Norton 5th Grade

Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday, January 30

What's on your mind? (This means you can blog about any topic!)

21 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My mind is on what it is going to be nlike when i move out to the country.

    jacob t.

     
  • At 11:27 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    i want to go fourwheelling. i am going to check my traps right after school. by:Tanner Fischer

     
  • At 11:27 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    JacobL.

    I want ot go back to Nebraska for a very long visit. I also want to get our El Camino running.

     
  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    I'm nervous for my big basketball game this week. We play a good team. Our defense is going to be a box in one. Its like a four man zone, then the one is the guy who goes man to man with there best player. You following me so far. I want to see the Super Bowl because I want to know who will win. I hope the Seattle Seahawks win.

     
  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Brandon
    What's on my mind is that I hope we can win our kickball game tonight at 6:00 to 7:00 pm.

     
  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Harley

    I want to go home and sleep, ride bike, play computer and whach t.v.

     
  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jordan
    I want to shoot some arrows at my Grandpa's farm. I haven't shot for a while.

     
  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    (V~I!C*T$O^R(I)A
    Right now I'm think that I have an oboe lesson today and I either lost my seperate book for my oboe or I just didn't look hard enogh for it. I'm also thinking that my dad is going to do something to my bird because he's so noisy.

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia

    DANCE
    Two types of dancing. The forst one is dancing with the 6th grade boys. I don't want to do that REALLY. I think it is so STUPID. The second one is I had to dance all weekend Saturday I had to dance for regular dance class and Sunday a workshop and I am so sore.

    REALLY.!!!!!!!!
    I had to do 72 pushups
    200 crunches
    72 lunges and a lot of other stuff those were just some things I named off.



    Alicia

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Logan
    I want to go outside today and rest for the rest of the day.

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Luke

    what my dad is doing at work. He might be shipping cattle witch means to get them loaded on to a simi and the truck driver huls them to a packing plant or he could be riding pens on his horse checking the cattle or he could be doctering cattle.

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I really want to go to brandons house so i can play 25 to life with him. I also want to check out my fox hole.

    Kelly

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Robbie
    Runescape is on my mind it is a fun internet game that I like to play some other kids in the class play runescape to I am the highest level in the class.I like to play runescape because you can talk to people all over the world and your freinds.

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Shea,
    I really have been wondering about our Tree posters. I keep wondering who's going to win. I'm almost done with mine. I just need the top border then I'm done. :-)

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tonight my family is haveig a family night. I can't wait cause we are watching a movie and my mom is ordering Pizza. It will be so fun. And I can't wait til my B-day it will be so fun I get to eat anywhere I want to. And it i only in a week. I also can't wait til my b-day's party ie will be so fun we will be going to the Holiday in at 6:00 - 10:00 and it will be so much fun I hope!!! I also had a great weekend and we did a lot of things.!.!


    ~!@#$%^&*()Ashley()*&^%$#@!~

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Not Much! Really all I want is to get my homework and my A.R points done and over with. Then they don't have to be on my mind all the time.

    Katelyn Herl

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I want to go to wichata and stay with my dad while he works for 4 days i want him to stay home. When he is at home he can't get on the internet unless it is the railroad site. They have these people that can look what you are doing on your computer well, they can get on their computer and look on it. I am going to teach my dad how to use his laptop with microsoft office word and power point and all of that good stuff. I am saving up for a laptop but it has to have a cd thing where you can watch movies. That is what is on my mind a lot of things.

    Alec

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    norton is on my mind I don`t no why

    ***$$$$RACHELLE$$$$$***

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    What's on my mind. Well four-wheelling and playing runescape.
    $RYAN$

     
  • At 11:34 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    What's on my mind? I have a lot of things in my mind. Like how long it is going to take me to put all my football and baseball cards in a traper. Another things is if I should raise my money in my mowing job.

    By: Sam

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home