jacob.L is very good a drawing. and very good a singing. he is very smart. he is a good reader. he can get pertey mean. but most of the time. jacob.L is very helpful around the room. jacob.L is very goog at sports.
Tyler is a very nice guy. He helps me with runescape and then he takes it. He's not mean to anyone that I know. He is aways not smiling so everybody tries to make him smile.
tanner hi tanner have you rode your four-wheeler lightly. you tyler rayan and ashly should race to see who's the fastest. and me i like to right songs.
tanner hi tanner have you rode your four-wheeler lightly. you tyler rayan and ashly should race to see who's the fastest. and me i like to right songs.
hi katelyn a GOOD THING TO DO TO GET YOUR day started is to have a good laugh and play with your friends. I know you like horses and so do I and I hope you get one. ps I think you are a friend.
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
24 Comments:
At 10:47 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jacob T.
Jacob T. is a very fun person to hang aruond with. He is a good friend.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
!Victoria!
Your hair looks great! I hope your going to have a fun weekend! Have a FANTASTIC day!
From:??????????
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
jacob.L is very good a drawing. and very good a singing. he is very smart. he is a good reader.
he can get pertey mean. but most of the time. jacob.L is very helpful around the room. jacob.L is very goog at sports.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
Luke is fun to be around and I am glad he comes to our school now
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Hello Rachelle!
How are you?
You are really nice to me.
I love how your hair looks!
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jordon
You are funny. You are a nice friend to play with and were do you get the good jokes.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Shea
Shea you are a very nice friend. You can make everyone smile. You are the best Friend eneybody could Have.
You Friend ?!?!?!?!
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler is a very nice guy. He helps me with runescape and then he takes it. He's not mean to anyone that I know. He is aways not smiling so everybody tries to make him smile.
To: Tyler
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Ryan
Ryan is atletec and a fast typer. He's good with his states and capitals game. Ryan also has a lot of friends.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Hi alec I like your hair down! see ya later gater!!!
by: ?!?!?!
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
He is nice. He is smart
Robbie
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
You have a nice T-shirt and number. I like the orange color and the white number.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Ashley
you like sports I know. you like to go to stop 2 shop. you are very nice and you care. you like pink and you are good with people and animals.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Dear Sam,
Hi, BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE today on our work.Make sure today you say happy birthday to Ryan! how do you feel today?
From: Funnyface
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
tanner
hi tanner have you rode your four-wheeler lightly. you tyler rayan and ashly should race to see who's the fastest. and me i like to right songs.
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
tanner
hi tanner have you rode your four-wheeler lightly. you tyler rayan and ashly should race to see who's the fastest. and me i like to right songs.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Kelly
Is a very funny kid
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
rebecca
she is so nice she is a good firend to have you are always smiling .
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Harley
Harley likes to name his erasers like Bob or some name he is pretty funny.
AKA:16
At 10:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jacob T.
Jacob T. is a very fun person to hang aruond with. He is a good friend.
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
katelyn
hi katelyn a GOOD THING TO DO TO GET YOUR day started is to have a good laugh and play with your friends. I know you like horses and so do I and I hope you get one. ps I think you are a friend.
At 10:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
tanner
tanner is very funny. he is fast. he is nice to me. he does not make fun of me.
At 11:00 AM ,
Norton5 said...
tanner
tanner is very funny. he is fast. he is nice to me. he does not make fun of me.
At 11:00 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke
You are fun to be around and I am glad you go 2 are school.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home