Thursday, January 19
What is self-esteem? (If you don't know, look it up on dictionary.com)
How can we help everyone in class to have a good self-esteem? Do you think it's important to have a good self-esteem?
How can we help everyone in class to have a good self-esteem? Do you think it's important to have a good self-esteem?
23 Comments:
At 10:47 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
I think we should not get on each other when we do something wrong. That really ticks people of. Having good manners helps a lot. Because if your chewing with your mouth open the person next to you will be annoyed.
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Self-essteem means you can contro yourself. Yes I tink it is good to have self-essteem
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon
Self-esteem is when you have pride in your self and the quilty of being worthy to respect or esteem. We could help people have more self-esteem is by giving them compliments. It is good to have self-esteem because you always fell good about your self.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Victoria
Self-esteem I think means to think positive and not get into a huge temper over tiny things. I think our class can have good self-esteem by finding someone to talk to and counting to ten. I think it's really important to have good self-esteem
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Self-essteem means you can control your self. Yes i think it is good to have self essteem.
jacob t.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Victoria
Self-esteem I think means to think positive and not get into a huge temper over tiny things. I think our class can have good self-esteem by finding someone to talk to and counting to ten. I think it's really important to have good self-esteem
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Self-Esteem means a feelig of pride in yourself. We can help everybody in the class have a better Self-Esteem by telling them them to have pride in themselves and have respect for themselves. I think it is important to have a good self-esteem.
$RYAN$
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
Self-esteem is having pride in yourself. I think one way we could help the whole class have a good self-esteem is to treet everyone in the class equal. I think it important to have a good self-esteem or you won't do your best.
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jordan
Self-esteem is pride in one's self or self respect. I think it's important to have it in class so like if we get a D we don't go and try t obeat yourself up.
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Self-esteem means a feeling of pride in yourself 2: the quality of being worthy of esteem or respect; "it was beneath his dignity to cheat"; "showed his true dignity when under pressure". I think i would like that.
kelly
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I think it is importand to have good self esteam so you are nice and cool temper. the way we could help the class is telling them when they get mad to take 3 deep breaths. I think most of the time i have a good self esteam some of the time I have a mad self esteam some times.
Alec
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Harley
I think we should not tell people what to do. If we do everyone is going to be the boss of everyone.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
esteem is a good honor to help people around you. if tthey need help help them when they need it. or you can stand up for them if a lot of people are piceing on them. by tanner fischer
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
self-essteem means you can contore
yourself we should all have self-seteem.
$$$$RACHELLE****
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Self-esteem is self-respect or it is an exaggeratedly favorable opinion of one-self. We could try to respect each other. I think it's good we have self-esteem.
Sam P.
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
hvaing pride in your self. have respect in your self
becca
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
JAcob L.
Self -esteem is when you self reaspect and pride in yourself. I think if everyone has a good self-esteem wecan help each other out because we have self-esteem
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
I think don't be a big show off. I think it's important to have it because it makes your day better.
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
I think self-esteem is how happy people are. Or how sad people are. We can help everyone in the class have good self-esteem by being nice and genourus to them. I think it is very importent to have good self-esteem because, then you are happy and not down.
Alicia
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke
I think like if somebody is made at somebody else and their saying like I'am not your friend to each other then somebody butts in and says stop fighting or guit calling people names and then somebody else says something and then someone else says something and then A lot of people are fighting when their was olny 2 people to begin with and then a whole bunch of people get in trouble.
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
It means respect and respect is when you be nice to somebody and treat them fairly. Be nice to everyone and say nice things and treat them fairly. You do not need to be their best friends but you do need to be their friend. Yes I think it is important that you treat people with esteem. If nooneever treated anyone with respect the world would be one big mess.
~!@#$%^&*()ASHLEY()*&^%$#@!~
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Shea,
Self-Essteen is good to have because it helps you to feel good about yourself. I just think nobody should say mean things about each other. If they do just ignore them. :-)
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Katelyn Herl
Self-Esteem means respect.
I think it is very important to have self esteem. I think we show a little bit more respect.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home