On my mind is I feel so bad for McKinze. My weekend well I went to the b-ball game. Saturday I went to dance and played Sims. Sunday I did all my homework and read a little about my famous figure.
on friday I went to school. Satarday i went paintballing with my friend. sunDAY I WENT TO MY FARM AND DRIVE MY FOURWHEELER. MONDay i am at school. by tanner fisscher
Robbie My weekend was a lot of fun I went over to Jordans house and went to my cousins house on Saturday and Sunday I went to the health center with him on Sunday but Saturday was cold so we just stayed inside and played on the computer.I am thinking about how one of the kindergarteners died.
VICTORIA My weekend went pretty well. Dusty got 3rd place in the wrestling tournoment and is going to state. I got a T-shirt that says "don't mess with a wrestler's sister". Whats on my mind right now is Mackenzee.
Brandon My weekend went fine. I played on the computer and on my PS2. I would of gone to church but my mom worked. I also came up to my mom's work and helped her. Sunday night I burnt a CD for me. What's on my mind is that it doesn't seem true that Mckinsley died.
Well I had a pretty busy weekend! My brother had a wrestling tournement this saturday. And he took 1ST!!!!!! Then we had a wrestling club celabration at this cool place and we played a lot of games with the other kids. And I am really sad about Micinze. She was such a really neat person. I just wish that she could have come out of her prombles amd live a good life.
I went swimming on Sat. In the mornig I went to part of Tabascos game he got 2nt place. Micinzy is on my mind all night.I did cry I always seen her in the hall or in the resors room I was so sad I knew she was sick but I didn't know she was that sick.
Jordan This weekend Robbie came over, I didn't really do anything on Saturday, and I played with my cousin on Sunday. The thing that'son my mind is the Olympics.
My weekend was not fun I had an earinfection. I did not get to see my dad. I also get to go to Nebraska this weekend in North platte. We are going up Thuresday after school then we will swim all day friday then friday night we will do something we will leave sunday morning.
Tyler I had a basketball tournament on Saturday. It was a one day tournament. Our basketball team went 1-2 on the tournament. Our first game was against Smith Center 6th grade. We lost this was the score 52-24. The second game was against Lucas/Luray we came up short by six 40-46. The next game was against the Smith Center 5th grade we won. The score was 33-22. I thought my weekend was fine. I played on the computer a little bit. My sister went to my grandma's house so she was gone on Saturday and Sunday. That was a big relief!
I played xbox for 13 hours yesterday Sims 2 it is cool i have 5 or 6 Mansions built. I feel pretty sad about Micinzy dieing because she was my best friend in Kindergarten.
On my weekend I palyed on the computer, I went and watch the wrestling for a while then I went beack home and watch TV and played on the computer a while longer. On Sunday I woke up and ate food and watched Star Wars Revenge of the Sith.
*RYAN* My weekend went good. Friday I went to Blake's house and we went to the basketball game. Saturday Devon came over and played. Sunday Blake came over to my house and we played all day. What on my mine you say? Mcinzie is on my mind.
Katelyn Herl I went to the Library ay Hays and then we rented a movie and went to Home. Mikensey and her parents have been on my mind ever sence yesterday. It's just so sad to see her go at that age. I just can't beleive it.
well I went to the Ellis wrestling tournoment. well I am so sad that makenzy died Iam so sad that I did not get to know her that much but she will always be in my heart and she maybe could not walk but she will always be in my heart.
On saturday at 7:30 me and my dad were at the feedlot and one of the guys came up and said 7 of the cattle tanks were frozen so we went home and got axes and shovels and started to get the ice of of the top of the tanks ansafter that the water startedto run and all of them but one was completely frozen. yesterday meand my dad were doing the same thing and at noon we had to go back to the feedlot because a heifer was having a baby and it was black the other baby was dead before it was born and that was how my weekend went
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
23 Comments:
At 11:26 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
On my mind is I feel so bad for McKinze. My weekend well I went to the b-ball game. Saturday I went to dance and played Sims. Sunday I did all my homework and read a little about my famous figure.
Alicia
At 11:27 AM ,
Norton5 said...
on friday I went to school. Satarday i went paintballing with my friend. sunDAY I WENT TO MY FARM AND DRIVE MY FOURWHEELER. MONDay i am at school. by tanner fisscher
At 11:28 AM ,
Norton5 said...
my weekend went pretty good. i got to see my brother wrestle in ellis.
macinsly is on my mind cause i am sad.
jacob t.
At 11:29 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jacob L.
