This weekend sucked I was sick for 3 days and i am still sick.I am thinking about Not having homework. I am going to go to hays to see my Kevin go to music academy.
Alicia I don't really have much on my mind. My week was awsome I had so much fun. I am going to go to the game tonight. Saturday I am going to go to dance and probably get bundled up in a blanket drink hot cocca and watch a movie. Sunday I have no clue.
Shea, This week the worst thing happend... I wasen't 1 of the finalists for the posters! I'm not going to my dad's this weekend. I might go to a b-day party. :-)
I hope I can ride my horse when I get home. This week we gid a lot of fun things and some hard hard things. Over the weekend my grandmaand grandpa are coming to my house and on monday it was their anniversiry so we are going to celebrate that over the weekend
what is on my mind is not get are recces take away in math. my weekened went good we got to do olympics with partenars. i am going to robbies houses tooday.
Well, I am going to have an exiting weekend. I had a great week!!!
I can't wait untill my weekend!!! First I am going to the game tonight. Then I am going to my brothers wrestling tournament. And then I am going to the Movies and staying the night at her house. And on suday I have no I idea.
What's on my mind? Well, the weekend is on my mind. How do my week go? My week went pretty good. What am I doing over the weekend? Well, Today Blake and Chase are coming over and were going to have nice hot tacos for dinner. A lot different then the temperature. Saturday Devon's coming over when my parents leave for the night. Sunday I have no clue for what I'm doing.
VICTORIA What's on my mind today is wheather or not Dusty is going to do good in the tournoment. My week went pretty good. Probably staying home trying to keep warm.
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
13 Comments:
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
I have nothing on my mind. My week went good. I'm going to Smith Center.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
This weekend sucked I was sick for 3 days and i am still sick.I am thinking about Not having homework.
I am going to go to hays to see my Kevin go to music academy.
Kelly
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
I don't really have much on my mind.
My week was awsome I had so much fun.
I am going to go to the game tonight.
Saturday I am going to go to dance and probably get bundled up in a blanket drink hot cocca and watch a movie.
Sunday I have no clue.
Alicia
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
my week went prety good. I only got three days of school. this weekend i will go watch my brother wrestle. our progect is on my mind right now.
jacob t.
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Shea,
This week the worst thing happend... I wasen't 1 of the finalists for the posters! I'm not going to my dad's this weekend. I might go to a b-day party. :-)
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jordan
The only thing that I can think of is Robbie coming over to my house today.
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
I am going over to Jordan today and I think the rest of the weeknd I'm just going to stay in my house.
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke
I hope I can ride my horse when I get home. This week we gid a lot of fun things and some hard hard things. Over the weekend my grandmaand grandpa are coming to my house and on monday it was their anniversiry so we are going to celebrate that over the weekend
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
what is on my mind is not get are recces take away in math. my weekened went good we got to do olympics with partenars. i am going to robbies houses tooday.
At 10:58 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Well, I am going to have an exiting weekend.
I had a great week!!!
I can't wait untill my weekend!!! First I am going to the game tonight. Then I am going to my brothers wrestling tournament. And then I am going to the Movies and staying the night at her house. And on suday I have no I idea.
~!@#$%^&*()Ashley()*&^%$#@!~
At 10:58 AM ,
Norton5 said...
What's on my mind? Well, the weekend is on my mind. How do my week go? My week went pretty good. What am I doing over the weekend? Well, Today Blake and Chase are coming over and were going to have nice hot tacos for dinner. A lot different then the temperature. Saturday Devon's coming over when my parents leave for the night. Sunday I have no clue for what I'm doing.
At 11:02 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tomarow I'm going to a swimming party. My mom is going to the Doctor to hear the babys hart beat.
Taylor
At 11:03 AM ,
Norton5 said...
VICTORIA
What's on my mind today is wheather or not Dusty is going to do good in the tournoment. My week went pretty good. Probably staying home trying to keep warm.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home