Wednesday, January 18
Happy Birthday, Katelyn!
Today write about a special birthday you had or you can tell me what you would like for an ideal birthday celebration.
Have fun and have a good day!
Today write about a special birthday you had or you can tell me what you would like for an ideal birthday celebration.
Have fun and have a good day!
21 Comments:
At 10:44 AM ,
Norton5 said...
my last birtday i got a fourwheeler for my last birtday. I would like xbox 360 for my birtday
At 10:45 AM ,
Norton5 said...
JAcob L.
I had a special birthday when I turned 7 years old. and I wuold like to go bowling for a birthday.
At 10:46 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jordan
For my ideal birthday I would like to go to the Marvel comic book making place in New York. Also it would be cool if I got a thing to make comic books on the computer!
At 10:47 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Harley
MY special brithday was when all my frends were at the holiday inn it was fun.
At 10:47 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My best birthday is when I went and shoot guns with my friends. Also my best birthday is when I went to the Hays pool.
Sam
At 10:47 AM ,
Norton5 said...
On my last birthday I got a trampaleen and a whole bunch of other things too. It was a fun birthday. I didn't get to invite anybody over because my mom wouldn't let me. I hope this year I can.
Brandon
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
My ideal birthday would be a birthday with all of my freinds and family going to the Sedgwick zoo. That would be my ideal birthday.
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Victoria~
A birthday that I would really like to have this year would be going to Oceans of Fun all day and then spend the night in a fancy hotel, with room service, and in the morning go to Disney World. That would be a fun birthday party.
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I remember when Kelly,Robbie and some other people. And we went to the movies. One the way there kelly would not sit down. Whe we got there robbies dad was there with his ups truck We all got to look inside. I want to go to jumping jo's.
jacob t.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Once we through a party for my birthday and Valintines Day it was so cool. Because everybody was there and so that was kind of special to me.Katelyn Herl/granny
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My last birthday was january 1st and I didn't get anything well, I asked for money and i got 100 dollars. I like small birthday partys and some times I like big ones it depends. If it is fun.
Alec
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke
When I turned 9 I got a 16 gauge shotgun. It is a single shot and it kills rabbits really good.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
I would like to go to Jump'n Joes. They have lazer tag, miniture golf course, and two go cart races its fun I like the second one because its a lot harder and the other one is for second graders. I liked it when I went to the holiday inn because I got to swim I even invited my whole basketball team. There was like 20 some kids there. Another good birthday ideal would be to go to Kansas City for some go cart fun I did it one year when I went to the KC royals game they played the Chicago Cubs. They lost twice and won once. I went to all three of the games. Those go carts where fun. Cole and I went 50 mph right of the get go. Our moms where scared to death. Cole and I both crashed on the first turn. I didn't remember who won but if you ask me I think I did.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
$$$RACHELLE$$$
when i got a bath set make it dark and hide.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I had a bollingally. I was turning 9. I want to have a slumberparty I'm not sure my mom will let me have a slumberparty.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
I got on my birthday is a little Larry the cable guy.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
If I have one this year it would probably the best one I will ever have if I have one. I don't remember the rest but I didn't have one last year. I also have an idea about one I would want to have. It is my seceret though so I won't tell anyone.
Alicia
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
A special birthday I've had is when I got a four-wheeler. A ideal birthday for me would be going to Winter Park Resort and go skiing, snowboarding, dog sledding, snowmobiling and stay there for a couple of days. An ideal birthday for my mom is to go to England.
$RYAN$
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My best brithday was when i had to clean my room but it payed off because my mom was posted to pick sarah up but when she came home my mom said becca we just picked up her gift but i said yea right
beccca
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I have never had a good birthday but i want to have a sleepover birthday party at Holiday inn. I also want a helicopter flight with a bell uh-1b huey but that costs $200.00 or $250.00.
Kelly
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Shea,
I want to go to ethir that braclet place in Hays or a fun famous theme park.The best b-day I had was last year. It was just a little get to gather. :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home