Norton 5th Grade

Monday, January 02, 2006

January 2, 2006

Happy New Year and welcome back!!!

What was the best part of your break? Your favorite gifts? What did you do during break? What was the worst part? Tell me ALL about it and don't forget to put your name on it!
:)

21 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Shea,
    My favorite part was everything. The worst part (not trying to be rude) was that I didn't want to go back to school. I can't wait to go to the Great Wolf Lodge. It's 1 of the best presents I got this year. :-)

     
  • At 1:35 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    my favorite time over christmas was going to wichita. my favorite thing for christmas was a gun.

     
  • At 1:36 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My favorite part of break was going to my grandmas and opening presents. My favorite gift was my golf clubs. Oh and i got to see a gay get busted by a cop.



    Jacob t.

     
  • At 1:36 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    my favorite time over christmas was going to wichita. my favorite thing for christmas was a gun. by tanner

     
  • At 1:37 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Robbie
    The best part of my break was being with my family and being out of school.My favorite gift was a nintendo gamecube.And the worst part was having to be with my little sister all the time. My Christmas break was a lot of fun!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:37 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My best prestent was my nintendo DS AND nintendo dogs. the worst part was that got 3 prestents and my brother got 7 prestents. my dad loved the prestent I made him.


    BY BECCCA

     
  • At 1:37 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Going to Arizona for Christmas and seeing my favorite cousins and my Grandma and Grandpa Downing. My favorite present was probabaly SSX on TOUR Ps2 game. I mostly played with my friends over Christmas break. The worst part of Christmas break was probably when it was over and when I had to leave Arizona. $RYAN$

     
  • At 1:37 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia
    The best part was opening prestents. The worst part was at my cusins house. I don't know why but it was. All I did was went to Newton twice went to my Aunt's house for Christmas lunch and supper and stayed home and played with my presents and on the farm. My favorite presents are my MP3 player, my clothes, my games, my toys, and being able to be with all my family and a tons more. Oh and my favorite present most of all was my candy from Santa it is still in my 2nd stocking in my room although half of it is gone woops.

    THE ALICIA

     
  • At 1:37 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jacob L.

    I got a giant set of poker with a profession al deck of cards and a bunch poker chips. One favorite parts was when I learned how to play poker. I also stayed up until 3:30 a.m. having a party. We went outsid e at midnight and did fireworks. I went the movie King Kong. I had a really good vacation.

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Logan
    The best part is when I went the Mastercard Alamobowl game.My favorite gift is mini-chopper.

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I got to see Andrew Best again, visit with him. My favorite gift I got was to see Andrew again. what did I do over the week I shoot my paintball gun with Andrew, Jacob, Josh, Emily, my sister and my dad and me.

    Sam

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I got to see Andrew Best again, visit with him. My favorite gift I got was to see Andrew again. what did I do over the week I shoot my paintball gun with Andrew, Jacob, Josh, Emily, my sister and my dad and me.

    Sam

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My favorite presents where all of the Lord of The Rings movies, a Lord of the Rings TV game, Build your own lightsaber kit, and two computer games(Harry potter and Soduko).The best part was Igot to do it with my family. The worst part was, when I was handing out presents my greedy 2 year old cousin was taking all the presents and putting them in a pile wanting to open all of them.
    Jordan

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My favorith part of break is sleding with jacob.My favorite gift is a cd,tape,radio,3 disc changer with 4 soround sound speakers. And the worest thang about break was when we had to go back to school.

    kelly

     
  • At 1:39 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Luke

    The best part of the break was when I got to open prasents. My favorite gift was my new spurs my rope the my ropin glove. I did a lot of things over like went duck hunting and seeing my family. The worst part was the day after we got out of school my grandpa died. Then after the funneral got over a couple of days christmas eve my cousin died he was 57 and my grandpa was 81 so my christmas break was not to fun.

     
  • At 1:39 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I got a tun of things I got a digital camera, VHR AND DVD player, a bunch of clothes, a cook book and my mom got a digital camera from her mom and a video player. I got a lot more stuff that I not remember but I will. The best part of my break was when Chirstmas came it was so awsume. I didn't really have a bad part of my break. And I did a lot of things during break like, for Christmas I went to Kensly, like on Christmas eve I went to Hays and then on Christmas morning we went to Kensly and then ON Christmas day eve I went back to Hays. We had a very busy week and it was fun!!

    ~!@#$%^&*()Ashley)(*&^%$#@!~

     
  • At 1:39 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Victoria
    My favorite part of the Christmas break was the presents and on boxing day me my sister my mom and my dad took the 4-wheelers out to the praire or something and explored, it was so fun. We found some fosils. For Christmas I got 2 birds, a lovebird and a cockatiel, a video ipod, 2 scarves, 2 pillows, a temperary hair colorer,a jewlery box, 2 tops, a skirt, 100 dolars, and my mom got the whole family and iguanna. This was definetly the best Christmas ever. My uncle from San Francisco

     
  • At 1:39 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I got to see King Kong it was really cool. I also got 7 video games: 1.King Kong 2:Harry Potter GOB 3:StuntMan 4:The Matrix: Path Of Neo 5:SuperBikes Racing 6: Termanatior 3: Rise Of The Machines 7: Jet Li Rise To Honor.
    I also got Golf clubs and a putting training system.I also got a Rc Helicopter that flies 50Ft high.I got some clothes and other really cool stuff. One thing I got was a 20 questions game that you think of something and it guesses what it is. Brandon

     
  • At 1:40 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My christmas break was so fun we had x-mas at my house my faveorite gift was the mp3 player well that was just x-mas so now the worst part was that my sister peeked at my presents and told me what my grandparents got me. then for msy birthday i got $100 from my parents got me and my grandparents got me a hair dier off of TV it comes with 18 collors and i died my hair yesterday highlights blue and red my grandpa had blue steraks. My sister's hampster was on the loose for 5 days and then I saw it and grabed it and put it in the cage and I stad up til 2:30 in the morning new years eve.

    Alec

     
  • At 1:40 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Katelyn Herl

    My two weeks off were great and not so great. The first week I was sick my whole family got it after I did like I mean my whole family. They all came out so my cousins got sick my aunt did,my uncle did, my older cousins got sick, my mom got sick, my brothers got sick, and my dad got sick after me.
    For Christmas I got alot of clothing and I got alot of money and I got a brand new cd player.

    !@!#@$@$#@@#$#KATELYN HERL

     
  • At 1:48 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    My favorite part was getting presents and a lot of candy and money. I went to the dentist that was the worst part of it. Today i have to go to the Orthadontist.
    I might have to get braces this year! I liked spending the night at Logan' house it was really fun.
    The worst part about spending the night was that there was Junior high kids. I got a lot of cool video games. My favorite one is The Chronichals of Narnia. I'm on level 8. I'm at the part where I have to try and follow Aslan. I got a memory card so I can save my progress. I got a pocket knife from my Grandma I don't know why put its pretty handy. I got a cork, knife, nail file, toothpick and tweezers. I got a K.U basketball goal its pretty cool. I have my Birthday on January 4th. Logan had a lot of good stuff for christmas. I went to my grandma's house I got a monopoly game thing, I got a watch from my grandma My dad and I didn't fix the time yet.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home