas night.Both of my familys take turns(youngust to oldest). Usually my cousins, my sisters and me pass out the presents.On Christmas I hope I get a build your own lightsaber kit.
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Everyone in my family opens there's on Christmas morning. We all get up at 6:00 well at least paiton lincoln and me. Everyone takes turns opening my mom dad or me pass out the presents. One thing that I hope I get is a well I want everything I see so I probably want a mp3 player. This Christmas we are going to have Christmas at my house with all of my family.
Alec
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
jacob t.
My family has to open presents on christmas day. When we all wake up we sing some songs. and then We all get a present and open it at the same time. And my grandma takes pictures. The one thing I want for christmas is a new pistle bb gun.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Since I am going to Nebraska we are going to open our present on New Year's day. We take turns Igo first then Bethany is second then my mom is the three-D and my dad is last. I pass out gifts to every one. I really want a playstation 2.
Sam
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
My perents usually open their presents on Christmas. MY Brothers and sister usually open their presents on Christmas eve. I usually open my presents on Christmas eve.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
We open Chhristmmas presents in the morning when everybody is up. We don't take turns we just open them at the same time. I hope i get two cd's, a portable dvd player, a cd player, and The movie Elf. Seen Elf like 5 times but I want the movie.
!@#$%$*****Katelyn Herl*****$%$#@!
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
We open one on Christmas eve and the rest on Christmas day. My mom and dad wait till my sister and me are done then they open them. We don't really pass them out. Me and my sister usually get them out from under the tree. I already got what I really wanted my mom just gave it to me because you have to get this program to work on the computer. It is an MP3 player. And I was zoo and seaworld tycoon I also want really really bad is money I am broke I used it to buy something I can't remember what.
Alicia
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
We open gifts one gift on Christmas eve and the rest Christmas day. Every year I get to put on the red hat this year I think Journey or Hunter get to pas out the presents. For Christmas I want a laptop.
Taylor
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
harley
My family takes turns. We open at Christmas morning. Sometimes I do it or Jason dose it. I hope I get a cell phone.
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My dad passes out gifts.We open gifts on christmas eve.We take turns opening gifts.I really want a
xbox game renagaed paintball.
kelly
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My dad passes out gifts.We open gifts on christmas eve.We take turns opening gifts.I really want a
xbox game renagaed paintball.
kelly
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
We open our gifts on christmas day. we can pick the one we want to open fist. My brother gets to go first I go next then my mom then my dad. I want a ds for christmas and a game with it. My brother wants a computer game. My dad wants a watch. My mom wants nothing.
by becca
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Victoria
Well first our parents have to tourture us by taking their time drinking coffee on Christmas Eve. The thing I'm hoping to get for Christmas is a bird or some kind of a lizard. Like an iguanna, but those are illegal. My mom is the one who passes out our presents or we make our own pile of all of the stuff that is ours. We all have to watch everyone open their presents and get it on tape. I hate waiting on Christmas!
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Shea,
We open them on Christmas night. My cusin Brooke & I dress-up. Brooke is Santa & I am usually an angel but this year my g-ma bought a elf costume so I'll be an elf. I hope I get a Knit & Gem, Madagaskar DS game, a whole lot of other DS and game boy games & Dream Life. We all take our peresents 1 at a time. The reason brooke & I dress-up is because Brooke pretends that she just came with a lot of toys from the North Pole. And I'm just the helper.
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
chismas morning nicholas pasts out the gifts a labtop
*RACHELLE*
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My family gets to open gifts on Christmas eve and Christmas day. First we wake up on Christmas eve day and if our mom lets us we open one then and we can pick only one and open it to keep us busy for that time. Then we open them all on Christmas eve and yes we do take turns it goes youges to oldes and then on Christmas day we open our stonkings. Well we don't really have any one how just passes them out you get the one you want and open it. I like it better when we take turns because then everyone knows what you got. And I also don't like it because then you have to wait a long time. Some of the things I want for Christmas is a little portibal DVD. Then I want a DVD /VH. Next i want a nintedo DS. Stuff mostly like that.
~!@#$%^&*Ashley*&^%$#@!~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home