Norton 5th Grade

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tuesday, January 17

What did you do over your three day weekend?

23 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend went great Jacob T. came over to my house and spent the night and then Monday I had kickball at 2:30 and then played L.A Rush

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Over the three days I spent the night at brandons house and went tro the movies with him. At his house we watched ladder 49 and red eye.
    jacob t.

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Well I realy did nothing but Monday I rode my bike to my aunts house and when what I did was tryed to get warm.

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I watch TV and I also went and watched Last Holiday on Sunday. On Monday I just cleaned and watch TV.



    Sam

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Robbie
    Over the three day weekend I just went to to my cousins house and layed around.

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jacob L.

    I went to NE, and dog sat for three days. and drank alot Pepsi.

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Logan
    I played two basketball games. We won both of them.

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Harley

    I played computer a lot,I played outside and yesderday it was my dads birthday. I played kickball it was fun.

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend went great! Over the weekend I went to Winter Park, Colorado. I also got a new four-wheeeler and played with Blake and Chase.

    $RYAN$

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I went to the Fort Hays game on Saturday nigtht it was fun. other wise I slep in.


    %&@$^$^%&Ktelyn Herl%#%#%#%#^%&%&^&

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I went to the Fort Hays game on Saturday nigtht it was fun. other wise I slep in.


    %&@$^$^%&Ktelyn Herl%#%#%#%#^%&%&^&

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    over the weekend I rode my horses and talked to sierra on msn video messenger we can hear and see each other.
    becca

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Victoria
    Over my weekend we through a huge suprise 70th birthday for my grandma with all of her closest friends. I also went to dance and played with my cat.

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    I just played some video games with my sister. I went on runescape and harley was on and some of my other friends. I did a bunch of leg workouts. I had two basketball games one on Saturday and one on Sunday. We won both of them. We played against Victoria and a Hays team. We won both of them. The Victoria game was 39-16. I had 10 points that game. Then we played Hays it was 44-32. I had 18 points that game

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    On my weekend i went hunting with my friend. we got 15 rabbits. i went riding my fourwheeler in my creek on the farm. it was cold yesturday so i stayed in side. tanner fiscerh

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I went to Witchita to visit my friends there and I got Harry Potter Quititch from my friend for Christmas.
    Jordan

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I went to Witchita to visit my friends there and I got Harry Potter Quititch from my friend for Christmas.
    Jordan

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    MY weekennd was half good and half bad because I was sick and had strep throught. Then sunday we went to go to salina and went to the salina mall and i got a pet under $20 and its food. I got a hermt crab it is purple my sisters is hot pink my brothers is like a base ball. It was a wierd weekend and the crab can live 15 years.

    Alec

     
  • At 10:59 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend sucked and it was cool. I played xbox all day sunday. But the other days sucked i stayed in bed and had to sleep.

    Kelly

     
  • At 11:00 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Shea,
    I went to my dads & went to The Alley. The Alley is a place that has mini race cars, bowling and an arcade. We went bowling & drove the mini race cars. I went to the Red Robin. I also went to my aunt Cathy's DayCare. It's really fun there. :-)

     
  • At 11:00 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Luke
    On friday after school we went to Spearville for the momecomming game. On saturday we went to dodge to take down my grandmas carport and move her shed because she is moving to Jetmore. On sunday we got the carport and the shed a nd loaded it up on a flat bed trailer and brought it to my house and put the carport back toghter. we had 7 people putting it back toghter.It took 6 hours to put it toghter.

     
  • At 11:02 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I went to see my unlce it was my brother's birthday on sunday

    ****RACHELLE****

     
  • At 11:02 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia
    It was a great weekend. Most of the time I was either on the trampoline or the computer. Saterday Mrs. Poland baught my sheep from the fair and she had twin baybies. I also had dance all day it semed like. Then we went out to eat at Apple Bees. And went shopping. Sunday I went to Sunday school. And I helped my parents out side and put gallon bags full of water on the tramp and I jumpped on one and made it explode. I probably use 10 bages then I thought a 7 gallon tub would be fun so I filled it up with water and didn't make it through the kitchen. woops!!!!!!!!!
    Monday I played my new computer game Sims all day. And watched TV and jumped on the tramp.




    Alicia I had a wacky weekend.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home