Norton 5th Grade

Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday, February 6

Write about your weekend.

Also, do you have an email account that is just yours? What is it? Do you check it everyday?

19 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Brandon
    My weekend went fine I played with Kelly. I also watched the superbowl. My E-mail account is Brandonrush7@yahoo.com. I can check it on the homepage because it tells me how many new messages I have.

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend went fine i spent all saterday at my grandmas house. I do have msn but i do not use it very often.



    jacob t.

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend was good be sides saturday right when brandon left playworld.I was at the first pole at the top and i tried to climp down that pole but i sliped and fell and hit my right leg. And no i do not have my own e-mail address.

    Kelly

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    On Friday I went too Hays to my grandma and grandpa houses. Also my Uncle John and Aunt Eleone and Kaira. On Saturday I played with Kaira and visited with my Aunt and Uncle. At 2:00 p.m I went to Ryan's birthday party at the new golf coure in Hays.

    Sam

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    AliciA
    Yes, I do have my own e-mail. I check it probably once or twice a month. It is
    alicialk91@aol.com
    On Friday I went to the wrestling thing at the High School. Saturday I went to dance and cleaned my room. It wasn't very pretty. You could look in my closet. Sunday I went to a hunting thing and watched some of the Super Bowl. And I played my sisters sims and played downstairs.



    Alicia

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    This week I had my B-day party I got$50.00. MY addres is taylorstorm95@hotmail.com OR Taylorstorm95@yhaoo.com
    I got a lot of things I got a alarm clock a bag and lots of other things.

    Taylor

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    VICTORIA
    My weekend was really fun. Yesterday I went to Salina all day. I didn't even get to watch the halftime entertainment of the super bowl. I heard the Rolling Stones did the halftime. I have 2 or 3 email addresses but I forgot them. I know my parents' email address though. It's dijam@gbta.net

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Rachelle

    I wachted the super bowl and the stellers won we were so happy because they won.

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Rachelle

    I wachted the super bowl and the stellers won we were so happy because they won.

     
  • At 11:34 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Harley$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    My e-mail is Harleymywall@yahoo.com
    My weekend I went to my dad's house. I played with my sister and brother. I played computer and ps2.

     
  • At 11:34 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend went great. Friday Blake came over. Saturday I had my birthday party a tprecision valley. Sunday Blake and Broady
    came over and we went to Hays to eat lunch. Then we went to Blake's house for a SUPER BOWL 40 party. I do have an acount. It is ebank@gbta.net. I don't check it everyday.
    $RYAN$

     
  • At 11:34 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend was fun I stayed home and sunday I was sick with the flu. that part of the weekend was not fun but the rest was fun because I got to sleep in. Yes I do have my own e-mail and it is minij22@hotmail.com. I don't get a lot of time to check it but I do check it usually.

    Alec

     
  • At 11:34 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jacob L.

    I had an awsome weekend. We went to Junction City and stayed there for the weekend. It was a lot of fun. I do not have an E-mail addres.

     
  • At 11:34 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My family through a super bowl party for my grandma and grandpa and some of our neighbors. My email address is luke_lonnberg44@hotmail.com

     
  • At 11:35 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My email is horselover1128@hotmail.com I think but Iam not sure. My mom checks my email.I went to a piching school.Sometime next week,I am going to a turkey federation.


    becca

     
  • At 11:35 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Shea,
    Mine is sheaharper9@hotmail.com.
    I hardly check it but sometimes I do. It's just that hardly anyone writes me. I wish they did thou ever if it's JUNK MAIL!

     
  • At 11:36 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Well I had a pretty busy weekend. First of all on Saturday my brother had a wrestling tournament and that was in Plainvelle and he took 1st place. And then on Sunday we had a super bowl party and 17 people came. My mom made a lot of food and on top of that she made chill everyone was stuffed.

    ASHLEY LOPEZ

     
  • At 11:37 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jordan
    My email address that is just mine is nibblebunnies_18@yahoo.com.I checkalmost every day. it This weekend I went to Ryan's birthday party and had a sleep over at his house. On Sunday we had a Super Bowl Party.

     
  • At 11:37 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    No I don't have an e-mail edress. I don't think I need one. I played a basketball game we won 44-14. I watched the super bowl I wanted the Seahawks to win.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home