I like roudof because it is like a terdition to watch it every year and I like and I like The year without santa and I like it because the kids think that santa isn't coming.
My favorite Holiday movies are Rodulof & the islad of mischef toys. I like it because it has a good setup up to it and that rodulof help saves Christmas by fixing the toys. I also like the Grinch. (*&&%$@!@#%Brandon*()_+*&^$%#
Vicoria My favorite Christmas movies are the Grinch, because it's funny and holidayish. I also like Meet the Kranks, I wached that last year and it was also funny. I hope they come out with a good holiday movie this year.
Shea, My favorite Christmas movie is... The Nutcracker. I have the movie & I like all of the snow & spring faries but my favorite are the snow faries. The movie hae a lot of dancing. :-)
My favorite holiday movies are probably Christmas cartoon movies like the Grinch stole Christmas and those kind of movies. I really don't know why I like those movies I just like to watch them.
My favorite movie is santa clause is coming to town.Because it reminds me when i was a kid.And it make my family sit together and watch it and have hot coco and popcorn.
Alicia My favorite holiday movie is probably Christmas with the Kranks and a the kiddie Nutcracker. I think those two are the best ones I can thinke of
Well, my favorite movies are, The Grinch, The Home Alone series, Rodolf The Red Nose Raindeer, and The 25 days Of Christmas series. Those are all my favorite because they are funny.
My favorite movie is rudolf the red nosed raindeer. I like it because I like raindeer and because its a old movie. I have the movie and I could bring it.
My favorite Christmas movie right now is how the greanch stoll christmas and meany more. I don't know why I like them I guess I just do well, I like that movie because it makes me feal really good and happy. On christmas we usaly go to my grandpa and grandma's house and we watch the movie on the way down there.
Tyler My favorite kind of holiday is Halloween. I like the movie Halloween 1,2,3,4 and 5. I like those movies because there scary. My parents won't let me watch rated R at the theatre so I watch it at home. The Halloween movie is really cool. My second favorite is Pumpkin Head its pretty scary to. My other favorites are Leaprachun. Its scary and funny! I like scary movies. The only parts that scare me are the things that pop out of nowhere.
Alicia My favorite holiday movie is probably Christmas with the Kranks and a the kiddie Nutcracker. I think those two are the best ones I can think of right now.
My favorite holiday movie is Elf. I think it's really good and funny. Another one of my favorite is Rouldoph the red nose reindeer. I like it because I always used to watch it when I was a kid. Jordan
I like to watch "Rudeoff" and "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" in cartoon and the one with Jim Carry in it I like both. I have both of them and the one I like the one with Jim Carry.
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
22 Comments:
At 10:47 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jacob L.
My favorite Christmas movie is the Grinch. It is my favorite movie because it is funny.
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke
I like roudof because it is like a terdition to watch it every year and I like and I like The year without santa and I like it because the kids think that santa isn't coming.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My favorite Christmas movie is Home Alone 2. It really isn't a Christmas movie. Also the Grinch stole Christmas.
Sam
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
tanner fischer
my favorite movie is the grinch. what i like about the movie is that he is mean and he likes eating junk.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My favorite Holiday movies are Rodulof & the islad of mischef toys. I like it because it has a good setup up to it and that rodulof help saves Christmas by fixing the toys. I also like the Grinch.
(*&&%$@!@#%Brandon*()_+*&^$%#
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Vicoria
My favorite Christmas movies are the Grinch, because it's funny and holidayish. I also like Meet the Kranks, I wached that last year and it was also funny. I hope they come out with a good holiday movie this year.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
I don't have one.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Shea,
My favorite Christmas movie is... The Nutcracker. I have the movie & I like all of the snow & spring faries but my favorite are the snow faries. The movie hae a lot of dancing. :-)
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My favorite holiday movies are probably Christmas cartoon movies like the Grinch stole Christmas and those kind of movies. I really don't know why I like those movies I just like to watch them.
**************RYAN**************
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My favorite movie is santa clause is coming to town.Because it reminds me when i was a kid.And it make my family sit together and watch it and have hot coco and popcorn.
kelly
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
MY favorite holday movies are the year without Christmas and Jack frost because they are really good movies and I like the characters in them.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
My favorite holiday movie is probably Christmas with the Kranks and a the kiddie Nutcracker. I think those two are the best ones I can thinke of
100%Alicia
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My favorite movie is roodalgh the red nose raindeer becuase it shows that you can always fowllow your dreams and never give up.
jacob t.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Well, my favorite movies are, The Grinch, The Home Alone series, Rodolf The Red Nose Raindeer, and The 25 days Of Christmas series. Those are all my favorite because they are funny.
~!@#$%^&*()AshelY()*&^%$#@!~
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My favorite movie is rudolf the red nosed raindeer. I like it because I like raindeer and because its a old movie. I have the movie and I could bring it.
by becca
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Taylor
My favorite Christmas movie is The Grinch. I like it because it makes my family laugh alot.:)
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My favorite Christmas movie right now is how the greanch stoll christmas and meany more. I don't know why I like them I guess I just do well, I like that movie because it makes me feal really good and happy. On christmas we usaly go to my grandpa and grandma's house and we watch the movie on the way down there.
Alec
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Harley
My favorite holiday movie is the grinch. It is funny and werd.
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
My favorite kind of holiday is Halloween. I like the movie Halloween 1,2,3,4 and 5. I like those movies because there scary. My parents won't let me watch rated R at the theatre so I watch it at home. The Halloween movie is really cool. My second favorite is Pumpkin Head its pretty scary to. My other favorites are Leaprachun. Its scary and funny! I like scary movies. The only parts that scare me are the things that pop out of nowhere.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
My favorite holiday movie is probably Christmas with the Kranks and a the kiddie Nutcracker. I think those two are the best ones I can think of right now.
100%Alicia
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My favorite holiday movie is Elf. I think it's really good and funny. Another one of my favorite is Rouldoph the red nose reindeer. I like it because I always used to watch it when I was a kid.
Jordan
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I like to watch "Rudeoff" and "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" in cartoon and the one with Jim Carry in it I like both. I have both of them and the one I like the one with Jim Carry.
$%$#@#%%$^%^&%"Katelyn Herl"!@#$%^&
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home