Norton 5th Grade

Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday, Feb. 27

Tell me all about your long weekend!!

18 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    i was bottle feed sheep all weekend. we hade 10 littal sheep. on sunday i went paintballing with my friends. that is my weekend. by tanner fischer

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    *VICTORIA*
    My weekend went pretty well. My brother went to state...he didn't place, but got really close.
    I also went to the FHSU b-ball game. The whole weekend I was wondering what I'm going to get for my b-day. I can't wait.
    GOOD-BYE!

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Thursday Tyler came over. Friday Tyler and Devon came over and played. Saturday Robbie came over and played. I also went over to Devon's house because my mom and dad went to Hays for the night. Sunday I went over to Jordan's house.
    Ryan

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I had a graet weekend i got to see my good friend from missori. the towm is lee's summit. I got to see my brother wrestle. he had 42 people in his braket and he got 6th place that is really good.


    jacob t.

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jordan
    On ThursdayI went to the library. On Friday I went to my grandma's for a while. On Saturday I went to 8 below with Robbie. Yesterday Ryan and I played at my house, and I vacumed my dad's car.

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Brandon
    Thursday I played on the computer then I stayed up real late. Friday I played on the computer some more. Saturday I played on the computer some more and watched Finding Nemo. I also wachted the Lord of war where a guy sells guns. I wachted Con Air where a guy is set free form prison but things go wrong. I watched U-571 a sumbarine movie. Then I watched Crimson Tide. Another sumbarine shaow

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Robbie
    Tanner came over to my house on Thrusday and left on friday.On Saturday I went over to Ryan's house and went to the movie Eight Below and on Sunday I went to Hays.

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My long weekend went good i played for a lot this week i think thats all i do play xbox or play with my friends. I got a new game from movie gallery Operation Flashpoint Elite.

    Kelly

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I was on the computer almost every hour! I was on the computer and chating to my cousin sierra. I am going to my gramdma's house after school. When I go to my gramdmas I will play with my horses
    becca

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Luke


    I went to work with my dad on friday I made about 300 ear tags for new cattle in the feedlot. and saturday I went to the garden city gun show with my aunt and uncle. Yesterday I didn't do much of anything.

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend was really fun first my dad came home from North Platte Nebraska after he was there for 3 weeks. Then my brother had a birthday party with the family. Then on sunday i went to sunday school and then i went to the FHSU basketball games. They one the first one and then they lost the second one.

    Alec

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    *RACHELLE*

    I went to my anats house to play with devin and mattew and had fun untill 5:00.

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Logan
    I played basketball.

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    On Friday I stayed home and played on the computer and watched TV and asked Harley over to my house so we played yu-oi cards and he won and then we traded yu-oi cards. On Saturday I played on the computer and watch TV and helped my dad with his jobs and went to are Kickball pizza party. On Sunday Iwent to church and then went to Golend Croll.

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I read Friday and Saturday.
    I seen Eight Below on Saturday night... When I felt good.
    And yesterday I played Basketball.
    Katelyn

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Taylor

    Well I had fun we went to Hays to go to the stor I got some hair dye.
    When we dyed my hair it was Electric Black. It turned Puple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So now I have puple hair.Sunday I went to the b-ball game in Hays befor we went to the b-ball game we went to Pizza Hut we had a pizza conters I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:34 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    I went to a tournament in Hays. The tournament was calles the Hays City Little Shootout. We played three games two on Saturday one on Sunday. We lost the first game to Scott City the score was 63-31. Our second game was against the Hays Hoopsters we won 54-22. The third game we played was for 5th place and we won against North Western Central Kansas Hoopster. The score was 46-23. I went to the Fort Hays State game they played againts Kearny, Nebraska. They losts 66-62. The problem was that Fort Hays State didn't make their free throws and they didn't make a whole lot of threes. When Fort Hays State fouled Kearny they made about all of their free throws. I was in the Half time show that Nex-Teck sponsered. They also sponsered the game. They picked two people from the croud and saw who could make the most free throws sitting on a chair. The prize was an x-box 360 and 50 dollars. I was a rebounder and Cole handed the balls to the person. I shot a couple of shots it was pretty cool. The whole stadium was packed

     
  • At 11:34 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Shea,
    I went to my dads. We got a movie. It was a kind of boring weekend. :-0

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home