Brandon I'm not sure what my weekend plans. After school today I might go over to Jacob T's house. I will probaly play my PS2. I might go to Jacob T's house again on Sunday.
My weekend plans are pretty good. Today Blake and Chase come over and play. Tomorrow Devon is going to come over and play. I don't know what I'm doing Sunday. $RYAN$
Tyler We play the Texas Longhorns for our basketball game. I plan on sleeping in a lot. I will probably watch a lot of TV. I might have friend over I don't know. I will go to my dads basketball game. I hope they win. Our basketball team name is Nex-tech wireless. If you have seen the comercial on TV you will know what I'm talking about.
VICTORIA This weekend I'm propably going to my brothers wrestling tournoment, going to raise money for Jump Rope for Heart and playing Runescape. That's all that I know of. I think that's all.
Saturday I am going to watch Tv, play computer and help my dad with some jobs. On Sunday I am going to church then I am going to watch Tv or play on the computer.
My Plans are to really do nothing. I just opened my Christmas presents from my famly some of them wernt there when we opened presents. I got some monster slippedrs.
My weekend plans are going to hays and helping my mom. My dad is comeing home then he will be in denver for 10-12 weeks. then Iget to teach my dad how to use his laptop it will be difficolt but fun. Then I will SLEEP IN!!!! till 10:30 then stay up late!
Over the weekend one of my grandmas that lives at dodge city, well at fort dodge is moving to jetmore and my ant and uncle live there and we are going to help her move to jetmore.It is my dads mom. She is moving because when my grandpa died
Alicia My weedend plans are tonight I am going to watch TV and if Mrs. Kuppetz sends home Arbor day posters. I will work on that everyday if I have the time. Saturday I am going to dance practicly all day. And I don't know what. Sunday I have a dance workshop all day also so I and going to be exosted.
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
22 Comments:
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon
I'm not sure what my weekend plans. After school today I might go over to Jacob T's house. I will probaly play my PS2. I might go to Jacob T's house again on Sunday.
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend plans are pretty good. Today Blake and Chase come over and play. Tomorrow Devon is going to come over and play. I don't know what I'm doing Sunday.
$RYAN$
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
We play the Texas Longhorns for our basketball game. I plan on sleeping in a lot. I will probably watch a lot of TV. I might have friend over I don't know. I will go to my dads basketball game. I hope they win. Our basketball team name is Nex-tech wireless. If you have seen the comercial on TV you will know what I'm talking about.
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
VICTORIA
This weekend I'm propably going to my brothers wrestling tournoment, going to raise money for Jump Rope for Heart and playing Runescape. That's all that I know of. I think that's all.
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
on my weekend i am going fourwheeler at my farm with my friend. on sunday i am going to rusull stove in abling. by tanner
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Saturday I am going to watch Tv, play computer and help my dad with some jobs. On Sunday I am going to church then I am going to watch Tv or play on the computer.
Sam
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
*Taylor*
My Plans are to really do nothing. I just opened my Christmas presents from my famly some of them wernt there when we opened presents. I got some monster slippedrs.
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jordan
I'm not relly doing anything this weekend exept after school I'm going to the Hay's library.
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend plans are going to hays and helping my mom. My dad is comeing home then he will be in denver for 10-12 weeks. then Iget to teach my dad how to use his laptop it will be difficolt but fun. Then I will SLEEP IN!!!! till 10:30 then stay up late!
Alec
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am going to play sniper commandos with some friends and watch forrest gump. I will also play i thick with Jacob t if i can.
Kelly
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Katelyn Herl
I don't kow what I will be doing this weekend I might go to HAYS and Church but nothing else.
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
go to my conice brithday he will be 2years old on sunday
$$$$$RACHELLE$$$$$
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
go to my conice brithday he will be 2years old on sunday
$$$$$RACHELLE$$$$$
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Shea,
I'm going to my dads. I don't know what we're going to do. I hope I don't have to do the dishes though (even though I proably will.) :-)
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
This weekend I think I'm goig to go to a movie. I am also going to play basketball and play on the computer.
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am going to a to ride my horses i go up there every day. I am going to talk to sierra on MSN messenger.
becca
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
I'm going to basketball game in Hays.
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke
Over the weekend one of my grandmas that lives at dodge city, well at fort dodge is moving to jetmore and my ant and uncle live there and we are going to help her move to jetmore.It is my dads mom. She is moving because when my grandpa died
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Harley
Am going to Wichita to go see my sister go play basketball. Then my Jason has a b-day.
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
$Jacob L$
I am going to go get my brothers and sisters tonight then we are to go home and sleep. Iam going to stay up and watch Queen of the Damned.
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Well first of all I am going to wake up really early and go to my brothers cloby wrestling tounoment
ashley
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
My weedend plans are tonight I am going to watch TV and if Mrs. Kuppetz sends home Arbor day posters. I will work on that everyday if I have the time. Saturday I am going to dance practicly all day. And I don't know what. Sunday I have a dance workshop all day also so I and going to be exosted.
And HEY I am only human.
Alicia
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home