Tyler I probably won't be doing anything. I have practice on Friday and a basketball tournament on Saturaday and sunday. We will play Scott City for our first game. I hope we do a good job because the first game we play against is best in state!!
i am going to robbies after schol today tell friday then on saterday i am going to ride my fourwheeler and go out to eat. on sunday i am going to ride my fourwheeler then i am going to go paintballing. i am going to go to my sunday. then on monday we have school.
VICTORIA This weekend I'm going to my brother's wrestling tournoment and playing on the computer is all I know of, but I know I'm going to be doing more stuff.
Today on my half day off I am going to the dentist so they can laser on my teeth. On Friday I am going to work with my dad with his jobs then he's going to pay me for helping me with all his our jobs helped him with. Also I am going to watch TV and play on the computer. Bye
Brandon On my three days off I will get to stay up as late as I want to either today or Friday night. Mabe even both. Friday I'm going to the movie to see 8 Below. Saturday I'm probaly going to play on the computer. Sunday I'm going to church with my mom and I've never been there before to that church I hope I like it. My mom said that they have something like a rock music band only with Rock Church songs. The name of that church is Clebration.
well, on thursday I am going to Hays tonight! Then on Saturday I am going to do something but I am not sure what I am going to do. On Saturday we are going Scott City to watch Austin wrestle and do something!! And on Sunday My basketball team is going to hays and have a pizza party at Pizza Hut then we are going to the FHSU game!!! It will be fun!! And I am so glad that we have a three and a half days weekend!!!
My grandpa and grandma might come to my house if they don't get to come my mom and dad and me are goingto salina and for the other days I don't know what I am doing
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
22 Comments:
At 10:46 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
I probably won't be doing anything. I have practice on Friday and a basketball tournament on Saturaday and sunday. We will play Scott City for our first game. I hope we do a good job because the first game we play against is best in state!!
At 10:47 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am going to Hays. After school I have to clean my room:(
I think that is all.
Taylor
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
i am going to robbies after schol today tell friday then on saterday i am going to ride my fourwheeler and go out to eat. on sunday i am going to ride my fourwheeler then i am going to go paintballing. i am going to go to my sunday. then on monday we have school.
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am going to watch my brother wrestle at liberty nashanales. We are leaving today and comming back sunday.
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jordan
The only things I can think of is that I am going to a pizza party at Arthur's and I'm going to 8 below on Saturday.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
I think I will probably sleep most of my days off. I am having a freind come over to night. I might go over to my cousin's house this weekend.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jacob L.
I am going to Nebraska. I will probably play on the computer. I am going to my remotecontrol Hummer H3.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am going to watch my brother wrestle at liberty nashanales. We are leaving today and comming back sunday.
jacob t.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
harley
I am going to play computer and play ps2. Am going out to eat with my family.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
VICTORIA
This weekend I'm going to my brother's wrestling tournoment and playing on the computer is all I know of, but I know I'm going to be doing more stuff.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Today on my half day off I am going to the dentist so they can laser on my teeth. On Friday I am going to work with my dad with his jobs then he's going to pay me for helping me with all his our jobs helped him with. Also I am going to watch TV and play on the computer.
Bye
By: Sam
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am going to Hays. After school I have to clean my room:(
I think that is all.
Taylor
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
RACHELLE
I will go to the wrsaling turnament on satterday
RACHELLE
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
I have Chro. appointment tomorrow. I have a basketball tournament Satuday and Sunday.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon
On my three days off I will get to stay up as late as I want to either today or Friday night. Mabe even both. Friday I'm going to the movie to see 8 Below. Saturday I'm probaly going to play on the computer. Sunday I'm going to church with my mom and I've never been there before to that church
I hope I like it. My mom said that they have something like a rock music band only with Rock Church songs. The name of that church is Clebration.
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
This weekend Iam going to get to see my dad. and then Iam going to go to go to a pizza party sunday. then on saturday my brother is having a party.
Alec
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
well, on thursday I am going to Hays tonight! Then on Saturday I am going to do something but I am not sure what I am going to do. On Saturday we are going Scott City to watch Austin wrestle and do something!! And on Sunday My basketball team is going to hays and have a pizza party at Pizza Hut then we are going to the FHSU game!!! It will be fun!! And I am so glad that we have a three and a half days weekend!!!
~!@#$%^&*()Ashley ()*&^%$#@!~
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke
My grandpa and grandma might come to my house if they don't get to come my mom and dad and me are goingto salina and for the other days I don't know what I am doing
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I don't know what I'm doing todday or Friday. I don't know what I'm doing Saturday or Sunday also. I know I'll play on the computer.
*RyAn*
At 10:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
I am going to Dairy Queen after school in Wakeeny. Tomorrow I am going shopping in Hays. Saturday I am going to dance. Sunday I have no clue.
Alicia
At 11:01 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am going to stay in bed all week and play video gamesa when i get better. Oh say hi to the class for me.
Kelly
At 11:03 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon i thougt you said you would invite me over.
Kelly
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home