I like SSR and there is nothing I don't like about it. It has made me a better reader because I read books every day and I get better and better. Brandon
I think ssr is a good thing because it will help you becum a better reader. i read dering ssr is a series of ufortunate events. i think if you read them you will like them.
Tyler My favorite book was Mostley Micheal. It was a really good book. The best part was where they had a party and the part where Micheal's friend's dad had polio. I don't like ssr when I don't have a good book. Ryan let me know where the book was and let me read it. It was a good book.
I love SSR time! It gives me time to read everyday and I really enjoy it. Usually I read something professional that will help me in my teaching, but sometimes I enjoy an AR book so that I can recommend the book to other kids. I also enjoy having that bit of time in the morning to unwind from the craziness of getting to school and gives me time to get in the mode of learning for the school day. ~Mrs. Norton
Alicia To be honest I don't really like SSR. It is boring to me but it does help me get my book done faster. It doesn't really improve my reading. I love reading Series of Unfortunate Events. I also love reading Kimberly Holt books. Alicia
Something I don't like about SSR is that we have to do SSR in the GYM on Wednesday. It probably makes me a better reader because we do SSR every morning. My favorite book I so far is probably Sammy Keyes And The Curse of Moustache Mary. RYAN
I really like SSR, I think that it is a time to just enjoy reading. But their are some things that I don't like. Like if you don't have a book and you have to textbook. One of the best books i'v read was goosebumps or rumplestilskin.
I really like SSR, I think that it is a time to just enjoy reading. But their are some things that I don't like. Like if you don't have a book and you have to textbook. One of the best books i'v read was goosebumps or rumplestilskin.
I do like ssrbecauise it is a time to read and some times becides home you get to read in school. reading in school has made me a better reader. by letting me read more books then at the time when I finished my other books I can read more. I read baby sitters club or anything that is ar. But I can't just read any book it has to be something I like.
Robbie I like SSR because it gives time in the morning to read a good book I think it is a good thing we do SSR or some kids might not get their points. Some of the best books I've read during SSR are Eragon by Christopher Paolini and Harry Potter books by J.K.Rowling.
I don't really have a perticulare book but I do like most of the books that I read. I think it makes you a better reader because you can read by yourself. I really like ssr because you can start your day off really realaxsing and calming. The only thing I really don't like about ssr is that on Fridays you have to do that one sheet and those are kinda hard but not really and they take up time on ssr.
Luke What I like about ssr is that if you don't have your A.R. points then you get a little bit of time to read.My favorite books to read during ssr are hank the cowdog books and I have almost read all of the seirs.
I like the fact that we get 20 min to read. I don't like the fact that we only get 20 min to read in the morning. Some of my favorite bboks that I read were the Jounal of Patrick Seamus Flaherty and Frozen Stiff.
Shea, My favorite part of SSR is that I can relax & not do any work. The worst part is that I might be a little tired in the morning. If I read that will make me more tired. I might be tired for the rest of the dat so I can't do my work so then I'll get bad grades and then you know what will happen. But that has never happend & it won't. I like SSR.
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
24 Comments:
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I like SSR and there is nothing I don't like about it. It has made me a better reader because I read books every day and I get better and better.
Brandon
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I think ssr is a good thing because it will help you becum a better reader. i read dering ssr is a series of ufortunate events. i think if you read them you will like them.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
My favorite book was Mostley Micheal. It was a really good book. The best part was where they had a party and the part where Micheal's friend's dad had polio. I don't like ssr when I don't have a good book. Ryan let me know where the book was and let me read it. It was a good book.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I love SSR time! It gives me time to read everyday and I really enjoy it. Usually I read something professional that will help me in my teaching, but sometimes I enjoy an AR book so that I can recommend the book to other kids. I also enjoy having that bit of time in the morning to unwind from the craziness of getting to school and gives me time to get in the mode of learning for the school day.
~Mrs. Norton
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I like ssr time.It is like our time to read. M favorite book is A Series of Unfortunate Events *The Bad Beginning*.
*Taylor*
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
To be honest I don't really like SSR. It is boring to me but it does help me get my book done faster. It doesn't really improve my reading. I love reading Series of Unfortunate Events. I also love reading Kimberly Holt books.
Alicia
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Something I don't like about SSR is that we have to do SSR in the GYM on Wednesday. It probably makes me a better reader because we do SSR every morning. My favorite book I so far is probably Sammy Keyes And The Curse of Moustache Mary.
RYAN
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I really like SSR, I think that it is a time to just enjoy reading. But their are some things that I don't like. Like if you don't have a book and you have to textbook. One of the best books i'v read was goosebumps or rumplestilskin.
jacob t.
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I really like SSR, I think that it is a time to just enjoy reading. But their are some things that I don't like. Like if you don't have a book and you have to textbook. One of the best books i'v read was goosebumps or rumplestilskin.
jacob t.
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I like SSR. Because it has help me get done with my A.R points quicker. And my favorite book is magic tree house books.
Kelly
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
In 4th grade I could read very little but now I can read a lot more today 1-10-2006 I read 80 pages in ssr!!!
by becca
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I do like ssrbecauise it is a time to read and some times becides home you get to read in school. reading in school has made me a better reader. by letting me read more books then at the time when I finished my other books I can read more. I read baby sitters club or anything that is ar. But I can't just read any book it has to be something I like.
Alec
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
I like SSR because it gives time in the morning to read a good book I think it is a good thing we do SSR or some kids might not get their points. Some of the best books I've read during SSR are Eragon by Christopher Paolini and Harry Potter books by J.K.Rowling.
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I don't really have a perticulare book but I do like most of the books that I read. I think it makes you a better reader because you can read by yourself. I really like ssr because you can start your day off really realaxsing and calming. The only thing I really don't like about ssr is that on Fridays you have to do that one sheet and those are kinda hard but not really and they take up time on ssr.
~!@#$%^&*()Ashley)(*&^%$#@!~
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke
What I like about ssr is that if you don't have your A.R. points then you get a little bit of time to read.My favorite books to read during ssr are hank the cowdog books and I have almost read all of the seirs.
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jacob L.
I like the fact that we get 20 min to read. I don't like the fact that we only get 20 min to read in the morning. Some of my favorite bboks that I read were the Jounal of Patrick Seamus Flaherty and Frozen Stiff.
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Shea,
My favorite part of SSR is that I can relax & not do any work. The worst part is that I might be a little tired in the morning. If I read that will make me more tired. I might be tired for the rest of the dat so I can't do my work so then I'll get bad grades and then you know what will happen. But that has never happend & it won't. I like SSR.
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
harley
My favorite book is super diaper baby. I is a funny book to read I like the comies. I don't have nothing to to talk about ssr.
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
My favorite book is Captain Underpants. I don't like SSR because it runes the fun of school.
At 11:01 AM ,
Norton5 said...
it was fine at ssr I read eco-wolf
and the three pigs it is a good book you should read it
$$$$*RACHELLE*$$$$
At 11:01 AM ,
Norton5 said...
it was fine at ssr I read eco-wolf
and the three pigs it is a good book you should read it
$$$$*RACHELLE*$$$$
At 11:01 AM ,
Norton5 said...
it was fine at ssr I read eco-wolf
and the three pigs it is a good book you should read it
$$$$*RACHELLE*$$$$
At 11:01 AM ,
Norton5 said...
it was fine at ssr I read eco-wolf
and the three pigs it is a good book you should read it
$$$$*RACHELLE*$$$$
At 11:01 AM ,
Norton5 said...
it was fine at ssr I read eco-wolf
and the three pigs it is a good book you should read it
$$$$*RACHELLE*$$$$
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home