Tuesday, Feb. 7
During the first few days of school this year, I asked you to describe our class. I would like to do that again. How would you describe your fifth grade class now? What areas do you think are strengths, what areas do we need to work on?
21 Comments:
At 10:46 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
I think are weak points are talking a lot, Not listening, Not paying attention to direction. Are strong points are getting are english done in time and getting are planners singed.
At 10:46 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I think are class is a lot better now but I think we still need to act a litter nicer.
At 10:47 AM ,
Norton5 said...
i think our class is preety good. but when some one comes we a pretty nosiey but any otrher time it is good. all we need to work on is not talking in classes by tanner fischer
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Well, I would describe our class as a really good class. We all are pretty good about being nice. And we need to work on being good with subs.
Ashley.
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
VICTORIA
I think our class gets along pretty well. We all have our best friends, but, we all play together at recess. I think we need to work on not talking so much.
At 10:48 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I think that our class at the beginning of the year was good but now I think that we are a better class. like we one thing we need to work on is when we are noisy. But I think that I have inproved on getting our papers in and getting to class on time.
Alec
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
I think are weak points are being loud all day when the substite teacher is here. I think are strong points are good grades.
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
I think our class should think about improving on being mean to others and we can improve on that. I describe our class as LOUD..........................
................................
Alicia
.................................
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Harley
I think our class we have bad a.r. points. We talk when the teachier talks. I think we are lot nicer then the fist day of school.
At 10:50 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Shea,
I think we might be a little mean & get on each other a lot.We try to help on the other half of the time & we work as a class. :-)
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke
I think we get along better since the first couple of days I came here. I think we need to work on not talking during math and every other subject.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I think or class is pretty good. Our strengths are probably getting along with each other. Our weaknesses are probably getting our A.R. POINTS.
$RYAN$
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jacob L.
I think we are a good class because we sometimes take the time to help others. We are not so good at being nice to each other all the time.
At 10:51 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I think we are of and on sometimes we are good and listen and sometimees we goof of. Inclooding me. And i think we are low on A.R. points.
jacob t.
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
I think are class is ready for school to be over because we're talking more and not listening as much. I think are class has also learned a lot this year because we're gettig papers done faster.
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I think are class has both weak spots and strong spots some people get picked on and some kid don't so it is like "I hate this kid but i hate that kid so i am going to pick on this kid and not that one.
Kelly
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Our fifth grade class is pretty
good.
Sam
At 10:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
becca
its my dad's b-day!! I think that we have a big class and a my old school we had 12 kids only.
beccca
At 10:53 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon
I think our class is better than what it waas when we started. I think that our strenghts are working together but our weakness is getting on to eachother when we do something wrong.
At 10:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I think we need to work on is not talking so much and stop fighting so much.
Jordan
At 2:39 PM ,
Norton5 said...
You had lots of interesting comments on how you perceive our class. I think you do an excellent job of getting worked turned in for the most part. You have many great personalities in here and I enjoy your uniqueness. Several of you mentioned the A.R. points and I would like to see that improve so I don't have to remind you so much. You are awesome at English and you are pretty good at getting your spelling done on time. You are very creative and you like to express your individuality through doing things your own way. That is a good thing. Express yourself and celebrate the special person you are! Several mentioned how you get along together. Some think it's fine, others see a need for improvement. I do think you are hard on each other at times. Try to take it easy on your classmates and try to find the good in every situation. Remember optimist people tend to lead happier lives!!
Mrs. Norton :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home