Norton 5th Grade

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Friday, February 3

Surprise, I flew away...literally! Ken and I flew to Chicago this morning for some business! If could fly away to any place, where would it be and why.

Also, tell me about your weekend plans and who you think is going to win the Super Bowl!?!

Have an excellent day for Mrs. Rohr and have a great weekend!

19 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I would fly to Florida to the beach. I would go there because I have never gone there. I bet the Sea Hawks would win. My weekend plans are probaly to play with Kelly.
    Brandon

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I would like to fly to Brazil in South American. The Seahawk are going to win this Super bowl. Win win win win win winnnnnnn!!!!!!!!


    Sam

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend plans are to hofly play with someone I don't know who thou. I have to vote for the STEELERS. If i was going to fly anywhere it would be Hawie.

    JACOB T.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Taylor
    I would fly to Florida Cause some of my family lives there and Cause I want to go to Disney World to.
    I am going to have my b-day party to and my grandma is coming.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    I don't want to fly because you won't see any of the other places that you could see. I want the Seatle Seahawks to beat the Pittsburg Steelers. I think Seatle because I think Shaun Alexander is MVP and Matt Hassleback has been doing really good in the playoffs thats why I pick the Seattle Seahawks.

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I would fly to Las Vegas. I would because we could watch poker and rent Lamborhinis and Ferraris. This weekend Blake and Chase are coming over. This saturday I'm going to have my birthday party. Sunday were going to watch the SUPER BOWL!!!!! The SEAHAWKS are going to kill the STEELERS.
    $RYAN$

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Victoria
    If I could fly anywhere in the world I couldn't pick just one place. I would go to Paris, London, Cyprus and Hawii. Because those places are awsome. That's my goal when I get older, to go to those places. This weekend I'm playing Rune Scape and probably doing a lot of other stuff I don't know of yet. I'm also going to Dusty's wrestling tounoment. If he has one this week.

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I would fly away to Colorado for one mounth because i havn't been there for 1,2,3, 3 years.And i just have to go for the seahawks because this is there first super bowl. And my weekend plans is to play with Brandon and did i tell you that i have a date Sidney Gottchalk.
    Kelly

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Harley

    Am going to the my dad's house. Dad, Mac and me are going to go get my stap sister and brother. GO SEAHAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Hi Mrs.Norton! How are you?
    I don't know who will win the Super Bowl! I will be watching it.I don't know my weekend plans.

    $@^&*%$%*&&(*Katellyn Herl*)&^&%#$

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Logan
    I would fly to Detroit because the Super Bowl. I'm going to play. I think the Pittsburgh Steelers are going to win.

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    RACHELLE
    I would go to pairs because I would shop I am going to my g'am house to have lunch I will have so much fun with her and my counis to I will play with him his name is mattew he is 2 alredy


    rachelle

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    hi mrs.norton,I would want fly to Floridia. My weekends plands are to go to this pitching place and learn to pitch. I think that the Stealers and that is all. by mrs.norton


    becca

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If i could fly anywhere i whoud fly to hawiie. Except when you fly over water and that whould scare me because if it would fall into the water that whould be scary. the stealers and the sea hawks. I don't know who whould win I don't wach them play I watch what my dad waches. I guess I will watch the super bowl with my dad but mostly I just stay for the comershals.

    Alec

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Luke

    I would fly to Hawaii because I have wanderd what it is like there. The Steelers are going to win. My family is having a party for my family we are going to cook something.

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I would never go on a airplane if you gave me anofe money to go on a airplane. but i will take the money but noot go on a airplane.

    i think the stearlers will win but i do not no. but i am going to watch the super bowl. me and my mom got a bet going on. but i am ceating with the bet so that is why i am going to win the bet. the bet is 40 dallers. so that is why i want to win. on my weekend i am going to ride my fourwheeler.i am going huting to night and in the morning to. i am going to hays for a birthday. i am going to ryans this week and the next week i am goin to ashleys birthday.i am going to go with my friend down to the creek and triy to ceach some fish. then i am going to ceach my traps down on the creek.

     
  • At 10:59 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia
    I would want to fly to Hawaii. I want the Stealers to win!!!!!!!!
    I am going to watch the Friday night movies on CBS. You know? Saturday I am going to dance and play with my animals and I want to ask my mom if I can have a friend over. But that is a maybe. Sunday I will probably watch the super Bowl and play outside most of the day too!!!!!...




    That will be my weekend!!!
    ..............................................Probably................
    ...................................


    Alicia

     
  • At 10:59 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jacob L.

    If I could fly anywhere I would fly to Las Vegas. Because I want to go to the the Hard Rock Cafe. I want the Steelers to win because they are the best team in yhe world no matter what anybody says. I am going to go out for birthday tonight. We are going to the movies then we are going to go have dinner. I am going to stay home and Play playstation,Nintendo,Nintendo 64,and my remotecontrol car.

     
  • At 12:39 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Mrs. Rohr

    I have flown several times and enjoyed it very much. The next time I fly I want to fly first class because the seats are much nicer and they give you special food. I also think it would be neat to maybe meet someone famouse in First Class.

    This weekend I plan to play with my son and do laundry.

    Thanks for letting me come to your classroom I have had a wonderful time and I think that this is a great, energetic bunch of kids. Corral that energy a little and use it productivly and this class can go a long long way!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home