Brandon My plans are to do nothing for right now. I don't what I'm going to do. I'm going to play on my PS2 and play on the computer. I am also going to play the board game LIFE.
My weekend plans are pretty good. Friday Blake is coming over. Saturday I'm going to Ashley's birthday party. I don't know what I'm doing Sunday. I thought the library trip was fun. I really liked the Kansas room. It was my favorite part. *$RYAN$*
My weekend plans are probably seeing my dad and he may not come home thish week. But next weeke we are going to go and see him for the weekend in north Platte nebraska. I thought that the library was a really cool trip and learning about biographies and the kansas room was reall cool.
My weekend plans are probably seeing my dad and he may not come home thish week. But next weeke we are going to go and see him for the weekend in north Platte nebraska. I thought that the library was a really cool trip and learning about biographies and the kansas room was reall cool.
Shea, I going to my dads on the weekend. I thought the library was colorful, big & fun! My favorite part was picking out our books for Famous Figures. :-)
I thought the library was cool and it is a really big library.I have nerver been to that library intil yesterday. Over the weekend I think I might be going goose hunting on sunday and on saturday I have no idea what I am doing on saturday
Tyler I plan on playing two basketball games one on Saturday and one on Sunday, we play the North Carolina tarheels and the Kansas Jayhawks. I hope my sister gets better because she is sick today. I thought the library trip was pretty fun exspecially the Kansas room. I found out my dads side of the family. It was pretty cool. I hope we go there again sometime. Too bad they didn't have a book on James Naismith for my famous figures project that would have helped me a whole lot.
VICTORIA My weekend plans are going to the b-ball game tonight, going to Ashley's b-day party tomorrow and going to church, and watching TV Sunday. I thought the library trip was really fun. I acidentlly got the wrong book. My famous figure person is queen Elizabeth the 1st, but I got a book about queen Elizabeth the second. Oops. Over all the trip was really fun.
I thought that the library was a fun field trip. I did not think of it to be that nice in the building. i am going to ahleys PARTET ON SAT.. THEN I AM GOING TO KICKBALL ON SUN. THEN I AM GOING TO COME BACK TO SCHOOL
My weekend plans are going to Ashleys birthday party I am also going to ask jacob if he can come over. My favorite thing about the library is the room with the couch and windows.
Well, I have a lot to do this weekend!!! First I am going to the game to night and I am having sobady over! Then I get to go watch my brothers wrestiling tournement tomorrow at Russle! Then I get to have my B-Day party it will be so much fun we are have it at the Holiday Inn, And it is at 6:00-10:00 P.M.! We are going to have a great time I think but that is just my thought. The field trip from yesturday was GREAT! I had so much fun learning about The old Ellis! I can't wait until the party and I can't wait til another fun feild trip!!!
Katelyn, I don't what my weekend plans will be. I might go to Ashley's party or go to the Fort Hays Game on Saturday. I love the Lirary at Hays. I have been there before but not upstairs. I have been downstairs.
I had so much fun in the kansas room can we go again I want to look at every thing in the bilng ok now I am going to Rusll because my brothers are werlling RACHELLE
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
23 Comments:
At 10:47 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon
My plans are to do nothing for right now. I don't what I'm going to do. I'm going to play on my PS2 and play on the computer. I am also going to play the board game LIFE.
At 10:47 AM ,
Norton5 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Go to Ashley's Birthday Party at the Hays Hotel pool. Play with friends and play on Runescape. The feild trip to the library was fun.
Sam
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend plans are pretty good. Friday Blake is coming over. Saturday I'm going to Ashley's birthday party. I don't know what I'm doing Sunday. I thought the library trip was fun. I really liked the Kansas room. It was my favorite part.
*$RYAN$*
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
beccca I liked the trip. I got to books about anne frank. I am almost done with it.
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jacob L.
I don't what I am going to do this weekend besides work on our El Camino.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend plans are probably seeing my dad and he may not come home thish week. But next weeke we are going to go and see him for the weekend in north Platte nebraska. I thought that the library was a really cool trip and learning about biographies and the kansas room was reall cool.
Alec
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend plans are probably seeing my dad and he may not come home thish week. But next weeke we are going to go and see him for the weekend in north Platte nebraska. I thought that the library was a really cool trip and learning about biographies and the kansas room was reall cool.
Alec
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am going to Ashleys B-day party on Sat.I loved the Library trip I thought it was fun vary fun!
Taylor
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Harley
I liked the fild trip it was good I liked the Kanas room was cool. I am going to a b-day and my gradema is coming out.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Shea,
I going to my dads on the weekend. I thought the library was colorful, big & fun! My favorite part was picking out our books for Famous Figures. :-)
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
I thought the library trip was cool. I have to play two basketball games.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke
I thought the library was cool and it is a really big library.I have nerver been to that library intil yesterday. Over the weekend I think I might be going goose hunting on sunday and on saturday I have no idea what I am doing on saturday
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
I plan on playing two basketball games one on Saturday and one on Sunday, we play the North Carolina tarheels and the Kansas Jayhawks. I hope my sister gets better because she is sick today. I thought the library trip was pretty fun exspecially the Kansas room. I found out my dads side of the family. It was pretty cool. I hope we go there again sometime. Too bad they didn't have a book on James Naismith for my famous figures project that would have helped me a whole lot.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
VICTORIA
My weekend plans are going to the b-ball game tonight, going to Ashley's b-day party tomorrow and going to church, and watching TV Sunday. I thought the library trip was really fun. I acidentlly got the wrong book. My famous figure person is queen Elizabeth the 1st, but I got a book about queen Elizabeth the second. Oops. Over all the trip was really fun.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
I think I'm just going to lay around this weekend. I thought that the library was a lot of fun and I really liked the Kansas room.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I thought that the library was a fun field trip. I did not think of it to be that nice in the building. i am going to ahleys PARTET ON SAT.. THEN I AM GOING TO KICKBALL ON SUN. THEN I AM GOING TO COME BACK TO SCHOOL
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I think the libray trip was really fun. My weekend plans are to play with Kelly and go to Ashly's birthday party And maybe watch my brother wrestle.
jacob t.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend plans are going to Ashleys birthday party I am also going to ask jacob if he can come over. My favorite thing about the library is the room with the couch and windows.
Kelly
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Well, I have a lot to do this weekend!!! First I am going to the game to night and I am having sobady over! Then I get to go watch my brothers wrestiling tournement tomorrow at Russle! Then I get to have my B-Day party it will be so much fun we are have it at the Holiday Inn, And it is at 6:00-10:00 P.M.! We are going to have a great time I think but that is just my thought. The field trip from yesturday was GREAT! I had so much fun learning about The old Ellis! I can't wait until the party and I can't wait til another fun feild trip!!!
`!@#$%^&*()aSHLEY()*&^%$#@!~
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Katelyn,
I don't what my weekend plans will be. I might go to Ashley's party or go to the Fort Hays Game on Saturday.
I love the Lirary at Hays.
I have been there before but not upstairs. I have been downstairs.
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Rachelle
I had so much fun in the kansas room can we go again I want to look at every thing in the bilng ok now I am going to Rusll because my brothers are werlling
RACHELLE
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home