Tuesday, December 6
How do you feel when a parent, teacher or another person makes a decision without talking to you first? Has this ever happened to you?
How would you feel if Mr. Campbell decided to make uniforms manditory at our school starting the day we come back from Christmas break? (Go ahead and get fired up, it's a hot topic!!!)
How would you feel if Mr. Campbell decided to make uniforms manditory at our school starting the day we come back from Christmas break? (Go ahead and get fired up, it's a hot topic!!!)
21 Comments:
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I would not like it somebody did that to me. My momy and dady wold never let that ever happen to me or my brothers. If [we ever get uniforms I will probably not were them. I would like them at all.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I would not like it somebody did that to me. My momy and dady wold never let that ever happen to me or my brothers. If [we ever get uniforms I will probably not were them. I would like them at all.
*Katelyn*
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I would feel really angry. I would be so angry I would make my parents pull me out of school. I don't no what i would do.
Jacod thomson
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
tanner fischer
I hate when they ascke me if i want to were a uniform. if we would have to were unafoirs i would go to a diffurent school.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Shea,
I would like it if we got to pick out the uniforms. My dad is a real meanie head because he might get me for C-mas. The rules are whoever gets me for Thanksgiving the other person gets me for C-mas. Dad got me for Tahnksgiving so mom gets me for C-mas :-(
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
JAcob L.
I don't feel very good when decision without talking to you and everyone else and a parent and another person has done thhat to me. I would not like it if we wouyld get uniforms after Christmas break unless the uniforms were not piad for by us or the public but, I still would not like that at all.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
I hate it when they do that. It happened to me once and it was this year. My mom wouldn't let me go out for basketball and I wanted to so bad. If Mr.Campbell really would do that I wouldn't like that. I probably wouldn't even believe it. My cusin used to have to and she had to wear a skirt I hate wearing those.
Alicia
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jordan
Sometimes I kind of get mad when people make a decicion without letting me know about it. It has happened a lot to me, especially when my parents told me that were going to move. If Mr. Cambell gave us uniforms and said that we had to wear them after Chrstmas, I would be a little mad but I would do it.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
I feel that if you decide without a person that will be like you don't care for their opinion. It would make the other person feel left out. No one wants to be left out. It makes you feel like your opinion will not make any difference or would mean anything
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
I don't like it when my parents make decision without talking about it.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Yes that has happend to me before.And if Mr.Cambell did that i would be pretty angrey.School uniforms + kelly = mad.
Kelly
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
harley
It never happened to me. If it did it would feel weird. This has never happened to me. If Mr.Campbell did that would be bad.
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I do not want to have my parents make a big decishon without me because I want to tell them to now if I was ok with the dishon or if i was not. If mr. Cambell wants us to wear uniforms then I would not like that very much. I don't like to wear uni forms because i don't want to look like one groop i want every one to look diffrent not the same every day. Well i gusess I am tring to say i do not want to wear uniforms.
Alec
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Yes, It makes me feel mad and sometime sad. I would be mad if he made us wear uniform. My mom and dad would get mad at Mr. Campbell made me wear a uniform.
Sam
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Yes my mom and dad have made a dishon without me. We had to move to Chanute when I was four.I don't think it would be far if we had to have to where unaforms but my mom said it could be fun.
~*Taylor*~
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Victoria
I can stand it was someone does something without asking me first. I don't have a perticular time when any one did something like that but it would probably be when my sister is trying to clean up the room and she moves all my stuff, but the I just tell her to lay off my stuff and I go put my stuff where it should be. If Mr.Camble made us wear uniforms I would imedeitly change schools because I think kids should have a right to choose what they want to wear to school.
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
When my parents don't talk to me about a decision they mad a feel I usually feel sad or mad. Yes, it has happened to me before. If Mr.Cambell decided that our school is going to wear uniforms from now on I would be so mad I'd blow my top because our parents would be wasting money because we wouldn't be wearing our reagular clothes that our parents buy for us.
Ryan
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I do not like it when people make a decision with out me. Specially if it is somebody that I do not like and they get to come over to my house and that has happened. I would be very mad if decied to make uniforms with out us. If Mr. Camble ever got uniforms I would want to change schools. I think we should get to wear our our own clothes. What is the fun of going shopping if you don't get to wear you clothes the next day? I like to go shopping so I can show people my new clothes. I would like to wear different clothes every day.
~!@#$%^&*Ashley*&^%$#@!~
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I would hate it we sould get to chose what we want to wear. We would all be the same color. We need to have all colors in our school.
by Becca
At 10:59 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke
I think if my parents make a decition like moving without asking me or my sister I would be very mad.If Mr.Campbell says we have to wear uniforms when we get back from christmas break I would get mad because I think it is not fair if they make us wear what they chose.
At 5:15 PM ,
Norton5 said...
I would be mad if Mr.Cambell would make uniforms manditory at are school without the kids being able to decide on them.I would not like to have uniforms but if we did I would wear them at least until something could happen about them.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home