Brandon My weekend whent fine. I played on my PS2. I played The Lord of the Rings: Return of The King. I beat it on Sunday and I started on Saturday. I also went to Ashley's party at the Holiday Inn. It was really fun.
I played Runescape on the computer at home. I went to Ryan's house and Harley was there. I worked with my dad a little. I went to Ashley's Birthday party at the Holiday Inn pool. While my mom and dad went to the Fort Hays basketball game.
Robbie I went Ashley's birthday party on Saturday it was at the Holiday Inn. And on Sunday I went to Ryans house it was a lot of fun. My weekend was a lot of fun but my little sister got sick.
alicia Well I trew up a lot. Saturday I went to dance, and felt horrible. I went to Thirstys it was so good. Then I went to Ashley's b-day party I had so much fun. Sunday I played all day and read my book.
My weekend was good I went to Ashleys party I got dunked about 36 times by Brock Long and 27 times by Austin Lopez. I went to Carlos O Kellys I had 4 chips and dip,2 pizzas that had four on each dish,3 steaks.
My weekend was good. Over the weekend I played on the computer with my friends. Friday Blake came over and played. Saturday Harley and Sam came over and we went to Ashley's birthday party together. About at the end of Ahsley's birthday party things went a little bad. I was just bending down and all of the sudden someone pushes me into the pool. Since I was knelling down I hit my knee on the cement and scraped it up. I also hurt my tow real bad. That's why I am limping right now. Sunday Robbie came over and played. That's my weekend. *RYAN*!?!?!?!?!
I had a lot of fun. I got to go to Ashaleys Birthday party. I got her a microcip messenger thinggy.You have 3 chips you have 2 messengers and you give 1 of the messengers to a friend And you give her or him 1 of the chips and you can talk to her or him.
Shea, I went to my dads. I guess it was fun. I went to Panaras. It's a place with soup, salad & bread. I got a chicken noddle soup in a bread bowl. :-)
My weekend went great I got to go to sonic and eat five halipino poper and two green peppers and a foot long chille dog. it was good but hot. then I got to go to Ashly's party it was really fun. on Sunday I went to church. After that I went to Aurthur's and had a pizza buffet and a big salad.
My weekend was really fun. I went and played with my X-stepbrother. I got a erally cool modle of motor. I finished it last night. We got Our El Camino To run.
Well I had a very busy weekend! First i had somebody stay the night on friday. Theb we went to the game and then on Saturday I went to my brothers wrestiling tournement. And then I had my party and it was very very fun! Then some people stayed the night at the place. Then on Sunday we got up so early and then we went home and worked on my scrap book and we got a new little puppie and it is a gawawa and its name is Kemaa and that means little butterflys in sue. And we are getting another one mabey!
My grandma came on thursday and all she wanted to do was clean. So on saturday me andmy grandma cleaned my room. Yesterday me and my dad cleaned and then we went goose hunting and I shot 3 geese and the biggest one weight 13 to 14 pounds.
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
19 Comments:
At 11:26 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon
My weekend whent fine. I played on my PS2. I played The Lord of the Rings: Return of The King. I beat it on Sunday and I started on Saturday. I also went to Ashley's party at the Holiday Inn. It was really fun.
At 11:27 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I played Runescape on the computer at home. I went to Ryan's house and Harley was there. I worked with my dad a little. I went to Ashley's Birthday party at the Holiday Inn pool. While my mom and dad went to the Fort Hays basketball game.
Sam
At 11:28 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I WENT TO ASHLEY'S brithday it was fun. Almost everybody was there.then i went to this softball camp thing.
beccca
At 11:29 AM ,
Norton5 said...
i went paintballing with my friend s and so of my brother. i went fourwheeling with my friend
At 11:29 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
I went Ashley's birthday party on Saturday it was at the Holiday Inn. And on Sunday I went to Ryans house it was a lot of fun. My weekend was a lot of fun but my little sister got sick.
At 11:29 AM ,
Norton5 said...
alicia
Well I trew up a lot. Saturday I went to dance, and felt horrible. I went to Thirstys it was so good. Then I went to Ashley's b-day party I had so much fun. Sunday I played all day and read my book.
Alicia
At 11:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend was good I went to Ashleys party I got dunked about 36 times by Brock Long and 27 times by Austin Lopez. I went to Carlos O Kellys I had 4 chips and dip,2 pizzas that had four on each dish,3 steaks.
Kelly
At 11:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend was good. Over the weekend I played on the computer with my friends. Friday Blake came over and played. Saturday Harley and Sam came over and we went to Ashley's birthday party together. About at the end of Ahsley's birthday party things went a little bad. I was just bending down and all of the sudden someone pushes me into the pool. Since I was knelling down I hit my knee on the cement and scraped it up. I also hurt my tow real bad. That's why I am limping right now. Sunday Robbie came over and played. That's my weekend.
*RYAN*!?!?!?!?!
At 11:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend was not very fun. First I had to go to the doctor and i have and ear infection. I have to take medicin. But i got to sleep in.
Alec
At 11:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I had a lot of fun. I got to go to Ashaleys Birthday party. I got her a microcip messenger thinggy.You have 3 chips you have 2 messengers and you give 1 of the messengers to a friend And you give her or him 1 of the chips and you can talk to her or him.
Taylor
At 11:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Shea,
I went to my dads. I guess it was fun. I went to Panaras. It's a place with soup, salad & bread. I got a chicken noddle soup in a bread bowl. :-)
At 11:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
I played two basketball games, one on Saturday and one on Sunday.
Logan
At 11:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend went great I got to go to sonic and eat five halipino poper and two green peppers and a foot long chille dog. it was good but hot. then I got to go to Ashly's party it was really fun. on Sunday I went to church. After that I went to Aurthur's and had a pizza buffet and a big salad.
jacob t.
At 11:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Harley
My weekend was ok because my gradema died so that was why I was late we just got a call this morning. I went to a hotle and played computer
At 11:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jordan
My weekend was okay. On Saturday nI went to Ashley's birthday party at the Holiday Inn. I didn't really do anything on Sunday but go to church.
At 11:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
It was good we arranged our living room. We went to a movie at Hays. We went to the game. And tonight we are going to Hays.
Katelyn
At 11:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jacob L.
My weekend was really fun. I went and played with my X-stepbrother. I got a erally cool modle of motor. I finished it last night. We got Our El Camino To run.
At 11:34 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Well I had a very busy weekend! First i had somebody stay the night on friday. Theb we went to the game and then on Saturday I went to my brothers wrestiling tournement. And then I had my party and it was very very fun! Then some people stayed the night at the place. Then on Sunday we got up so early and then we went home and worked on my scrap book and we got a new little puppie and it is a gawawa and its name is Kemaa and that means little butterflys in sue. And we are getting another one mabey!
Ashley LOpez
At 11:34 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My grandma came on thursday and all she wanted to do was clean. So on saturday me andmy grandma cleaned my room. Yesterday me and my dad cleaned and then we went goose hunting and I shot 3 geese and the biggest one weight 13 to 14 pounds.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home