Norton 5th Grade

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Wednesday, December 7

What did you think of the program last night? (Please put your first name on your blog!)

21 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    I think it was pretty good. I didn't like that one of the 1st or 2nd graders were yelling it looked like they didn't know what there doing. We shouldn't be sliding around in the halls when parents are watching. We shouldn't be nervouse enough to puke either.

     
  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Luke

    I liked the program because the songs were really good and I liked having a speeking part.I liked playing in the bad and I thought all of us band kids did good.

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I thought that the christmas program was really good and it went really smoothly. The speacking parts were better than when we rehursed. Everyones songs were good. well our Christmas program was really good.

    Alec

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I thought it was really good. It was to bad that Ashley in 1st gade through up. I also thought that everyone did good. I think everyone in the crowd thought it was really good. My mom and dad thought it was really good.


    Sam

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia
    I thought the program was awsome. I thought a lot of people come to it. My foavorite part was playing in band that was fun. I think everyone did a good job. Everyone should be proud of themselves.
    Alicia

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Brandon
    I thought that the play was great. The only thing I didin't like was that Brad started to yell the song. I feel sorry for Mr.Saucer because of Brad. Mr.Cambell said he was going to tal to Brad.

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I thought the concert was great!!
    I also thought we did fantastic in band! The fourth grade was also good with their recorders. When the 1st grade sang that little kid that was screaming was Bradley Wallace.
    $RYAN$

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Harley

    I think it was good lastnight. It was funny to. I think everbody like it to. The songs where good to.

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Well I thought it was really good. I liked the one we did last year better becouse it was exciting. My mom liked the one we did last year better too. I really messed up on my part. I geuss that is ok. I thought that it was ok and it only took one hour. I thought that it was very baoring.

    ~!@#$%^&*Ashley*&^%$#@!~

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jordan
    I thought it was ok. But I was nervous on everything I did, especally when the curtains opened up and we were ready to play. I was also really nervous when I did my speaking part because everyone was looking right at me. I wasn't as nervous when we sang though.

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Logan
    I think the program was awesome. I thought the band could do the half notes faster.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jacob L.

    I thought that it went pretty good and that everyone did a good.
    The kid that was yelling is probably in a lot of trouble.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Taylor
    My mom said we did very very good.
    She said the band people were great.She said the every one was great she loved it.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Shea,
    I thought it was O.K. but when I said my part I think I sounded a little sickish. Other than that it was pretty good. My 2 favorite songs were Sugurplums & Chocolate in my Stocking.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    *Katelyn Herl*

    I thought it went pretty good. Yet I think we all did a good job. The people that had lines did really good I think. Other wise I think we all did a really good job
    *sighned by:* *Katelyn Herl*

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I think it was pretty good.I mean not barf i started gaging.Well i think we did really really good.

    kelly

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    tanner fischer

    I think it was good until that littul brattaly started to scarem. i think we don a good job. i think we had a good sengers.

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I think it was pretty good.I mean not the barf i started gaging.Well i think we did really really good.

    kelly

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Victoria
    I thought the program was great. The yelling first grader really fired up the crowd! It was fun.

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I thought that the suger plum song was the best! The 2grades were yelling! I hope the band kids did good!The kindergrdens were cute.



    by Becca

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    RACHELLE

    It was grate last night everybody was grate I did so good last night it was so fun last night.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home