Norton 5th Grade

Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday, January 23, 2006

Write and tell me all about your weekend!

24 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    on my weekend i went to ryans house and roads fourwhellers in the night. on saturday i went to a funaroll in ness city. by tanner fischer

     
  • At 11:27 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    on my weekend i went to ryans house and road fourwhellers in the night. on saturday i went to a funaroll in ness city. by tanner fischer

     
  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Robbie
    This weekend I played on the computer and went to my cousins house it was fun except Sunday night because I went to bad early and layed in bed for hours until I fell asleep.

     
  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    I had a basket ball game on Saturday. We won 53-17. I had 22 points. My sister went to Witchita to go shopping or something like that. I went to my dads basketball game. The won like 64-56. I didn't really do much except play runescape with Harley, Ryan, Robbie, and Sam.

     
  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Victoria
    This weekend I went over to someones house. I went to the mall. I also got my hair and nails done. My weekend wasn't that busy. It was nice. Weekends are my favorite part of the month.

     
  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jordan
    This weekend we were really busy. On Friday I went to the girls basketball game. On Saturday I went to Ryan's house, and on Sunday I had kickball.

     
  • At 11:29 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I didn't do much. Yesterday my Grandpa.B had a birthday.
    Tonight I think we will take him out.
    Katelyn Herl

     
  • At 11:29 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Harley

    I played computer. I played ps2.I whached t.v. And i played with my stap sister and my brother.

     
  • At 11:29 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Well i played xbox with kerry 'Conflict desert storm 2 back to baghdad. I also read 3 chapters in 'Justin and the best biscuits in the world.

    Kelly

     
  • At 11:29 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    $Jacob L.$

    I went to NE, and visited my mom and family. we went to Loup City and visited my moms boy friend. We alot of big steaks for lunch. I got my hair cut and had a good weekend.

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend was fun I painted my nails and went shopping. I got a makeup kit and a dog bed that says spoiled rotten. Then I went to wallmart. Then I went to ellis and wached movies.

    Alec

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Shea,
    I went to a b-day party. I got my hair, nails & toenails done. I also went to another suprise b-day party. It was such a FUN weekend! :-)

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I spent the night at brandons grandmas house. But the rest of the time i cleaned.

    jacob t.

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Taylor

    Well Friday I spent the night at Yancys house. We watched Mr. and Mrs Smith I thought the movie was cool. Sat. we had Chealsy liker Baby sit Rae And Tabasco. Sunday we went to Hays to look at a Jeep Camander I thought it was cool Because it had a T.V. in it we need a new Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the car we have now only has 4 seats.

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend went pretty good. On Friday Tanner came over to play. We went four-wheeling with my dad. We went down to the creek. Saturday Jordan came over. We played on the computer and did lots of other stuff. Sunday Sam came over. We played on the computer went then we went four-wheeling. We went down to the creek. Went to kickball. Played Ps2 and played with my dog.
    $RYAN$

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    my weeking was fun but i had to go to my g`mas house why my mom and dad go to homedeop I wish I could go
    Rachelle

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Logan
    I played a basketball game and won. I watched NFL.

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend went swell Jacob T. spent the night at my house.The next morning my Grandma made him go home early for some reason.
    I also went up to my mom's work and she paid me $30 just for cleaning off the tables, washing the tables, sweeping the floor and mopping the floor.
    ****$30Brandon$30****

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    my weeking was fun but i had to go to my g`mas house why my mom and dad go to homedeop I wish I could go
    Rachelle

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    my weeking was fun but i had to go to my g`mas house why my mom and dad go to homedeop I wish I could go
    Rachelle

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    i whent to a brithday my brother got really sick he had to go to the hostpital sierra and I want to the horses we go every day and sierra and I talked and the computer for hours!!!


    by becca

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    On Saturday I work at our church and I played. On Sunday I went to church, then I came home, I ate and then went to Ryan's house and played.

    Sam P.

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Well first I got home on Friday and we went to Hutchensin. Then we finally made all the way to hutchesin and we got there at 10:00 and then we went swimming and the Holiday inn express until 11:30. Then we woke up at 8:00 for Austin's wrestiling. Then we went a little shoppin on sunday we watch football and went to hays and wal-mor.
    ashley

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    \AliciA
    Friday after school I went to stop 2 and saw a lot of gilrls from the class there must have been a pary. And I got to watch a movie and eat popcorn. Saturday I went to dance and did that all day. Sunday I got up early I don't know why. I helped my mom and dad feed the animals I get to do the milk cow. And I got to walk mmy calf and help give shots to the calves and was outside all day.





    That was my crazy weekend.
    Alicia

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home