My weekend was pretty good. We went to Nebraska and saw our family. Pour little Mackenzie is on my mind.
At 11:29 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
My weekend was a lot of fun I went over to Jordans house and went to my cousins house on Saturday and Sunday I went to the health center with him on Sunday but Saturday was cold so we just stayed inside and played on the computer.I am thinking about how one of the kindergarteners died.
At 11:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
VICTORIA
My weekend went pretty well. Dusty got 3rd place in the wrestling tournoment and is going to state. I got a T-shirt that says "don't mess with a wrestler's sister". Whats on my mind right now is Mackenzee.
At 11:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon
My weekend went fine. I played on the computer and on my PS2. I would of gone to church but my mom worked. I also came up to my mom's work and helped her. Sunday night I burnt a CD for me. What's on my mind is that it doesn't seem true that Mckinsley died.
At 11:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Makenzee is on my mind right now and her family.
Alec
At 11:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Well I had a pretty busy weekend! My brother had a wrestling tournement this saturday. And he took 1ST!!!!!! Then we had a wrestling club celabration at this cool place and we played a lot of games with the other kids. And I am really sad about Micinze. She was such a really neat person. I just wish that she could have come out of her prombles amd live a good life.
~!@#$%^&*()Ashley()*&^%$#@!~
At 11:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I went swimming on Sat. In the mornig I went to part of Tabascos game he got 2nt place. Micinzy is on my mind all night.I did cry I always seen her in the hall or in the resors room I was so sad I knew she was sick but I didn't know she was that sick.
Taylor
At 11:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jordan
This weekend Robbie came over, I didn't really do anything on Saturday, and I played with my cousin on Sunday. The thing that'son my mind is the Olympics.
At 11:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend was not fun I had an earinfection. I did not get to see my dad. I also get to go to Nebraska this weekend in North platte. We are going up Thuresday after school then we will swim all day friday then friday night we will do something we will leave sunday morning.
Alec
At 11:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
I had a basketball tournament on Saturday. It was a one day tournament. Our basketball team went 1-2 on the tournament. Our first game was against Smith Center 6th grade. We lost this was the score 52-24. The second game was against Lucas/Luray we came up short by six 40-46. The next game was against the Smith Center 5th grade we won. The score was 33-22. I thought my weekend was fine. I played on the computer a little bit. My sister went to my grandma's house so she was gone on Saturday and Sunday. That was a big relief!
At 11:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I played xbox for 13 hours yesterday Sims 2 it is cool i have 5 or 6 Mansions built.
I feel pretty sad about Micinzy dieing because she was my best friend in Kindergarten.
Kelly
At 11:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
On my weekend I palyed on the computer, I went and watch the wrestling for a while then I went beack home and watch TV and played on the computer a while longer. On Sunday I woke up and ate food and watched Star Wars Revenge of the Sith.
At 11:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Shea,
I went to a b-day party & I set up a web cam so Becca & I can see each other. It is SUPER fun!
What's on my mind: I'm REALLY tired & cold. :-)
At 11:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
*RYAN* My weekend went good. Friday I went to Blake's house and we went to the basketball game. Saturday Devon came over and played. Sunday Blake came over to my house and we played all day. What on my mine you say? Mcinzie is on my mind.
At 11:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Harley*)(&%
I have a birthday at my dad's house. I played ps2, computer and my sister brother.
At 11:33 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Katelyn Herl
I went to the Library ay Hays and then we rented a movie and went to Home.
Mikensey and her parents have been on my mind ever sence yesterday.
It's just so sad to see her go at that age. I just can't beleive it.
At 11:33 AM ,
Norton5 said...
becca What is on my mind is that mickensy died that was sad. My friends and I talk on msn messenger. It is the funest thing I have ever done!
becca
At 11:34 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
I don't have any weekend plans. On my mind that Makenzie died.
At 11:34 AM ,
Norton5 said...
well I went to the Ellis wrestling tournoment. well I am so sad that makenzy died Iam so sad that I did not get to know her that much but she will always be in my heart and she maybe could not walk but she will always be in my heart.
**RACHELLE**
At 11:35 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke
On saturday at 7:30 me and my dad were at the feedlot and one of the guys came up and said 7 of the cattle tanks were frozen so we went home and got axes and shovels and started to get the ice of of the top of the tanks ansafter that the water startedto run and all of them but one was completely frozen. yesterday meand my dad were doing the same thing and at noon we had to go back to the feedlot because a heifer was having a baby and it was black the other baby was dead before it was born and that was how my weekend went
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home