Norton 5th Grade

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday, February 21

What do you hope to accomplish today in your Olympic project? What have you accomplished so far?
What characteristics does an Olympic athlete have in order to be successful? When do you think a person decides to try to be an Olympic athlete? (What age?)

20 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I plane to get are music on but me and jordaon forgot are music. We will praley get some ather music today.
    By: Tanner Fischer

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    VICTORIA
    I hope to accomplish getting 3 pages done today on my project. I have accomplished 2 pages. An Olymic athlete has to be completly dedicated to the sport. I think you decide when you figure out what you're good at and really like to do it. 12.

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia

    They would probably have to think about it very young.

    I hope to get a whole page done.

    I only have one scrapbook page done.

    You have to be really good at what you do for it.








    ALICIA

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    I'm going to recheck the graphs incase more people won medals and the temperature. I did two graphs with robbie. One is for the temperature. The second one is for the medals each country has won.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I hope to finish the project to day. Jacob L. and I have a few contries down where the Olympics have been held. A Olympic Athlete has to have Courage, Strenght, and Skills.
    Brandon

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My person is shawn white he is a snow boarder. I have my title facts and pictures. I hope to get more facts and pictiures.


    jacob t.

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    *R*A*C*H*E*L*L*E*

    I hope I will get my sutff done .

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    *R*A*C*H*E*L*L*E*

    I hope I will get my sutff done .

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Robbie
    I am going two check how many medals each state has won and check the temperatures. I think to be in the olympics you have to have a really good attitude and have good sportmanship. I think that they start at a young age probably between 5-13.

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I have done geting to pic.



    beccca

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I hope to finish the project about Italy. So far I've finished one project. Were working on a second project right now. I think a olympic athlete has to have a healthy body and has to be very athletic. I think they want to be a olympic at the age of 20.
    *RYAN*

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I hope to finish my project tomorrow if i can. I don't know were the games will be. I am working with J.T. And olympic people have to have skill.My person is Shaun White.

    Kelly Scott Robb

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Logan
    I hope we can get done. We got halfway done

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I am going to go back and check on what i have and don't have and facts. I did the figure skating person with Katelyn. I want to finish my figure skater. Athletes need to have strenth and skills.

    Alec

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I think they start at a very young age like 10 or even younger. My girl is very pretty to me. She is very nice.

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I hope to finish are second project then we are done. Ryan and I finished a newspaper and starting a another project. They have to have resectful. I think they try to be age 12 at lest.


    By: Sam

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Harley

    I hope to accomplish geting it done. I accomplish cleaning my room and no I did not put it under my bed. He or she his to have fairness, reponsibility. Maybe 16-32.

     
  • At 10:59 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jacob L.

    Brandon and I have accomplished quite a bit. I hope to accomlish a lot more. They have to have alot of characteristics. Like sportsmenship. They probably start dreaming of it at young age.

     
  • At 11:01 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Luke

    Me and logan are halfway done and I hope we get done today.An olympic athalete would have a positive attitude and they would not think negative. I think they would be about 10-12 to stat thinking about being an olympic athalete.

     
  • At 11:01 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jordan
    My projects pretty much done, I just have to bring my CD which I keep forgetting. We done pretty much everything. You have to be confedint in your self that you can do it. I think they want to do it when they're young, about 8-above; for example I want to be a hockey golie when I grow up.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home